• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delphiki Games IV *close me mods*

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Gah.

Also, is there a Wi-Fi connection at the venue?

EDIT: I'd like to have my money match against Delphiki recorded. Anyone bringing a videocam?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So yeah I'm not gonna be able to show up on time to this. I'll be there at like 11PM for work hath called me in so I'm gonna pick up a shift tonight. I'll be there though, just a wii bit late.

Zoap

Smash Master
hey del im leaving right now so could u hold the lt? I mean id be there b4 8, u dont have to.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
too good

recently talked to bombsoldier and he is happy everyone cares to help him out. He appreciates it a lot and bows to you delphiki.

Donated money will either help out the venue for oc3 or the japanese. So donate people =).

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I had a blast, thanks for having me. Still too wired on Monsters to sleep yet. =/
Hope the Modesto tourney goes well for you guys.

Highlight of the night: Peach getting downsmashed through Corneria by Samus.

DRGN

Technowizard
This was a great weekend. I learned a lot and improved my game; very cool.

I didn't do too bad at DG IV. I went pretty much uncontested in Low Teir, and I didn't even use Zelda except for one fight. Too bad the pot was so small with an entry fee of only $3.

I was impressed with Narfanator. Last time me and Narf went at it with Samus dittos, if I remember correctly we were fairly even, with him winning a bit more often than not though. But this time in singles, even though I went at him with Sheik he still took me out of the tournament both times! Good ****, Narf, I learned several different techniques for Samus from you this weekend too, hopefully i'll see you again next event, maybe i'll try out my Ganon on you. ^_^

Too bad we couldn't do the PD tournament. Zoap, maybe I should have MM your bro so he would've come.

Thanks for hosting this, Razr, and thank your mom too for letting you do it.

DG IV was pretty successful. Although several people didn't end up entering singles, we had a good number of people come to the event. and had 5 stations running for tournament & friendlies throughout the night. I'm hoping these will continue to have growth next time too. Maybe get some more southern Norcal players.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
one time, kev$ disagreed with that statement.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Well that was a useless bump. I'm waiting until after all the big summer tournaments. I'll make a thread when it happens. Rest assured it will most likely happen. Don't be afraid to pester me about it though ^_^.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
delphikis games were replaced with mine.

Top Bottom