• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dext3r vs Peek~

Peek~

Smash Lord
Bad news dudes

My computer did its monthly "ima swallow everything on your desktop" sweep. Normally im able to stop it when it happens but not this time. It swallowed mainly shortcuts, my project64k folder, and some naughty pictures.

So all my replays from the SBR Rating Project are now gone ):
This includes my victories over Star King and Jaime

Olikus

Smash Champion
And I who thought I finnally was going to watch some SK matches. Guess his still a mystery.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Now that I know I dont need to have my pj64 folder on my desktop im going to work on a new Ness video

Peek~

Smash Lord
Same thing happened to me for a while. I kept refreshing and it eventually worked. Only watched the first 2 games so far, good stuff. Wow 9 games is a lot, my bad guys.
Yeah it went a full 9 games, was fun. The congo one was pretty draggy from what I remember

Thanks for the comment, still dont work for me but if others can see it then thats good. I have the replays on my comp anyway.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Uploaded some videos of my Falcon, mainly showing him off. Yes he is my 2nd character. I doubt ill get any subs just for him though lol.
I have alot more matches vs Dext3r I want to upload. Mainly his Pika and my Ness/Falcon. We played on every stage except Yoshis Island and Sector Z. Those matches are going to be bumped by my tourney matches with Star King though.

Also I made this fun bingo card for next time you watch me on stream or one of my videos
[COLLAPSE="Card"]
[/COLLAPSE]

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Can't wait to play! Watching matches now.

Oh, and since we are in bingo mode, I thought you might enjoy playing Booker T Bingo on Friday ;)

Peek~

Smash Lord
I've long felt like Jiggs does well against Ness, although I am obviously not an expert on either character.

Peek~ what's your opinion?
I agree.

Everyone does well against Ness imo. Even to well actually. His easiest matchup might be vs Yoshi but even then I dont always feel safe

The Star King

Smash Hero
Puff vs Ness is OK I think

He can be hardish to approach, but then, most chars are for her. And you punish him hard.

Ha, you really think Yoshi is Ness's best match-up? I would have said, like, Luigi or something.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
That's like Ness's only advantage over Jiggs.

Also, Jigg's something (usually Dair) > Utilt xn > Rest is too good. Or too broken. Not sure.

When I play my noob friends with no DI, it's just a Dair/Utilt/Rest fest and for that reason, I feel like Jiggs is my best character. So sad...

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^That's the way I feel when I play against my noob friends with Luigi. LMAO!!!! It is sad though ain't it.

Oh, and cool matches. Jiggs is well Jiggs. Is fun to see her shield get broked'd'ed though xDDDDD.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah few Ness's break shields so I have some bad shielding habits

And yeah Puff destroys noobs

Peek~

Smash Lord
Puff vs Ness is OK I think

He can be hardish to approach, but then, most chars are for her. And you punish him hard.

Ha, you really think Yoshi is Ness's best match-up? I would have said, like, Luigi or something.
Yes I do. Id rather face a Yoshi than any of the other 11

Vs Yoshi is the only matchup where I feel I can actually win.

I feel it sometimes vs Luigi, He's probably 2nd after Yoshi

Peek~

Smash Lord
Yeah ignore everything I said in this thread last year. Expect better stuff this year :D

Nova (yoshi) vs Peek~ (ness) (uploaded by Nova)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EIFtnnQR8

Got a big batch of matches vs Dexter, 20+ all Ness vs Fox.

Also got some Post-Apex friendly matches that were played on stream(recorded using my screen recorder). Ill try and get those up soon, Ill probably just batch them all up in one video, I think I remember the players being announced every match so I wont have to worry about that. They are a bit choppy and were recorded on a small resolution, so we'll see how they turn out. I only recorded the first day, which wasnt as great as the 2nd day because Jaime wasnt on commentary like on day two.

100+ Views for Star King

What star power!
200+ Views now
0 likes and 1 dislike :scared;

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
not sure if it is the same with ness, but pikachu jab>grab doesn't truly link as a combo so ness jab>grab might not either

though you'll still probably hit it 99% of the time on a player not named fox

SSBPete

Smash Lord
it links at higher percentages

i tested it by jab-grabbing an oppenent at a high percentage, but missing the grab and then re-jabbing

the 2nd jab links to the first jab, therefore the grab would have more than enough frames to link to the jab

DMoogle

A$
I'm pretty sure Pika's jab has a constant knockback, i.e. it doesn't vary with damage %.

Crouch-cancel would still affect it though.

Top Bottom