• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede's new Super Advanced Tech: "Goon Farming"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDCninja

Smash Rookie
This new technique has been in the making for a little over a month now.

King Dedede's complicated new technique "Goon Farming" could change the SSBB metagame forever. Dedede could likely see himself as the new, unstoppable top tier character.

This ability to force the Dragoon item at will could easily off-balance the competitive metagame, and potentially get Dedede banned.

Dedede's chain throw used to be considered one of his strongest assets, but with this new technique he may no longer have as much use for it.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31CfqAlpAfY

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit that's some crazy luck, but I highly doubt anyone is going to fall for this being actually perpetrated intentionally. Besides, just set items to off and none.

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who sees what this means?

This means that for every game item there is a code, and if these codes are figured out correctly. DDD's everywhere could learn to spawn whatever item needed, aka spawning smash balls, gordos, etc. This new discovery is extremely dangerous, thus promoting DDD to God Tier.

(Somebody get on figuring out those codes.)

meestertiny

Smash Cadet
I'm still not sure if this is really true
@OP, you should know a seemingly godly tech like this would get scrutinized by skeptics.. and if it really is possible, I demand a video that shows the items are OFF and set at NONE before the match

I'll be watching this in the background and seeing how this goes.

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
Two videos, his other one is all about spoiling Harry Pothead. Rofl.

Illussionary

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not sure if this is really true
@OP, you should know a seemingly godly tech like this would get scrutinized by skeptics.. and if it really is possible, I demand a video that shows the items are OFF and set at NONE before the match

I'll be watching this in the background and seeing how this goes.
Whether the items are off or on is irrelevant, because either if this is true, it means that DDD can spawn items on command. I will be testing I'll be back with results later.

SK919

Deal with it
HOLY ****!!!! I just set all items off and set it all to none.. I was able to make one capsule appear.. and it was just an exploding capsule. I think maybe once I get part two down it will work!! OMG CRAZY!!

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
lol. if this is a level, mad props to DCninja.

however even if it is legit why should it be banned? you have to execute a long sequence of moves within 1 or 2 frame accuracy. and the result is spawning an item that the opponent can just as easily obtain.

The Booth

Smash Rookie
I'd like to thank the DCNinja for his mad editing skills, I can't take all the credit for this tech as a bunch of us were researching it, but I'm still trying to think of a sweet name for it- possibly involving my own name. It takes a bit to get the tech down, but with some practice it is very possible. Don't get discouraged. I think D3 is definitely top tier after this.

yoshi_friend

Smash Apprentice
maybe there is even a code for DDD throwing a smart bomb or bob-omb.
imagine being able to throw those at will!

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Wow 0o thats insane I hope they a find a command input like that to spaen Gordos

Sudai

Stuff here
I really do hope this is true because D3 is too easy to beat. Having him spawn Dragoon parts for me to snatch away would just make the fight that much easier. I mean really. A big, luggy, fat target. Easy to grab the parts before he gets to them. Easy to dodge his attacks while grabbing them. Easy to hit with the dragoon. I don't see why D3 players would want to spawn these things in the first place. lol..

SK919

Deal with it
To the crazy skeptics that are saying this is bs. I was able to produce a capsule!! with all items manually set to none. It as an exploding capsule!! omfg!! crazy nonsense

Verdugo

Smash Rookie
To the crazy skeptics that are saying this is bs. I was able to produce a capsule!! with all items manually set to none. It as an exploding capsule!! omfg!! crazy nonsense
If this is true, having items all off might be even better. After all, someone can't snatch an exploding capsule away from you. I need to go try this myself before i get too excited, though.

Legoluigi

Smash Rookie
If this were true, then this would be very disadvantageous for DDD. Who would want to throw out pieces for a OHKO machine for the opponent to pick up? Then the opponent can just own you with said machine. I highly doubt that this would be banned for tournaments because no one would actually want to use it.

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Well, I got a smash ball with all items off and no items appearing. I was so surprised that the CPU Zelda nailed me with a light arrow :p

Spooky.

Smash Rookie
I like how the technique involves inputing A, B, Z like its a **** Game Genie...

Did you figure out the Skywalker code yet?

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
If your press down down, b b, a, a, r, r, l, l, cstick circle clockwise, cstick circle counterclockwise then start and you will unlock master hand. You can only do this on the final stage of All star with 1 life and no damage, you have to do it very fast too. If anyone thinks this is a hoax you are just noobs and can't do it fast enough.

randomae

Smash Cadet
If your press down down, b b, a, a, r, r, l, l, cstick circle clockwise, cstick circle counterclockwise then start and you will unlock master hand. You can only do this on the final stage of All star with 1 life and no damage, you have to do it very fast too. If anyone thinks this is a hoax you are just noobs and can't do it fast enough.
HA! this almost beats the strength on the truck joke.

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
I really do hope this is true because D3 is too easy to beat. Having him spawn Dragoon parts for me to snatch away would just make the fight that much easier. I mean really. A big, luggy, fat target. Easy to grab the parts before he gets to them. Easy to dodge his attacks while grabbing them. Easy to hit with the dragoon. I don't see why D3 players would want to spawn these things in the first place. lol..
are you an idiot? what are you gona do, diplomacy the dedede into throwing the final piece at you? IF this is legit, which i believe it is, it will be very powerful, you have full controll of the dragoon because you have controll when pieces show up.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
If you actually set the items to OFF and also the frequency to NONE, the capsule never comes out. The same with Diddy's peanuts.

I assume this setup will be standard for all tournaments.

Waddle

Smash Ace
LMFAO! This is hilarious. Turn off your f*cking items! Somebody needs to sticky that thread about this D3 item tossing **** because it's just annoying as f*ck now. If you turn off you items (as in set it to "None" AND "All Items OFF") D3 will NEVER throw random f*ckin items. Go read your skeet.

EDIT: Just realized, that **** is f*ckin stickied. Learn to read please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom