• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yea go ahead and get an OLD af pic of me with my long ass hair sure. If you're gonna post a pic with me and long hair might as well go all out:

Or even better, the one you were talking about:

Still more confident than this pic of Dietz. And who the hell said anything about dating that's for suckers.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's all I could get and glad you could still summon those pics from the deep abyss they came from.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Psst. You look like jack black with dreads. :3

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Am I the only one who remembers that you already told us your gender in like the first game you played?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Is this where your name comes from?

Do you enjoy having everyone think you might be a girl, but aren't really sure? Or is it super annoying?

Can I actually have some of your sex if you're giving it out? I don't look like my profile pic I PROMISE I'm much better looking.
How about now?

What is your favorite party in Chrono Trigger?

If you were going to make a character for a DnD/Pathfinder/Roleplaying game, right now, what class would it be?

Best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is?

Best version of Power Rangers?

Are you a big spoon, or a little spoon?

If you could only eat one flavor of Ice Cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Do you think you're actually in danger of the rhythm getting you, or is Gloria Estefan just a fear-monger?

You're hanging out in a room with all of dgames. The power goes out, and the room goes dark. You feel a hand on your butt. Whose hand is it?

Whose do you want it to be? ;)

Write a haiku about me?

#HBC | Gorf

Are you one of those chicks that don't mind accepting a drink from a guy you just met at a bar? Serious question I wanna know for when I finally go to the UK.

You agree that women are objects, right?

C section or natural birth?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Am I the only one who remembers that you already told us your gender in like the first game you played?
You aren't the only one :3

When the world is a crazy place, is the answer to be crazy ?
Who is the best pokemon professor ?
Do you play / Have you played pokemon ?
Who's your favorite pokemon ?
What is your dream job ?
Would you rather be rich or a genius ?
How's england ?
You ever gonna make a north america trip ?
One place you've always wanted to visit but never have ?
One place you visited and regret visiting.
Been on any bender's worth talking about lately ?

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Alright girls and boys. I'd say I'm about 70% done answering these, but from the look of the rest of them, no-one's asked me to write any fan-fiction. If anyone's got anything else they want to ask, now's the time to do it, then I can wrap this up neatly and put a bow on top for your viewing pleasure.

Here's some ideas if you need any inspiration:

The curvature of my body
My theatrical career
Who I want to see in the Justice League

TTYL :D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Write a fanfic about how you made your decision and what went down afterwards.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Alright girls and boys. I'd say I'm about 70% done answering these, but from the look of the rest of them, no-one's asked me to write any fan-fiction. If anyone's got anything else they want to ask, now's the time to do it, then I can wrap this up neatly and put a bow on top for your viewing pleasure.

Here's some ideas if you need any inspiration:

The curvature of my body
My theatrical career
Who I want to see in the Justice League

TTYL :D
Write a fanfic about dgames, acting in a play about the Justice League, in which everyone plays the member who's body curvature most closely matches their own.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Were there questions you did not wish to answer? Who asked them?
What exact thought came into your head once you encountered each one?
If you turn out to be a boy, does that make Gorf gay?
If you were at the edge of a cliff with Ranmaru in one hand and Zen in the other, who would you lift up? Why would you prefer to lift this person instead of the other? Explain how you'd mourn for the other, if you would at all. Explain how heart broken you'd be.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
match dgamers to their closest justice league counterparts

who do you want to see in the justice league?

tell us a lil bout your theater career. if you and j were to both act in a play together what would you choose? fanfics adapted into plays are encouraged optional

#HBC | Gorf

I have experience playing music for theatres, in fact I'm the vocal director for a theatre company now. Smash or pass?

Write a fanfic about your curvature, first in the point of view of yourself while we're hooking up, and then in the point of view of me while we're hooking up. Pic needed for verification of accuracy.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you had to rate your acting on a scale of 1 to Unholy ACTING TALLLENT! How many Calculons would you give yourself?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I feel like I've wanted to see Kary be interviewed for awhile now but I don't know what to ask him. >.<

Generic questions time:

What questions should (Sworddancer) be asking you and what are the answers to those questions?

What's your best town performance in your opinion? Best mafia performance?

What do you feel is your strongest aspect as a player (like your reads, your persusivness, your scum play, ect.)?

How do you feel about Persona mafia?

I just recently read over Day 4 over again of Persona 4 mafia and realized that I had you/PJB/OS pinned at one point or another and the only reason I was town reading Circus was because I was being dumb and then I LET ALL OF YOU ****ERS GO. Isn't that feeling the worst?

Is there anyone who influences your mafia play style? Anyone you look up to?

How did you discover mafia and what do you like most about it?

Is there a certain approach you have to reading people?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
your mother never tell you good things come to those who wait?

I'm sure you can find more entertaining things to do than wait for me to finish my interview. Put it to the back of your mind, and it'll be a nice surprise when it gets here. It is, after all, a gift. Your mother told you about gift horses, I'm sure.

Go listen to this and learn how to make pasta by hand so you can impress young pretty people.

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, I just hadt the impression you were waiting for people to ask all the questions so I was saying I think they stopped and you can answer them. Kary on.

(nice tunes tho)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Nah, I'm just busy, and lazy, and keeping with the fine tradition of fashionably late dgames interviews

I would imagine it'll be done in a week or so. I answered a bunch more tonight but I need my beauty sleep.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

i'm blue daba dee dabba die

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I solemnly swear if I ever get picked for an interview I will not take ****ing forever like seems to be the tradition lol

Top Bottom