• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Default EarthBound / Mother shoes!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was just thinking the same thing.

Why have a PICTURE of shoes on a soda...?
Why not just a regular picture... of EB?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They actually got my hopes up.
I... I might cry.

Meccs

@Meccs_
1st place: 6 custom shoe certificates from Vans.
(the artist gets 6 custom shoes)
Shoe label on up to 40,000 cases of Jones Soda nation wide.
(40,000 cases of Jones Soda will have a picture of the shoes on their bottle.)

:(

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
WTF
I FEEL CHEATED NOW.

though the soda can thing isnt such a bad thing, buuut i was expecting shoes to be made. Darn vans, they tricked us. The entry HAD to be on a vans shoe i suppose, but the prize are sodas?
weird

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Exactly!

Why put the shoes on soda? :mad:
We should petition.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Ugh... It's very discouraging reading the comments from the idiots who think we're cheating.
"Huge fanbase? No, that can't be it. My favorite is losing, so they must be cheating."
*sigh*

Levitas

the moon
LOL, Uffe. He didn't say we were.

I really hope nobody is, because that kind of defeats the purpose, and really gives sarah a worse shot at winning.

The EB community is big, but this kind of result is why nintendo isn't really sure how many of us there are.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nintendo should make a poll about EarthBound. Then we can show them that they'd get tons of money by selling EarthBound games.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Actually, they did take a poll in their magazine on what games people wanted for VC.
Earthbound and Mother 3 won by a landslide.

They even beat out SSB.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
o_O Didn't know this was going on in my state. I must find this Sarah Miles and thank her personally for the awesome shoe design to vote on.

...I wish Nintendo would do more Earthbound/Mother stuff...Does Vans not realize that people would BUY those 40,000 shoes if they made them?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol at all of you thinking they were gonna make 40,000 EB shoes. You need to learn how to read. :p

Still, I do wish they'd mass produce Sarah's EB shoes if she won. I'd definately buy a pair... ;_;

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It seems the Halo shoe is no longer second, it's losing by 400 to "The Misfeets". Funny how there are so many people thinking that Sarah is somehow cheating. There are also some people arguing that this is an art contest, not a contest of which shoe design has a bigger fanbase. This would be a somewhat legitamte argument, but Sarah's shoes are one of the best, even if I wasn't an EB fan I would have thought her shoe was really cool.

If you guys were gonna vote for any other shoe, which shoe would it be? The Halo shoe is okay, but there are better designs. I think I'd vote for "Rovanticism" and the second shoe I'd vote for would be "The Misfeets".

Top Bottom