• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
IT WAS ON FD AND YOU KNOW IT

DON'T DENY IT SIR

MuAHAHAHA

<3 see you again soon I hope :3
Dude did we even 1v1 on FD? I seriously don't even remember playing you on FD. I remember you almost JV 4'd me on pokemon once, but I only remember playing you on like Battlefield, pokemon, and Yoshi's. We really didn't get to play many 1v1s.

Really think you're misremembering but meh, not a big deal.

Point is I suck and need to get better so you can **** talk me less. =P I've been playin' more lately so hopefully I'll show some improvement next time I come out to a big tourny. You'll see me again for sure. Should be able to give you some better matches. Mac too of course. You guys were good spacies practice.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote: Kevinm

So many follow up questions that need to be asked... But seriously, vote kevinM.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yours doesn't count because you spelled Vote wrong, arguably one of the easiest spelled words to ever exist.

-4 for EE imo.

Dat Subterfuge

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
damn ff, 4 stock?

i think the best dgames smasher is whoever between Kevin and I, most recently beat the other in tournament.

And its only fair that I make this claim the one time after I beat Kevin.

So i'd like to claim my title

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
WHAAA?!

I'M STILL AHEAD IN SETS :mad:

Oh man X1 you spelled vote incorrectly on mine and vpte on EE's incorrectly

so by my calculations we've got

Frozenflame: 4 stocked
KevinM: The Homie
EE: Negative 12, Punchin Through Walls yo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not even arguing lol. I'll just prove you wrong if I ever happen to get to a US tourney :bee:

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can play all Smash games. I'm just rusty in Melee because I don't have a copy atm. But I'm gonna style on you in Brawl and 64 and won't go down easy in Melee. Not to say I'm a better smash player than Omni or DEHF [if you count him as a dGamer <_<] but claiming that the title of best smasher is between you is a capital joke.

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
HEY HEY HEY!

take out on the IMs/other threads, guys.

Also, when it happens, be sure to stream it so everyone knows you have bragging rights :p

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why would we count DEHF again?

Also Omni doesn't play Melee anymore, a sin I will never forgive him for.

*brofists Yedi as best Melee players up in this ******

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brawl is irrelevant unless it's Brawl-

Yo Gheb I'll totally team with you if you manage to come to a tourny in the states with me KevBro and Yedi. That TV would be so much fun.

And yeah Omni not playing melee anymore is a sin

lol'd @ WE LIVIN

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Tom's interview makes me want Pen & Sword 3. I'd seriously mod one if I was more experienced with writing and comfortable enough to be in charge of eliminating the characters. I'm also a bit hesitant to participate at all after I kind of died last contest. :facepalm:

But still would be fun to read. :awesome:

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Tom's interview makes me want Pen & Sword 3. I'd seriously mod one if I was more experienced with writing and comfortable enough to be in charge of eliminating the characters. I'm also a bit hesitant to participate at all after I kind of died last contest. :facepalm:

But still would be fun to read. :awesome:
I agree. But I probably wouldn't be able to be active at all :(

Vote: Frozen

Top Bottom