• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede's new Super Advanced Tech: "Goon Farming"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
LMFAO! This is hilarious. Turn off your f*cking items! Somebody needs to sticky that thread about this D3 item tossing **** because it's just annoying as f*ck now. If you turn off you items (as in set it to "None" AND "All Items OFF") D3 will NEVER throw random f*ckin items. Go read your skeet.

EDIT: Just realized, that **** is f*ckin stickied. Learn to read please.
lol.... Go read your skeet?

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
If I can see a video of this with all items off and set to none, then I'll be convinced. It would be pretty interesting if DDD had a code for each individual item, it would totally change his play style.

Catmunnies

Smash Apprentice
So what if Goon farming only works with items turned on; it's still an advanced tech. With items set to none, atleast you won't have buncha crap falling from the sky. Hell, people complain about brawl being shallow; a tech like this may make competitive play more interesting, or less interesting, I don't know, because I haven't tested it out.

Ilex

Smash Ace
This is funny because I just spammd Bforward and in between multiple Waddles I got the 3 parts of the Dragoon, without pressing any special buttons. I believe it is predetermined what the order of items will be, because it can't be random that the 3 Dragoon items come out in sequence. I believe this guy just lucky that he pulled out the 3 parts consecutively with no waddles in between.

litlwing

Smash Apprentice
in competitions can they not just turn off all items (not setting appearence to none) but actually off and the dragoon wont appear nothing will appear

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE FOUND THEM.!

here are a few "codes" for diffrent items(only with gamcube controler)

Infinte Gordos: Stand on the very edge of a stage( as in when you are teetering over it) and crouch 3 times before you throw facing a diffrent direction ever time you lay back down

Smash Ball Use all of your jumps then intiate a fast fal: DO NOT GO TO NEUTRAl: then slide the control stick into a waddle dee throw whit a and press R right when the move starts.

Hammer Heads: initiate the throw first farme z second frame cstick up 3rd frame up+A 4th frame L R cstick down simultamiously

pokeballs: do the throw press the up tuant and custimize it to say GO,Pikachu!

As you can see these are all easy to preform and will be part of dedede's strat. Who wouldnt want to break thier fingers for a dragon.

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who sees what this means?

This means that for every game item there is a code, and if these codes are figured out correctly. DDD's everywhere could learn to spawn whatever item needed, aka spawning smash balls, gordos, etc. This new discovery is extremely dangerous, thus promoting DDD to God Tier.

(Somebody get on figuring out those codes.)
No i think it's just the draggon that he gets cause it's a kirby item and he's from the kirby world get wat i'm saying?

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
I HAVE FOUND THEM.!

here are a few "codes" for diffrent items(only with gamcube controler)

Infinte Gordos: Stand on the very edge of a stage( as in when you are teetering over it) and crouch 3 times before you throw facing a diffrent direction ever time you lay back down

Smash Ball Use all of your jumps then intiate a fast fal: DO NOT GO TO NEUTRAl: then slide the control stick into a waddle dee throw whit a and press R right when the move starts.

Hammer Heads: initiate the throw first farme z second frame cstick up 3rd frame up+A 4th frame L R cstick down simultamiously

pokeballs: do the throw press the up tuant and custimize it to say GO,Pikachu!

As you can see these are all easy to preform and will be part of dedede's strat. Who wouldnt want to break thier fingers for a dragon.
HOLY ****!

#1-where did you find this
#2-if this is true then my ***** dedede is da ***** ultimate!!!

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Have people tried this with items set to none and all of them set off? If you could do this in tournament matches itd be awesome

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
this is dumb. if you throw a piece of the dragoon, the rest will follow, he just got lucky and threw them all in a relatively short amount of time. also read the sticky topic about throwing items.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Either way, does this button sequence thing even work? Lets say you do have items on, can you input this and spawn them when you want?

Waddle

Smash Ace
There is no sequence thing to force items on when they're off. People are just saying **** to funk with your head.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
The sequence doesn;t exist no matter what you have it set on and theres no way to force a capsule to be thrown regardless.

5 pages of fail and rising.

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
Why the disappointed in the users in general? :ohwell:
Because this topic exists, and has five pages to it, and the comments on Youtube suggest that the majority of the people who read/watched it believe it and are trying to do it, and, and... These are supposed to be the future pros that I'm going to be reading guides, tuts and faqs from...

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Because this topic exists, and has five pages to it, and the comments on Youtube suggest that the majority of the people who read/watched it believe it and are trying to do it, and, and... These are supposed to be the future pros that I'm going to be reading guides, tuts and faqs from...
I see. :ohwell:

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this is a real tech, as I don't have a copy of brawl to test it, but to all those that say this tech is useless, grow a f*cking brain.

"BUT DEDEDE IS SO SLOW YOU CAN JUST GET THE PIECES BEFORE HIM!"

You ignorant f*cks need to stop talking. Okay. Here's a scenario for you:

1. Dedede spawns two dragoon pieces.

2.The opponent grabs them. (note that the opponent can't grab the 3rd one, as you would control when it spawns)

3. You hit your opponent off the stage with any attack. (If it's strong enough then both pieces will be relieved from your opponent)

4. Throw the last piece IN THE OTHER DIRECTION (DUH?. F*cking DUH.)

5. Dragoon edgeguard FTW.

Oh yes, dedede being able to control the spawn of one of the game's most broken items isn't broken at all. Because he's so slow.

Wait, what?

And I like i said I don't know if this is real or not, but if it is an april fools joke, then registering to youtube two years in advance and posting the video 4 days before April Fools is quite the preparation for a not funny (not to mention not very well timed) april fools joke.

Some of you need think a little harder before speaking so strongly about things.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot that for some people thinking harder would only cause blood vessels to burst.

CO18

Smash Hero
WHY THE HECK IS THIS THREAD STILL ACTIVE.

MOVE ON PEOPLE, YOU CANT DO THIS CRAP! THE THREAD ABOUT TURNING ITEMS OFF IS FREAKING STICKIED NOW GEEZ...

Unless of course you play with items. Well then. Good luck with this! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom