• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Kataefi

Legitimately one of the most underrated players on Dgames. People just never really talk about him despite how solid his play can be.

Would definitely take him over me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Vote Kat because he's been dying to be interviewed with the rest of the big boys.

Good interview, though I only read things directly relating to me (ctrl+f) - I can only assume no-one asked Nabe who he looked up to and admired most and has a secret crush on.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Kat because he's been dying to be interviewed with the rest of the big boys.

Good interview, though I only read things directly relating to me (ctrl+f) - I can only assume no-one asked Nabe who he looked up to and admired most and has a secret crush on.
He did, it was phrased in the form of a Death Note question.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
oi swiss your sarcasm levels are starting to surpass mine.

Sworddancer really should be the one interviewed because the last time i was in a mafia game was a long loooong time ago... I suppose the same applies to X1. We just gotta be more active.

vote: swords

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cool, than you could be voted for voting for out of game reasons but prolly cuz you scum :troll:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
KevinM has been executed!

he was KevinM, Town Bro

the day continues...

votecount said:
X1 [1]; Seph,
Swords [9]; Joey, Raz, Xonar, OS, Gheb, RR, Kata, Rake, Ran
Kata [10]; Swords, soup, marshy, Hando, Swiss, Orbo, Kary, Vanz, EE, Macman,

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
It's been over 48 hours since Nabe picked his three. Rules state that voting only goes on for 2 days.

Kat has 10 votes, I have 9.

Hurrah! Kat wins!

Top Bottom