• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
I think you gota look at all the gaming events that they are doing. One at 2pm and another at 8pm?!?! That's harsh!
Imagine getting a set schedule that needs to be met by your boss and coming back to him hours and hours later saying "my bad bro." That kinda ish doesn't fly especially whenever they plan on running a large # of events. Apparently the convention hired too many volunteers for the gaming room, and dugfinn's crew is just making sure everything runs smoothly (as they always do).

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Would anyone like to house me for a night in june? I think itll be like the 21st or something, a friday. I have orientation early that morning in Denton so i can't just drive up on the day of.

And of course there will be smash the night before

pleeeeeeeaaaasseeeeeeee? =)
I believe that Friday is the 19th. But.. yeah.. that's at the same time as Final Smash 6... which I'm planning on attending. Everyone would be leaving that Friday. So.. I'm sorry to say it, but your chances of getting a place that night may or may not be great. Otherwise, I'd totally let you stay, since you're going to be at UNT with me next semester.

Can anybody else help this man?

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Upcoming gamefest. Short notice, but I'm interested in gaming mon-wednesday pretty much all day. If anyone else is interested, my house is open for guests 72hours/3 days tommorow for smash/pool/hangin out. I'm down to play cards, swim, smash and eat. Only have two setups, so I would prefer to play elsewhere, but just lettin people know what my schedule looks like. There are several new players that are entering the scene introduced from Akon, so lets welcome them with some smashfests!

Anyone else lookin to game? Just call my phone for my address or blow up my pm box.

Gnes

Smash Master
Sorry Fogo/Ice...both ****ing tourneys went to 4am in the morning. It was ridiculous. Next time well definetly hang out.

Infinity-i showed u 100%Gnes, tell someone my secrets and ill kill u!!!!

For all who are wondering, for Akon singles entrants, i dont know the exact details but we ended up with I believe 49 entrants and metaknight was played. Pierre actually cp'ed me with meta. For doubles there was the cap though and meta was banned.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
What were the results?
I only know teams, I didn't get to make it out there for singles, but this is what I remember.

1st - Me and Gnes - (Wario and Diddy)
2nd - T-Rex and 3000 - (Snake/Wario and Sonic/DeDeDe)
3rd - Pierre and Seiya - (Lucas and Pit/Game & Watch)
4th - Melee1 and Ruddy - (Ice Climbers/Marth and Fox)

And btw, Gnes is a beast. FS6 better be ready for us :p

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Darn we must have got 5th then. I call it was 2am johns. Yes you crazies can do that but I'm used to beeing asleep for 4 hours by then. Good games though. Me and Steve got wrecked by Inifinity and Gnes.

Edit: Pretty sure Ruddy cheated too. He ran through a downsmash and upsmashed me. Fox is too fast.

Gnes

Smash Master
I would just like to quote melee1 on this "See u in finals"...I am sad, cuz i did not see u in finals. :(

Btw...Ruddy, your fox is sexy. Like Chuck Norris "approves"sexy :)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7490718&posted=1#post7490718

some trashy falco from spain just made fun of ruddy

ATTTAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!
Rofl 2 Europeans posted about the guy not knowing chaingrabs in reply to:

Also, those IC's don't even know how to Desync.?

They were like, well the guy has only been playing IC's for a few weeks, he doesn't know all the chain grabs.

Its confirmed, Europe doesn't know what Desyncing is.

Btw nice post Jingo :).

So whos ready for Low Hobo? Its gonna be great. I heard something about summer smashfests at Ruddy's. GET HYPED.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
My place today. Smashfest. Swimming pool in the back. All day, all night, all next day. 2 setups.
Address details?=Call #-469.955.1888 k thx

Short and sweet.

edit: I most likely will not have people stay the night. However, we will be up really late. My house will be open for gaming again tommorow; once I wake up.

CY

Smash Ace
i'de love to ride light and also participate in a train involving him.

edit: i get the feeling you guys are talking about something else. whoopsies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom