• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa V2.0

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup never sent it.
I've been broke and been having to manage my ****ty ISP trying to gouge me and my parents hoarding over my paycheck like it's some goddamn ticket for all their troubles to be gone, when my work-load has been cut down to one single sunday for 5 or 8 hours. I've been looking for jobs but I haven't had much luck.

I was going to send Seph all of my unused games on Steam but then I realized it wasn't possible. I don't want to bail on this so once I'm comfortably secure with my finances, I will promise to send something. I'm really sorry Seph, really.

I suppose since this is out in the open @ Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune , is there anything specific you'd like? I Know, I know, secret santa. The secret is out and soup is a bad person. Let me make it up to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol it's fine I really don't need anything. If you're tight on finances that's cool, I understand. I mean I've been in situations like this before myself and it sucks. I'm not going to hold you to anything and my opinion of you won't change because of this either. So you're good homie.

Axel

J|Zεη
I've been broke and been having to manage my ****ty ISP trying to gouge me and my parents hoarding over my paycheck like it's some goddamn ticket for all their troubles to be gone, when my work-load has been cut down to one single sunday for 5 or 8 hours. I've been looking for jobs but I haven't had much luck.
I know exactly what you mean lol

Top Bottom