• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dext3r vs Peek~

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
You're better off just splitting them up. Even if we end up watching all the vids, it's a psychological thing, and seeing a 14 minute vid might dissuade people.

I say you split them up and then put like (1 of 4) in the title to denote that they're part of a batch of games.
That's my opinion too!

Peek~

Smash Lord
Hmm well I like bunching matches up but Semp is probably right. I know I hate when matches go past 4 minutes

I'll try not going past 10-minutes or maybe no more than 4 in one upload

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Ness recovered several times in those matches... I thought it was 300% impossible to do.... oh well, several cancers have been cured

Peek~

Smash Lord
No page 2 for this thread

Youtube status/uploads

NOTHING

Haven't recorded with any my regulars nor have I recorded with anyone new. And the ones I do record with dont want them uploaded. I do however have many random kaillera playbacks, perhaps I will upload but not give any names.
Honestly my current youtube vids are weak sauce compared to random kaillera matches, at least in terms of ownage/ztds/nessmindgames/etc

Ness combo video

I am currently working on one. Still very early into it though
Current status: Collecting material

It will be all in-game stuff btw

The Star King

Smash Hero
I do however have many random kaillera playbacks, perhaps I will upload but not give any names.
If any of them are of me, feel free to upload and give my name. I don't really care.

We haven't played much, though, so that's not likely.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Peek~(Ness)(5W) vs B Link(Luigi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u88g4AFB2M

Match 1

:30 - <3 Usmash

1:54 - Peek~ messing up, nothing new to see here

Match 2 - 2:33

3:40 - PK Thunder wouldve been nicer

Match 3 - 4:30

5:14 - Many failed Magnet -> Edge

6:21 - Spike might have worked that time

Match 4 - 6:54

7:10 - HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS

Match 5 - 9:25

9:35 - Why does that look so cooooool

If any of them are of me, feel free to upload and give my name. I don't really care.

We haven't played much, though, so that's not likely.
Good to know, but yeah I didnt record any of them

We've only played like 2-3 times i think

TANK64

Smash Lord
i wouldnt go that far
Why not. I have seen Ness gameplay by some really great players, but it has never increased my complete lack of interest in this (dare I say) lame char.
Never said he was the best Ness in the world.
Just maybe the coolest :cool:
/fanboy

-oh and if you meant you wouldn't go as far as to main Ness then of course I agree. lol
Who would do something dumb like that :reverse:

-oh and Yoshi's DJCs are definitely more difficult obviouslyyyyyyyjkdjal;sjks

Peek~

Smash Lord
>Ness only
>Online
>vs only Superboom for months

This was the road I took.

Unless you have a bit of masochist in you, like me, I dont recommend it.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
loved 4:40-4:43

lol

but hmmm.... this ness aint right.

Can approach

Can Recover

Can Kill

HAX BRO

seriously though awesome ness, first smash64 games i've enjoyed watching in a while.

Peek~

Smash Lord
lol

Update on my Ness video:

Finished recording all clips. If I have no sudden interruptions/problems I should have it all finished by tonight. This will be my first video in a while, I will keep it simple

DMoogle

A$
Thanks for helping change Ness's reputation.

He gets way too much hate. When was the last time someone said "Link's unplayable"?

B Link

Smash Lord
People shouldn't get too excited just because he looked good against my luigi - I'm not one of the better luigi players here lol.

I'm inclined out of necessity to point out this vid to all of you getting your hopes TOO high for ness (although it's relatively old):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvSGfoiOq4

This will probably fall flat though >_>

blaze3927

Smash Ace
People shouldn't get too excited just because he looked good against my luigi - I'm not one of the better luigi players here lol.

I'm inclined out of necessity to point out this vid to all of you getting your hopes TOO high for ness (although it's relatively old): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvSGfoiOq4

This will probably fall flat though >_>

^^^this
i give most ness players 5 months tops before they quits ness in frustration :p, if they play good players that is.
imo
Ness can look cool and do fun stuff, but really is only good for tech chasing, and that can get old pretty quick.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like the title. I see a whole range of combo video possibilities here- "AwesomeNESS," "CoolNESS," "RandomNESS."

Oh, and cool vid. The jabby bits were funneh.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Thanks for helping change Ness's reputation.

He gets way too much hate. When was the last time someone said "Link's unplayable"?
I remember I used to be one of those Ness haters, lol. I kind of like him now, though. I'm so fickle with my character preferences.

Ness is a lot more frustrating than Link IMO, so I can see why people say that about Ness.

B Link

Smash Lord
It really was a CLEAN video (no cheap intros, long credits, awkward transitions - just pure combo'ing/tech chases xP)

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
u stole my Ness Tag. I started with Nerd-E-Ness, then I went to drunk-E-ness. Copyright law applies. you owe me 12 nickels. =P =P. great video btw.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo peek, if you ever need someone AWESOME (not like this "SuPeRbOoMfAn" scrub) to record matches with, you know where to find me.

Top Bottom