• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Well, since you guys seem desperate for TVs, I guess I can bring mine. I don't have anybody to go with, so it might be some trouble.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Results for tonight:
1 Infinity (MK)
2 Thien (Diddy)
3 Melee1 (IC's)
4 Ice (Snake)
5 shuz (Wolf)
5 bwett1 (Yoshi/Falco/Ike)
7 Lebro (MK)
7 Fogo (Dedede/G&W)
9 Locke (Peach)
9 Big Bob (Pokemon Trainer)
9 Ratatat (Dedede/Kirby)
9 Akai (Kirby)
13 Snap (Peach)
13 Wilma (DK)
13 #1(Marth)
13 Comet (Pokemon Trainer/Fox/Ness)
17 Kyas (Olimar)
17 Ike (Ike)
17 Big O (Sheik)
17 brosf (Snake)
17 #2 (Kirby/Falco)

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
probably the BEST smash fest i've ever been to. really well ran. I had so many amazing (tournament) matches.

I'd like to thank bwett, infinity, and of course Thein for keeping me motivated and determined.

You all will see a brand new wolf this monday.

ps. best snake in dallas....im coming after you

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Who knocked Fogo out?

That's right, bwett knocked Fogo out.

Billy got 5th. Frogo? Something like 7th.

</trashtalk>

PS - Pretzels + Cherry Coke + Smashfest with all my friends = awesome times, sir. SO much fun.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
You guys can suck a ****, fogo force is not hindered by a defeat from billy, and shuz got a taste of that patent jv 3 stocking, courtesy of D3.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Good matches all around, especially against Lebro. I need to friggin' use my Down Smash more often than my Forward.

Oh, and I was G&W probably more than I was Pokemon Trainer that night.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney B-wett amd fogo. Serious competition last night. Hopefully I can do better next time.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
yeah great smashfest,
AND
-thank youuu bwett for picking me up at bllock buster when i got lost >_>
-really sorry for the terrible match fogo, and not being able to complete our set, but i was really stressing out around 11 or so, when i realized i suddenly didnt have a ride home.
-thank you ike, and your 2 friends for helping me explain the directions to my mom so she could pick me up.

but yeah like i said earlier the entire night i was stressed, and trying to figure out how the hell i was gonna get home, when my intial ride couldnt come anymore. so next time i'll be playing better matches, and being more than a shadow watching everyones matches,

if you actually read that whole thing, thanks :D

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
No problem Ratatat on the direction, sorry we couldnt help u with the ride!!

But for my first time playing Brawl......i had a fun time getting *****...by a Yoshi.....and others!

Bwett

Smash Ace
No problem Ratatat on the direction, sorry we couldnt help u with the ride!!

But for my first time playing Brawl......i had a fun time getting *****...by a Yoshi.....and others!
Dude, seriously, you had me worried since you were playing so well. I was like, "What the hell...either he was lying to me as a mind game about first time, or he played melee." Luckily it was the latter lol.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i would not lie as a mind game or lie on purpose! There would always be a great reason if i lied.....like with my last so call smashfest i was gonna have but wasnt there to have it!.....Sorry FOGO for that and for u haveing to wait outside my apt!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
well i know now to practice so when i go against a strong yoshi player i can hopefully make it to the winners bracket for atleast one round!

Bwett

Smash Ace
well i know now to practice so when i go against a strong yoshi player i can hopefully make it to the winners bracket for atleast one round!
No amount of practice will help you prepare for that ;). Plus, I'm like the only Yoshi main in texas that I know of lol, atleast the only one of mention. So don't worry so much :p

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yea im pretty sure if i went on a mountain top and practice for millions of years.....then and only then could i maybe stand a chance against ur Yoshi!!!!!!!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
so y is the fsmash more powerful in brawl? It didnt seem like it was doin much when i used it! But i think ill go to Pit.....or is that not such a good choice?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
good choice, learn mindgames and how to arrow swarm, and wingdash.

infact just raid the pit boards for everything, ask them if it's good to play him, because i just like D3 lol

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
lol the moment u bring food or drinks into the apartment it will be gone in a matter of 2 secs along with ur hands. we're animals XD

Bwett

Smash Ace
I have thought about it. Odds are I'm not gonna do my homework at home anyways, so atleast for this time, yall can come over this Wednesday. It will be a $1 tournament, due to the $7 tournament today...I don't have that much money lol.

So once again I must call upon the almighty gods for tv's and wii's...you know the drill lol.

EDIT: Fogo, edit the front foo!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Bwett1 you are the Brawl savior....given everyone a chance to have fun! im bring sumthing to ethier munch on or drink but probally be munchies! Me and IKE seen Hancock for free lastnight.....we just walked in!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Frankly, I'm not entering another "Big" tournament until I know I've beaten Infinity/Melee1.

$1 smashfests are cool though. I'll bring my TV and Wii again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom