• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I don’t know if only I’m curious or not but what’s the HBC in multiple of you guys namesmean?

D

Deleted member

So, no Discord then? Because even if I wanted to use it, I don't actually have storage space for it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Tell that to me, a mobile user.
Discord can be used on browsers

Well have the option available for sure but it won’t be a necessary component

HBC was described in this thread at one point, I’m too lazy to type up the whole spiel, but basically it’s a motto that we came up with to make a force in game to rid of players who are straight up problems. They’re unhelpful to town if they’re town and just repping mafia horribly if they’re mafia. Their kill is good for town no matter what. We send the HardBody Crew (HBC) on them and it’s like a vote block that is decided on during a game lol.

Maven89

Smash Master
So I don’t know if only I’m curious or not but what’s the HBC in multiple of you guys namesmean?
It stands for Hairy Bear Crew, there’s a lot of homosexuals here and some created a tag to support their lifestyle and appearance, hope you guys are inclusive like that

Maven89

Smash Master
Discord can be used on browsers

Well have the option available for sure but it won’t be a necessary component

HBC was described in this thread at one point, I’m too lazy to type up the whole spiel, but basically it’s a motto that we came up with to make a force in game to rid of players who are straight up problems. They’re unhelpful to town if they’re town and just repping mafia horribly if they’re mafia. Their kill is good for town no matter what. We send the HardBody Crew (HBC) on them and it’s like a vote block that is decided on during a game lol.
Go to hell you ******

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
guys please remember to tag Maven89 Maven89 when youre going to use an anime gif or pic. he also is a big fan of hearing about any animes you guys are watching and the plot behind them

he actually attends anime cons on a regular basis as a bear

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh yeah gorf teach me your piano ways, i'm trying to learn

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
oh yeah gorf teach me your piano ways, i'm trying to learn
It’s freakin hard to learn as an adult but if you can play chords and sing well enough you’ll get laid

Is that L from Death Note in your avatar? So cool. We should discuss animoo and mangaroni sometime, buckaroo. :^)
dude shut up don’t tell anyone

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It stands for Hairy Bear Crew, there’s a lot of homosexuals here and some created a tag to support their lifestyle and appearance, hope you guys are inclusive like that
Like half the people that joined aren’t even straight, including yours truly. They’ve got nothing to worry about.

Maven89

Smash Master
Death Note is awesome, but that’s in spite of being an anime. If someone could make a great live action series of the story I’d prefer that in a heartbeat.

Only anime I’ve seen where I thought “this is perfect in this style” is Akira, every other anime just shows that Japanese people can’t draw

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I am more of a manga and occasional light novel kinda person. I mostly like Japanese stuff because they often have neat concepts and are usually easy to consume. Every other aspect of them can often be rather lacking though.

Thos are two groups of words that can never mix well
Sometimes I feel like the only hardcore Death Note fan that actually enjoyed the Netflix movie. I've said this in the Ninten Social before but I'll defend it every chance I get. It's not perfect yet it is fun, does something different, improved Misa, and made Light act like an actual teenager (as awesome and iconic Light Yagami is, he's kinda ridiculous). I feel so bad for everyone involved in that movie for all the flak they get online. If I had the opportunity I'd thank them.

Also ya'll ******* need to read Platinum End by the same writer and artist, some times it feels like no one cares about it here in the States. A lot of that might be the fact that it's not an anime yet but still. Better art and more action than their first work. I can pick it apart for sure but I could do that for Death Note as well but I can only care to do that to things I love.

At some point I'll either do a Death Note game here, which was attempted in the Dgames years ago with Xiivi as the host and I was in it as Aizawa and it got canceled a few phases in so I'd like to have on be played out from start to finish. And/Or have a Platinum End FFA sequel with adjustments based on the feedback I got from the first.

Unrelated but a Shin Megami Tensei game with Law/Chaos mafias and Neutral townies that has demons as roles is still on the table. If not me someone should do it. It's a great idea.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER YOU

dude you did not mention you had dgames history
Just barely. Joined the one game because I couldn't resist the theme. :laugh: After the way it went down, that was the end of my Dgames career lol.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I thought all anime fans loved Akira
nah, every anime/manga/light novel out there has its fans, and its dislikes, every single one can be bottled to a mixed taste of who likes what and dislikes what

thats standard for the platforms

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's like me with Dragon Ball Evolution. I saw that before I saw an episode of DBZ.
How was the movie?

I thought all anime fans loved Akira
That's what I was told, until I watched it. I instantly hated the style. I mean I should give it a try again, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to dislike it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How was the movie?

That's what I was told, until I watched it. I instantly hated the style. I mean I should give it a try again, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to dislike it.
Well I’d be lying if I said it was good. It was a bizarre retelling of Dragon Ball. For some reason they decided to not put Krillin in it.

Top Bottom