• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa V2.0

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
im not gonna be home so i probably wont get at this until after break

my package should arrive around that same time too

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

yo idve prolly cried had i been there in person to get this ****. i see...big pun fat joe lil kim queen latifah eazy e mc lyte ll cool j chuck d flava flav big bun pimp c ludacris lauryn hill kurupt eminem snoop dre ice cube rakim krs one common jay z nas biggie lil b and pac!!

TOO much swag. TOO hardbody. ima be ballin on WAY too many ****** wit this shirt. now i can rep the hbc and basedworld everywhere i go. i can tell you put so much effort into this zen. only problem is im exposing myself to the government more than usual cuz my shirt admits to the crime theyve put me atop their most wanted list for years but thats thug life for you. thanks a lot bruh this is legitimately the best christmas gift i received this year i declare you the winner of this years secret santa

swag /brofist

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the shirtll get to me next time my family sends me **** by mail. i gotta take a swagged up picture once i get it

EDIT btw how did you choose which ****** to put on the front?

EDIT EDIT iight zen i see the website you used. does that mean you cropped and placed all the pictures yourself and chose that painting style to it? im just wondering how long this took yu cuz it seems like an impressive effort

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And then everyone else's presents looked like **** thanks.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
goddamn that's so cool im happy for you marshy good **** for real zen

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ugg my package got stopped in the city the person I was gifting to at a mail sorting place, guess after Xmas for that one.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yo idve prolly cried had i been there in person to get this ****. i see...big pun fat joe lil kim jay z eazy e mc lyte ll cool j chuck d flava flav big bun pimp c ludacris lauryn hill kurupt eminem snoop dre ice cube rakim krs one common jay z nas biggie lil b and pac!!

TOO much swag. TOO hardbody. ima be ballin on WAY too many *****s wit this shirt. now i can rep the hbc and basedworld everywhere i go. i can tell you put so much effort into this zen. only problem is im exposing myself to the government more than usual cuz my shirt admits to the crime theyve put me atop their most wanted list for years but thats thug life for you. thanks a lot bruh this is legitimately the best christmas gift i received this year i declare you the winner of this years secret santa

swag /brofist
*brofist*

I wish I had them photoshop skills. http://lilbasedbook.tumblr.com/post/19151066188/lil-b-tupac-biggie-hip-hop-legends

The print is intentionally crooked by the way. I was trying to make lil b the center of gravity.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOOW!~

[collapse=They're perfect!]

Pricetags blurred to protect the innocent
[/collapse]

Some awesome magic card boosters and a big sorting/storage box for them (sorely needed, you have no idea), and a Munchkin set complete with board and pieces! This is fantastic, right on the money with the guess-gifting. Me and my friends are going to get a lot of mileage out of this Munchkin game let me tell you: one of my friends has two standalone expansions of it that we've played as they are but we've never gotten the actual base game (and they're inter-mixable).

[collapse=Just a glimpse of the random mess you're saving me from]

Like, I've just been using homemade ghetto cut out box versions of this sorting box for the cards in the drawers beneath this pile of mess here... and I ran out of boxes lol. So this is fantastic.
[/collapse]
Seriously: you scored a touchdown with these mystery gifts Florida-bro. They're exactly what I didn't know I wanted.

I have to find something else. After my package got lost, the thing I was going to get stopped being restocked. So **** it.

Top Bottom