• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
aiight

Sure, everyone's got their favorite exceptions (Monster, Death Note, to name a few), but what I've never liked is the "over-the-topness," for lack of a better term. "Extreme power levels." "kawaii neko chan"/ Kamina Knockoffs. ****tons and ****tons of fan service. All that stuff that just makes you cringe. Also, it's not murican, and there's nothing that's not murican that's good.
Well gee, those are complaints I have too. I absolutely hate over-the-top shounens, fanservice is ****ty as hell (if you've ever been in the skype dGames social you've heard me rant about that) and reusing plots and characters is commonground.

But guess what, not every anime is like that! :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Except there is a line between exceptions and just avoiding bad anime.

Hating on anime for what is AT MAX 40-60% of what is released is dumb. Hate on the people that like that type of anime. Like Gova :gova:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's what I said: Everone's got their favorite exceptions
I tend to make exceptions solely for those anime nowadays. I rarely ever watch anything simply for having a new anime but if I trust your judgment, I'll probably watch anything you recommend to me if I get around to it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

Hating on anime for what is AT MAX 40-60% of what is released is dumb. Hate on the people that like that type of anime. Like Gova :gova:
Ok, let's not go around spreading lies and slander.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You like mid lane?

Kill ponies, yes?

I always forget what kind of bird you have what is it?

What kind of job you got?

Where in the world is Mewtwo Sandiego?

Drinks?

Favorite season?

Best and worst set-up around here from what others have hosted?

Notable set-ups?

Is Mario Kart 64 and DS broken?

What do I do wrong in mafia a lot?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You guys do know that sending him won't help, right? No one wants to do an interview while getting blown.

Just have nabe come in and say "Washy-boy, if you conplete this interview, I'll wash your laundry. And by laundry, honey, I mean your ****"

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You guys do know that sending him won't help, right? No one wants to do an interview while getting blown.

Just have nabe come in and say "Washy-boy, if you conplete this interview, I'll wash your laundry. And by laundry, honey, I mean your ****"
Is this how 12 year olds talk these days? :|.

@No Hetero: Can't wait. Already excited for them ;).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Sorry, I've been trying to balance this on top of my upcoming game in the queue on top of the two games I'm currently in on top of a job. I have to work the next two days. I will try to get completely caught up in both days and thankfully Gheb's game isn't running so fast. If Xonar stays on me (or No Hetero ;)), I should probably have it done by Tuesday-Wednesday. Just pressing matters at the time that I prioritized over this.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright, taking all the questions I had before this post that I hadn't already gotten to, finishing up the ones I skipped (Rockin jokes...) and then posting it. Let's do this!

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Oh.

My.

GOSH!

I absolutely adore men's figure skating! This years competition has been among the most heated I've seen yet. Not quite as invigorating as men's gymnastics however, I sure could stand to learn a thing or three from them.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Not counting the four ****ing Rockin joke questions, I have two left.

They are, conveniently enough, the narration about my first encounter with Ryker and EE's FLC question.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

90%

90% of anime is crap, just like movies, books, games, etc.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD >: (

sorry to the guy who came in here checking my post thinking laundry posted his interview

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Ni hao makes me think of Dokapon kingdom.
Best game.

Laundere! How does this nickname make you feel? What's the best kind of gimmick or best way to implement a gimmick into a mafia game? How do you balance PR heavy games so that Mass Claim doesn't wreck them? I sure hope everybody already asked all the questions I wanted to. Also could you make another joke about Rockin?

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD >: (
but marshy I have questions to ask and answers I NEEED!

Top Bottom