• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEHF's Guide to Pit

Repryx

Smash Champion
It seems that the Up B Disenegrates one you have used it...its happened to me...ALOT...Pit doesnt get SAF in his up B nor does it Respawn....That sux

-Ciao

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
It seems that the Up B Disenegrates one you have used it...its happened to me...ALOT...Pit doesnt get SAF in his up B nor does it Respawn....That sux

-Ciao

Well that is really upsetting, it going to be impossible to recover against Marth or MetaKnight or any other character that can own while off the edge.

ROCn

Smash Cadet
Well that is really upsetting, it going to be impossible to recover against Marth or MetaKnight or any other character that can own while off the edge.
well no not necessarily, first off you could fly under the map(that is if it is those few that you can) or you could fly around/above the opponent and on to the middle of the stage. Or you can play mind games with him and wait for him to try to intercept you and then just fly around him hah.

i've seen it done many ways, each person having their own strategies that all work equally good..
thats why pit owns :chuckle:

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I do not like DEHF/Zero's Pit because their Pit didn't do enough air-dodging, arrow-shooting, and rolling. Granted rolling is often bad, but when facing DC, when DC spammed Fairs, he wasn't rolled behind.

I may be wrong about the rolling part but I needed to conclude with 3 points, =/

On a side-note, LMNZ FTW!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I seen how DEHF plays, watched vid of him against Gimpy's famous Bowser. Its all amazing. But now that Pit has more advanced techniques discovered, I'm sure the battle style would slightly change.
Still, When we do battle with each other, you'll see the difference between a Patient fighter and an offensive fighter, because i play both those roles as Pit.
To end this, Great guide coming from a great Pit player.
I do want to mention though that D-tilt has a meteor capabilities somewhere. Works well against Edgehogs who stay too long.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be a blatant troll here. I hate DEHF/Zero's Pit. Some small things, you don't air-dodge, instead of shooting arrows, you run at your opponent which also means a higher chance of tripping and you don't roll. Granted rolling is often bad, but when you were vs. DC, when he Fair spammed, you didn't simply roll behind him.

I may be wrong about the rolling part but I needed to conclude with 3 points, =/

On a side-note, LMNZ FTW!
lol dude dehf's good. the DC match was only a week after the japanese release give him a break. and yay for me =D too bad i got ***** saturday lol.

Elsavita

Smash Rookie
I'm using the original wii remote control Without nunchuck.
Can anyone translate the gamecube controller language to wii controler?
I got no clue what F-Tilt means and D-Smash, U-Smash , Bair Fair..

I REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Ill answer this in the Q and A sticky since this thread is so outdated. Im glad you looked in the Please read before posting, but this guide isn't really that good and we are trying to not use it lol.

Top Bottom