• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dexter Mafia ~ ...?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
you coulda convinced town he was lying without having yourself lynched.

glyph had barely any content at all.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If Red Ruy flips town it's pretty clear that Glyph was lying. In that case I'd have to reevaluate stuff ... for now I'm pretty sure that J needs to die if Ruy flips scum.

Also, how much do we want to make use of the remaining Day phase?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well I think we'll net a scumbag regardless of your flip then. If you look at the numbers that's not a bad trade for town actually.

#HBC | ѕoup

fair enough, it's just better to keep a PR alive, ya know.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well the point of the PR we're "testing" is to detect scum, which we're kind of doing now anyway. If a cop gets a guilty on a goon he's been doing a solid job ... if Ruy nets us a scumbag that way he's been doing a solid job as well. Not ideal obviously, but "guaranteed" scum lynch on D2 is good enough in a 17 player game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Well I think we'll net a scumbag regardless of your flip then. If you look at the numbers that's not a bad trade for town actually.

1 town for 1 scum is a hugely town-sided as there's a lot more town than scum. Getting an almost-confirmed scum read and sitting on it while you could potentially die is stupid. This goes along with Ryker's schtick of don't die holding necessary information. If you know someone's scum, why would you ever risk going to the grave with it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vote Count 1-13

The deadline has been set for 9:00pm EST on May 12th

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch!

Tandora (0) -
Glyph (0) -
JTB (0) -
Rajam (0) -
vVv Choice (0) -
WashedLaundry (1) - Rajam,
Ryker (0) -
Gordito (0) -
Zen (0) -
Red Ryu (9) - WashedLaundry, Dark Horse, Glyph, vVv Choice, T-block, J, Red Ryu, Ryker, Soupamario,
Gheb_01 (0) -
Soupamario (0) -
T-block (0) -
Dark Horse (1) - Tandora,
Asdioh (0) -
J (2) - Gheb_01, Asdioh,

No Lynch (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Gordito, JTB, Zen,

A majority has been reached!

It is now Twilight 1. All players may continue to talk, but no more votes can be cast or removed. Twilight will end when I see fit.

#HBC | ѕoup

*sigh*

hoping this day doesn't become a waste.

request shorter twilight :F

Choice

Smash Champion
ugh, has anyone been having issues recently with smashboards loading and not displaying the "quick reply" region?

anyways, are you supposed to reveal who people are at the end of twilight? i was hoping we'd know so if ryu was telling the truth we could get out as much as we could.

ryu, if theres anything you have observed or thought up or anything about this game on top of your evaluation of everyone in your #831, please share. has there been any changes since then?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ugh, has anyone been having issues recently with smashboards loading and not displaying the "quick reply" region?

anyways, are you supposed to reveal who people are at the end of twilight? i was hoping we'd know so if ryu was telling the truth we could get out as much as we could.

ryu, if theres anything you have observed or thought up or anything about this game on top of your evaluation of everyone in your #831, please share. has there been any changes since then?
When Twilight ends I flip.

Not sure what to think of Gheb now, I feel a tad better reading his after thoughts.

Zen has interesting opinions.

I like Soup a bit better, Tandora as well.

Dislike Ryker.

Choice

Smash Champion
zen can you explain why those reads are independent of flip?

Choice

Smash Champion
glyph, do you have anything to say in response to ryu's lynch? what if he does flip town?

Choice

Smash Champion
Zen why would you volunteer to hammer if you think theres a possibility that they are both town?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If RR flips town then whoops we're down to one cop instead of two. I'll most likely be killed in the night, which means yous guys will be free to go after a new target based off the fun times we had today.

#HBC | ѕoup

Asdioh don't be silly, go look up Angel Batista, he's a main character and the best friend of Dexter Morgan.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If RR flips town then whoops we're down to one cop instead of two. I'll most likely be killed in the night, which means yous guys will be free to go after a new target based off the fun times we had today.
You always think I'm scum like Asdioh does, stop talking.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Don't play scummy and there won't be reason to think you're scum

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's what I've been trying to say. What if we have two sane cops, balanced by.... oh, some sort of nerfed doctor, or majorly buff scum?

-_-
Why are you trying to cite balance as a potential reason for Glyph to be town? That's the most WIFOM-y reason to use.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeh, guys, I dunno why people think that Red Ruy/Glyph is cleared just because he claimed. Both have been pretty scummy up to their respective claims. Red Ruy had a damn bandwagon on him and Glyph's few posts were pretty bad themselves. There's no reason to think they're both town, especially since they both claimed the exact same thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

pretty sure on red ruy flipping town, not giving a **** what happens to glyph :cool:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I can't believe you guys lynched like this... I mean we had what, ~3 more days? Damn it all town g freakin g's.

Anyway, I skimmed hard. It seemed as though the lynch had to go either glyph or ruy. I'm fine with a Ruy death, and if he's confirm'd sane, then whoopdy-do we lynch Glyph and biggidy bang boom we catch scum. Ya know as long as I read right and they both claimed confirm'd sane cop. But idk I'll probz reread that part to assure I'm not being dumb.

That's all I have to comment on for the moment. Thank GOD we have a Night phase coming up, actually. That way I can catch up with you gaiz.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mod Note: Remember that flavor has no link to the set up or roles of the game, it's a mix of the show and the events in game.

During a meeting at Miami Metro Police Department, the staff is looking for the source of a potential leak of information from the station connected to past cases as reported by Internal Affairs.

"Quinn? You think a cop would do this, really?"

"He seems to be pretty corrupt to me..."

"What!? Because I was caught taking the money from the crime scene? Is that what this is all about? That's what make you all think so lowly of me? You don't think I deserve a break, or any of us for that matter? We're the one putting our ***** on the line for everyone, and **** like this is just going to sit in an evidence locker until someone else takes it." - Quinn

"Well, you claim role to be a cop here, does anyone object?"

"There's no way he's the cop, because I am!"

"This doesn't look good for any of them..."

"Should we follow through with this plan?"

"Look, I'm even in support of this only if it brings this other douchebag to justice. Go ahead and take me out, but none of you know what the **** you're talkin' about!" - Quinn

"He's not a bad guy, perhaps we can believe him that he's clean."

"Internal Affairs is going to go ahead with the incarceration of one Joey Quinn. You are here by suspended until further notice."

Red Ryu - Joey Quinn, Town Cop, has been lynched!​

It is now Night 1. Please send in all night actions as soon as possible.

The deadline for night actions is May 12th @ 3pm EST, or will end sooner if all actions are received.

No posting in this thread, especially since it will be locked.

Top Bottom