• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa V2.0

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
fa sho. i felt hesitant givin out another sword but i figured who doesnt want one. eo 4s a good game but its one where you really got to invest time to get the most out of it. i dont have the patience for it so hopefully you get more use out of it than i did

did you get the note that was written with it? shouldve been in the bag wit the games

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Holy **** I'm just NOW seeing the note Marshy left for me.

"Dear Sworddancer.,

May you dance with swords in real life from now on! SWAG
#yolohbcthuglife****bitchesgetlynches

Btw, hydra? Come holla at me one day!

Brofist,
Marshy."

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i feel so terrible now i haven't been able to send my gift and everyone has great ones so far

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't feel too bad.

Ryker's not getting his until Apex, because I'm doing a hand-delivery of his custom Canadian Care Kit.

(He already knows this)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Don't feel too bad.

Ryker's not getting his until Apex, because I'm doing a hand-delivery of his custom Canadian Care Kit.

(He already knows this)
Is it a cockpunch and an apology?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

What's this?

Oh-ho! Secret Santa giftage!

A copy of Paper Mario 64! (HELLZ YES)

And a nice letter!

My secret Santa chose to remain anonymous on the letter/package, but I'm guessing from the address (Wisconsin) that it's Red Ruy?

Either way, many thanks! I certainly appreciate the game, I love the Paper Mario games. :D

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha yeah jig is up, it was me. I just had it as "secret santa" for a momentary surprise factor because that's always fun.

I saw you had played and 5 starred both the Thousand Year Door and SMRPG but didn't list the original. And that was a crime that simply could not stand, my childhood would not allow it. Now you can play it anytime you like as you please. I wouldn't worry about that "Property of Blockbuster" sticker either, methinks they won't be knocking on your door anytime soon lol.

I'm a little sorry that shipping took till after Christmas, but by the time I had figured out how I was supposed to ship it and had filled out the customs forms I forgot to actually ask the post office how long it would take to arrive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Idk Man, now that blockbuster doesn't exist, they might start doing some under-the-radar hitman stuff.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Btw Dietz that Florida bro who gifted you was me, and I'm starting to feel bad that I didn't send you MORE. Like, I was heavily considering buying Paper Mario, Sticker Star for you but I didn't just because I wanted to save money even though I could have afforded it. I'm sorry bro.

Anyways, I I'm glad that you liked the gifts that you got. It's funny, because I totally didn't know a thing about Magic. I just went into a game shop and was like "K, I'm buying a gift for a secret santa and tis guy likes Magic, but I kno nothing about magic. Help?"

"Do you know what deck he uses? What colors he has?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, no."

"Well, you could buy a couple a holiday booster pack set."

"Cool, I'll take it."

Also got Munchkin because you said that you liked board games and as far as board games go Munchkin is a super safe choice.

Was considering buying you Agricola but that **** is $50. Would have had to cut back on other gifts.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Haha yeah jig is up, it was me. I just had it as "secret santa" for a momentary surprise factor because that's always fun.

I saw you had played and 5 starred both the Thousand Year Door and SMRPG but didn't list the original. And that was a crime that simply could not stand, my childhood would not allow it. Now you can play it anytime you like as you please. I wouldn't worry about that "Property of Blockbuster" sticker either, methinks they won't be knocking on your door anytime soon lol.

I'm a little sorry that shipping took till after Christmas, but by the time I had figured out how I was supposed to ship it and had filled out the customs forms I forgot to actually ask the post office how long it would take to arrive.
Only reason I hadn't listed the original is because I didn't own a copy. I played it and beat it loooooong long ago. So long that I remember scant traces of what the actual game is like, haha. It'll be practically new again when I replay it.

And yeah, Blockbuster's extinct in Canada, so I don't think you need to worry about it. <3

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome! I was honestly unsure who to thank right away, I don't know the Florida crew enough to recognize real names from the packaging.

And no dude it was perfect. Plus I do in fact own Sticker Star (I knew being intentionally vague had a risk of people thinking of things I already have, but it was a gamble I was willing to take for cool unexpected presents or random works of art and I wasn't dissapointed). And as far as price I would have felt really bad if I had made someone go broke for me. I have no idea what the swords Marshy got you got are worth (the swag value alone...), but the original Paper Mario I gifted out is exactly the same value as the stuff you got me and just about the level of gift I'm ready to accept without feeling like "woah uh do you need this back so you can eat this week?" from people.

I think it was just right.

Edit @ Raz: Yeah I don't doubt it. I've played that game many times over the course of my life and it always felt fresh. It's ok if you already played it, it plays itself anew every time.

And I'm pretty sure Blockbuster is belly up everywhere. They had a news article about the very last rental ever from the Blockbuster in Hawaii appropriately being "This is the End."

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Yoooo thanks so much again for the 5 steam games koops. Legit happy right now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryker hasn't taken pics yet, but I gave him:

3x 185g bags of Fuzzy Peaches
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Weird Canada Edition
Skies of Arcadia (To borrow)
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (DS)
A voucher allowing him to download Chef Hat El Fuerte in Street Fighter 4.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I almost revealed the DS game xD I was like oh hey a box of stuff and then OOH DS GAME

Top Bottom