• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Hey Shuz, I have a new animal for you to deal with the next time we meet.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
lol is it a hedgehog?
do people enjoy playing against me?
im getting challenges left and right
Well... then what do you expect when you keep making all of these grandeous statements about your video gaming greatness??

I can easily state my own vidjo gamin greatneass!

lets have a pop quiz, shall we?

Q: who expects vidjo gaming greatnass?

A: Shuzz, duh!

EDIT: wait...

[/pozerwolf]

Bwett

Smash Ace
Great games last night to everyone. Dude, Eric, Ice, and Wilma, epic smash matches after everyone left. Loved it. I'm actually about to watch some of those replays to see what happened after I went to sleep. Wilma, I wanna see your new mindgames.

B

BabyGirl

Hey hey hey!

Well it looks like the G-Krew is making a splash in the smash world.
Awesome.

Thank you FoGo for looking after the boyfriend for me while I was away....
Maybe you should try looking after yo kids once in a while but whatever....

Hope to see everyone soon....

Look forward to my presence Weds. at Billy's

NO drama please.... and thank you.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hey hey hey!

Well it looks like the G-Krew is making a splash in the smash world.
Awesome.

Thank you FoGo for looking after the boyfriend for me while I was away....
Maybe you should try looking after yo kids once in a while but whatever....

Hope to see everyone soon....

Look forward to my presence Weds. at Billy's

NO drama please.... and thank you.
Say lil mama don't bring the kids into this ;-P

Grayfox43

Smash Cadet
Oh, hah, didn't know that! I just felt we needed some rematches after the last set we played a while back, which you probably remember =P

/corneria

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Oh, hah, didn't know that! I just felt we needed some rematches after the last set we played a while back, which you probably remember =P

/corneria
oh yes, i remember lol

/smashville

^_^

but yeah, do you know who's wii that was on? could everbody search their wiis for a vid of a pink D3 vs. wolf on corneria? i really wanna see it again :-/

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

Bwett

Smash Ace
OMG I just watched those replays from Bwogo night...Ice...I'm so glad you are in our crew, dude. I don't know what you did that night before hand but everything you did was pro. But most of all...Box attack to C4 for the kill. Then the most amazing thing I have ever seen you do...C4 recovery to tech wall jump to bair for the win...so good lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Blue names are for noobs who want to feel special but have no skillz. You all need to man up and go win a writing contest.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
I missed it.
I got confused Moday when everyone was like "yeah man see ya Wednesday," but I checked this thread and decided not to ask. Wasn't there a Bwogo the Wednesday before, too? :confused:
I totally could have come, too. :(

Since summer school is over, and I've got to go to Baylor after August, could it be Bwogo tiem every Wednesday until school starts again? Please?

Blue names are for noobs who want to feel special but have no skillz. You all need to man up and go win a writing contest.
Where would one go to enter said contest?

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
so who do i have money matches with?
Infinity
Fogo
Bwett
Shuz
and Felix
did you accept Ice?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Omg...Holy ****...Holy freaking ****....Wow. I feel like I'm watching my own MK in those videos. WOW. He plays EXACTLY like me. O_O Weird ****.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
sry this took so long, but i just started to get the hang of it. since i have that dvd recording thing, there wont be any shaking or any background noises.

Infinity vs Bigfoot (money match)
round 1
:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnw8xUjNDg&feature=PlayList&p=6F4E5595B9EB1EBF&index=1

round 2
:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJDrKqT6zo&feature=PlayList&p=6F4E5595B9EB1EBF&index=0

ill post the rest tonight
I can't get the first video to work for some reason. :(

so who do i have money matches with?
Infinity
Fogo
Bwett
Shuz
and Felix
did you accept Ice?
Yessir, see you on Wednesday?

Omg...Holy ****...Holy freaking ****....Wow. I feel like I'm watching my own MK in those videos. WOW. He plays EXACTLY like me. O_O Weird ****.
Those are from like a month or so ago dude, it's changed a lot since then. Looking back though I think I might need to change back, lol.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
One of my friends left a Root Beer in my freezer.

Should I stab it?

Wilma

Smash Rookie
You'll have to convince me to pay 5 on Wednesday for the singles tournament. There's already a weekly event in Garland to put our competitive moneys, and we're plenty feisty on Wednesday without bigger stakes. Also, since most of the attendees are either G-Crew alumni or friends of G-Crew, it's really more like taking money from each other. It takes away from some of the reasons I go to the meetings in the first place. Just scrape up more money matches if competition w/ stakes is what you're after.

Edit: I'm just stating some reasons it's not a great idea, this is not a rant. I'd still participate just to be a part of the community.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i kinda agree with wilma on this one. there are tournaments that im ok with being 5 bucks or more but if its like twice a week or more...thats kinda pushing it for those who don't win XD

@infinity
oh sry ill get it fixed right away. ty for being patient

Bwett

Smash Ace
I also agree. Odds are, we'll keep it at $1. We have the $5 entry for Monday. Let's leave ours the usual. Jesiah, I hope you come. It would be nice to see how good up north is.

EDIT: Wilma, you are awesome lol. That's all I have to say.

B

BabyGirl

Say lil mama don't bring the kids into this ;-P

Eric I will bring the kids into this if I feels like it!!!!

You know LayTron and Dominack need new kicks and I have yet to get my tracks and nails redid in two weeks.... You better have my money, I mean the kids money on Weds!!!!!

Congrats to the winners in Austin.....

Hmph...

That's me being nice.

Don't get used to it.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Wilma

Smash Rookie
I also agree. Odds are, we'll keep it at $1. We have the $5 entry for Monday. Let's leave ours the usual. Jesiah, I hope you come. It would be nice to see how good up north is.

EDIT: Wilma, you are awesome lol. That's all I have to say.
Sig'ed. Good thing, too; I needed one.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Billy and fogo.... Is it ok if I can come to the wednesday event?
It's really up to Ice, and he's not cool with it, so sorry dude. Along with that, I'm really turned off on having someone like you at my events. It might seem harsh, but there are some things with yourself you are gonna have to work out, and that's the truth. It's crap like that that really tears up a smash community, and I won't have it done in my apartment. Also, I have yet to see an apology of any kind.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Yessir, see you on Wednesday?
hopefully, im still not sure though, :/
i have the day off but i havent confirmed if i would be able to get a ride back to my house. and i dont want, what happened last time, to happen again ><
i'll post here if im gonna be able to come
and if i do i'll make sure to bring my $30 :p

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright just for emphasis, there is a Bwogo Biweekly this coming Wednesday 7/16/08 -- 8:30pm
$1 venue fee unless you contribute something, $1 entry fee for tournament
Assume wii setups and tv's are needed lol.

EDIT: Last time there were brownie stains and drink stains on my carpet. Try to eat brownies in the kitchen. I'm not gonna make yall have drinks only in the kitchen, so just be careful and clean up if you see it ;)

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the spill. >_>

To be fair, Fogo was the one who put it someplace where it could easily be knocked over.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Whoa whoa whoa, no johns around here, buddy lol. And I wasn't really calling you out on it, cuz there were several others. I'm just asking for yall to be a bit more careful, that's all.

Whynot

Smash Rookie
If it's ok with you guys, I'll try my best to attend.

You probably don't remember me as I'm fairly new to the smash scene, but maybe you could recall our match at Melee1's apt?

Game and Watch vs. Ike, Fogo was sitting on the couch while we were playing, and every time one of your smashes hit or you recovered when it looked like you wouldn't, you'd make a groan/moan kind of noise.

Fogo started imitating you and you started laughing your *** off.

And then your laugh made me laugh.

Yeah, that's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom