• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEKAR NYE STD is cancelled =/

Dekar289

Smash Hero
WHERE? BORONIA, 5 MIN WALK FROM STATION

WHEN? WHEN THE **** DO YOU THINK, ******? OH, RIGHT, UH... 6 I GUESS... 6 TIL 6, WE'LL GO GET BREKKY AT MACCAS EY

HOW? WUT... WELL UH.. BRING YOU'RE OWN CONTROLLER, DER.. AND LIEK PLAY MELEE... TRAIN IS BEST WAY TO GET HERE N STUFF

BEERZ? YEH UH BYO, IF YOU WANNA DRINK THEN YOU WON'T BE SMASHING, YOU'LL BE OUTSIDE WITH GUESTS FROM AMAZING, INTERESTING PLACES LIKE THE LOCAL CHURCH

FOOD? JUST COZ IT'S A LAME PARTY DUNT MEEN THERE LAME FOOD. THERE'S GOOD FOOD. LOTS OF GOOD FOOD. AND DRINK. CEPT BEER.

DEKAR? YEH SUP

SLEEP? ONE FOLD OUT BED, ONE COUCH, THEN IT'S EITHER FLOOR OR SLEEPING BAG, IF LOTS ARE COMING, WHICH IS UNLIKELY, BYO SLEEPING BAG IMO

STD? YES. IMO WAKE UP AT 4-5PM (ATTICUS STYLEZ) (AFTER WATCHING AN ENTIRE SEASON OF LIEK SCRUBS OR SOME **** THE NIGHT BEFORE)

IS THIS WORTH COMING TOO? I GOT THIS OTHER PARTY... SHUT UP ****** AND COME OR UR GHEY
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU STD'D TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR? NEVER
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO SOME LAME PARTY WHICH IS LAME AND NOT AN STD AT DEKARS'? ALWAYS
(FORTE:) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LIEK JUST CHILLED AND HAD ALL THE GIRLS PLEADING TO HAVE SECKS WITH YOU TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR, BUT WERE BORED COZ LIEK YOU WEREN'T PLAYING SMASH AND THERE WAS NO DEKAR? ALWAYS

WHO ELSE IS COMING? CONFIRMED: DEKAR (WOW), MIKUL, TAK

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME, TELL ME BY POSTING HERE OR ON MSN OR STEAM OR WHATEVER, OTHERWISE GO GET AIDS, DON'T WANT 10 PEOPLE TURNING UP TO ALL CROWD AROUND ONE TV. THAT'S HOMO, LIKE GAY HOMO SEMEN SWALLOW.

i guess i should type something in lowercase to avoid the caps thing ey rofl

Dekar289

Smash Hero
prolly should mention that like
my parents hold nye party every year, the actual party is downstairs while smash will be upstairs
it's good to go down every now and then (<- thats what she said)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
but the one you might get lucky with is a girl, so theres some difference there
ps: why the **** didnt i sleep last night, why the **** am i still up
man im so ****in tired

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I read your IS THIS WORTH COMING TOO? I GOT THIS OTHER PARTY... part which convinced me to not go to the other party XD

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
OH NYE IS NEW YEARS EVE?

I spent like half an hour trying to find the date for when it was on zzzz

Jun-E

Smash Rookie
Darn, I live about 5-10 mins. drive from the station. I'd want to go, but my parents ain't cool about late-night parties and hey, who would want to invite a nobody from the internet who they barely know, anyway :) ?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
correct. come to the melbourne tourney in january, check out the thread for details.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
hey dekar, if i kick a hole in your wall because the printer doesnt work, what will happen?
ps: where exactly are you jun-e?

Jun-E

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'll just proboably wait for the January tournament, hopefully most of the tournament won't be late at night (which I think is highly unlikely). Cause exploiting AI patterns are getting boring now.

Redact said:
where exactly are you jun-e?
I'm at Ferntree Gully.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah, and metal up your arse.

Take it easy bro.
Happy new year guys!

Top Bottom