• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
so.. did he Job Fair Dancer into his party then?

Also, how could he have had no weapon, but the Dancer worked out fine? The only weapons Dancers can use are daggers, and Dragoons can use those too. I can't imagine what he did with the Dancer that he couldn't have done with the Dragoon. Admittedly, the Dancer will work out better in the long run, it's definitely a struggle for awhile.
Once he realized he was stuck, I offered to donate to the Job Fair to get him un-stuck (rather than restart the run). To make things fun, I told him to tell me his best and worst jobs (that weren't Berserker or duplicates) that he could possibly get. He picked Samurai (best) and Dancer (worst).

I flipped a coin. Heads was Samurai, Tails was Dancer. We got Tails.

He beat Gigglemush solely using the damage from Jitterbug and spamming high potions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
After their last performance Spain gave, I don't see how you guys could not. Espana es mal este ano.

I need England to win a game. If they get knocked out and USA stays in, I think I'll cry. However, I am happy USA finally beat Gauna even though history didn't repeat itself.

Right now I am watching Brazil vs. Mexico and this is a real match. I am rooting for Brazil.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Netherlands are like the dark horse to win this year. I am rooting for them especially after curbstomping the enemy team in their game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mhmm, that's the sad thing about the netherlands they are always a bridesmaid and never a bride in the World Cup. They are always strong though and a favorable team.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The fact that you call it soccer tells me that you're not an actual fan of the sport!

Hit me up on Skype, I know everything.

:059:

Rajam

Smash Champion
The fact that you call it soccer tells me that you're not an actual fan of the sport!

Hit me up on Skype, I know everything.

Spain or Chile? :B

imo Italy, Germany, and also England despite they lost, are looking good. France is hard to say when Honduras basically did nothing. With two matches played, Brazil isn't looking very well and they seriously need to step it up if they want to win

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Dragoon is literally the worst of the Earth jobs. Dancers are super annoying, but when they hit, they do 9999 dmg, which kind of more than makes up for the times they don't hit. Chemists can break the game with the !Mix command, and Samurai can throw money at all their problems, and they will go away. Dragoons can... jump. They may as well be Knights, but they can't 2-hand their weapons and get more dmg, and can't use the Blood Sword to heal themselves. Dragoon's best ability is !Lancet, which sucks for a dragoon, and is only actually useful for your spellcasters, which doesn't help Ryker because he's playing Natural and can't combine his jobs.
It's still much better to have a dragoon than a second barbarian.

I just beat Fork Tower. With Geomancer/White Mage and Berserker/Dancer. I didn't even think that was POSSIBLE.
Proud of you. I'm really curious as to how that'll work with two beserkers.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chile is gonna be a nightmare for Spain, especially if Vidal gets in shape. Gonna depend on whether the spanish coach will make the right changes after the debacle against NL. The game is pretty much entirely up in the air.

Can't conclude too much from the first games though. Argentina is still among the favorites, Italy isn't tbh. Maybe things will change over the course of the tourney but for now I'd say Brazil, Argentina, Germany and France are looking very strong. England and Belgium both have awesome squads but they are too young and inexperienced to win the whole thing yet.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

solo characters can handle the fork tower. As long as you've got one semi-competant spellcaster/rod user, you should be fine. I probably wouldn't trust 2 berserkers to handle 1 side alone, however.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Does anyone know of an add-on for firefox that would allow you to conveniently block certain information from displaying. I miss the old forum board format where I could ad-block Xonar's gender.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

My equips meant the Minotaur could reasonably lose to just Lennazerker (Mirage Vest + Aegis Shield? + Hermes Sandals) if he lost on some dodges. You could probably, with a few resets, solo the tower around level 28 with the Rune Axe and the Chicken Knife. On the other side, I struggled. I had to beat him down with Geomancer's Wind Slash after Berserking Omniscient. His attacks still one shot me if I don't have Protect.

Leviathan reality checked me by slaughtering my team with a double AoE bum**** on turn one. I didn't even TRY to fight him again when I saw him hit me for 700 a pop with each spell before I could get Shell down. I just farmed it out for Coral Rings.

I beat Bahamut on the first try with some REALLY baller Dancer RNG. She approaches damage cap with Sword Dance and I got it three turns in a row before Bahamut could Megaflare me.

Hardest challenge of the run (discounting Gilgamesh scamming me for money) has been my first Gargoyle fight and then the triplets in the Deep Sea Trench whose names I can't recall. I had to use the Magic Lamp to beat them and it was awful. Absolutely awful.

I'm about to enter the void later tonight. I'm fighting Shinryu and doing the GBA extra dungeon. Full man mode.

Top Bottom