• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Heyyyyy
Bwett, Fogo, Shuz, Infinity, Ice......
5 dollar money match? :D
The offer is open to anyone though
just the first people i thought of.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
we will bring our tv again and sum food!

great match earlier Bwett1 with yoshi vs Sheik....think im gettin better against ur yoshi than the first time!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I said -Big- tournaments. I can't continuously spend five bucks; that'll drain my wallet quickly. $1 a week is fine, and I said that I'd be there on Wednesday.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
its cool with me i get tips at work on sunday night and then again on tuesday night.....that pays for my tourney fee! gotta love those rich preppy white girls that loves thier yogurt! lol

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Heyyyyy

the fact that you list me with the g-crew flatters me. if i make it to Wednesdays smashfest then ill accept.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Heyyyyy
I also accept, you have all of G-krew along with Shuz accepting. Let's see them skillz son lol.

Also, Fogo, fix the tournament title. This tournament isn't in a month, it's this upcoming Wednesday lol.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Heyyyyy
fersure :-D

the fact that you list me with the g-crew flatters me. if i make it to Wednesdays smashfest then ill accept.
haha i like how we flatter people who get mentioned with us

and its Krew people, G-Krew.

:-P

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
great, i wanted to grab some sort of attention in the dallas community, now we'll see if its because i beat the best or because i gave away 30 dollars D:

okayy, sorry im not gonna be able to go this wednesday though, i have to work. (i thought the next smashfest wasn't until next week.)
but i think i can go to melee1's tournament and if not the smashfest after tomorrow fer sure.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
great, i wanted to grab some sort of attention in the dallas community, now we'll see if its because i beat the best or because i gave away 30 dollars D:

okayy, sorry im not gonna be able to go this wednesday though, i have to work. (i thought the next smashfest wasn't until next week.)
but i think i can go to melee1's tournament and if not the smashfest after tomorrow fer sure.
lol u remind me of me. i went on the boards and called out the best of the best in dallas, even challenged some to money matches. when i called people out my intention wasnt to win but to get people excited to play me. keep it up man.

Bwett

Smash Ace

There will be one next week as well. I'm holding a makeshift inbetween tournament lol. And yes, either way you will be remembered.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't be too excited. The steady decline in tournament attendees hurts the community pretty bad. The Drew Dynasty ***** the Dallas scene to the point of nonexistence for a long while. Some of us are suckers for punishment and kept showing though. The strong survive.
Not my fault no one could beat me for like.... 2 years >_>.

Plus WoW killing the D-krew didn't help much either.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Texas from July 16th to July 29th. Are there any events happening then? If so, how many people go to the events? Just curious. And it is Brawl, right?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Texas from July 16th to July 29th. Are there any events happening then? If so, how many people go to the events? Just curious. And it is Brawl, right?
Anyone who's anyone in Dallas comes to these. There's usually about 15-20, we had like 21 or something like that last week.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Anyone who's anyone in Dallas comes to these. There's usually about 15-20, we had like 21 or something like that last week.
Awesome dude, thanks...Hey, I'm going to be staying in NRH, right off of pipeline road. Care to play sometime? I'm going to be there for 2 weeks, so if you want you can come over or I can go to your house and we can play a bunch. Maybe you can gimme a ride to the tourney, or I can give you one?

felix45

Smash Lord
lol, You bringing me the $15 you owe me Felix? :p

Up for another match? :D
yes and maybe, I gotta go find who all MMed me and depending on how I do vs them will depend if I want to MM you again.

also I'm not sure I'll be going actually, it kinda depends what happens at home today. but I SHOULD be coming

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Awesome dude, thanks...Hey, I'm going to be staying in NRH, right off of pipeline road. Care to play sometime? I'm going to be there for 2 weeks, so if you want you can come over or I can go to your house and we can play a bunch. Maybe you can gimme a ride to the tourney, or I can give you one?
Yeah dude that's right around the corner from me. Drop me a line when you're in town and we'll play some, 817 210 7311

felix45

Smash Lord
edit: @Ratatat/Daimonster/leapinghare - hey I'll be bringing my money for the MM, you best bring yours if you show!

@infinity - hai thar I'm on the way to the tourney, mind giving me a ride? ;)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
G-Krew consists of everyone who dominates dallas lol

A crew of well known, respected smashers :-D

that's why the tryout process is so rigorous lol
Isn't there only like 20 ppl that come to the tournies? Lol, it's easy to dominate when there's that few ppl. Well Idk, I mean our area doesn't have THAT many smashers and it's still hard to come 1st...Hah, I guess I take back what I said xD.

I can't wait to play vs G-Krew though.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
our tournament varies alot. it can go up to like 60 ppl. but for every tournament u can expect 20+ id say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom