• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Akira was incredibly impressive for its time; it was released in 1988 (before I was even born) and each frame of the animation was completely hand drawn with up to 9 different celluloid layers per scene (basically never done before in anime). It really set the bar and the tone for anime for years to come. I think it also captures the essence of power theory really well. I can understand people not liking it though as it is dated and not as vibrant as modern anime.

That said, I prefer Ghibli films. For modern anime, I casually like JoJo's and One Punch Man; just very vibrant characters that are just completely over the top and silly. Like me. :awesome::awesome:

D

Deleted member

Eromanga-sensei is the Akira of the modern age because it fundamentally changes how we see anime.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Eromanga-sensei is the Akira of the modern age because it fundamentally changes how we see anime.
I have never seen Eromanga. Does it fundamentally change the way we see anime in the same way that Keijo!!!!!! has drastically raised the standards of quality over this past year? :seuss:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, new SB looks very pretty and shiny (at least on mobile).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
eh...it is shiny but it...feels...so cluttered on desktop...i don't know hard to put my finger on it

not really bad just will take a while

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ANNOUNCEMENT

so lame irl things have made it p inconvenient for me to finish flavor and send role pm's out until tuesday/probably wednesday, so expect the game to start then. but just keep in mind that this is a matter of me really wanting to give yall a hype history lesson on dgames in the form of a hilarious game of mafia. i know yall are good sports tho and i did say friday at latest so **** you if youre salty i dont even feel bad

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ANNOUNCEMENT

so lame irl things have made it p inconvenient for me to finish flavor and send role pm's out until tuesday/probably wednesday, so expect the game to start then. but just keep in mind that this is a matter of me really wanting to give yall a hype history lesson on dgames in the form of a hilarious game of mafia. i know yall are good sports tho and i did say friday at latest so **** you if youre salty i dont even feel bad
no problem there, though think we've been waiting a little to long, things are still good so take your time doing what ya think will make a good game~

quality over speed, have people grow some damn patience (looking at you whiners from the pokemafia)
i also think the computer layout is trash
seconded

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is it too late to leave this game? Cause I don’t really wanna play anymore. I don’t know what I was thinking, i’d rather just watch.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is it too late to leave this game? Cause I don’t really wanna play anymore. I don’t know what I was thinking, i’d rather just watch.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sure thing, don’t feel bad man. I’ll still need one more player to start the game though so now there’s an open slot available!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
its cool praline. appreciate you telling us now as opposed to when the game starts. i saw youre not a fan of discord but if you want roles/alignments of everyone when the game starts so you can lol @ ppl feel free to shoot us a message or post here when you see this and ill give you info if it interests you

AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

either of yall interested in playing?

if anyone reading this wants to play or knows someone who might b interested let us kno. ill hit up some ppl on discord tonight

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
its cool praline. appreciate you telling us now as opposed to when the game starts. i saw youre not a fan of discord but if you want roles/alignments of everyone when the game starts so you can lol @ ppl feel free to shoot us a message or post here when you see this and ill give you info if it interests you

AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

if anyone reading this wants to play or knows someone who might b interested let us kno. ill hit up some ppl on discord tonight
Sure I'd like the list of who has what role.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sorry guys I think i'm going to have to back out of this game. Not going to have time for Mafia. If anyone wants to replace me that's fine.

Although i'll be happy to spectate the game still.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, on mobile because work break and JESUS! It’s... it’s not good.

Like, I can’t even defend it anymore because the old mobile site was so much better.

I mean, it still works in the end, which is what I want, but the loading times...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Is this where the mafia game katt is part of?

Afraid to break some bad news but you'll need to find another player, or a temporary replacement. Katherine is incapacitated for a few days and won't be able to move or do much.

D

Deleted member

Afraid to break some bad news but you'll need to find another player, or a temporary replacement. Katherine is incapacitated for a few days and won't be able to move or do much.
Wait, what happened to her?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Oh crap is everything going to be alright for her?

We totally understand. Hopefully she'll recover soon.,

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Oh crap is everything going to be alright for her?

We totally understand. Hopefully she'll recover soon.,
She's just banged up. Bruises all around. Shes been instructed to not move much and to be bedridden as the backside of her body is badly bruised and moving little amounts causes pain. She'll simply have to rest and do nothing for a few days.
Oh god I hope she pulls through this! That sounds absolutely horrifying.
She already has. Shes just been complaining to me all day to go to the next episode of princess principal every half hour or so.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
She's just banged up. Bruises all around. Shes been instructed to not move much and to be bedridden as the backside of her body is badly bruised and moving little amounts causes pain. She'll simply have to rest and do nothing for a few days.

She already has. Shes just been complaining to me all day to go to the next episode of princess principal every half hour or so.
From the sound of your post it sounded like something much worse happened to her. Glad to see that isn't the case.

Hopefully she'll recover as soon as possible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Geez, I hope Kat's okay.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yikes, that sounds painful. I wish Katt a speedy recovery and I hope she recovers well.

And I have to drop out as well due to a lack of time. Too bad, because I was really looking forward to this game. I'm sorry. :(

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
She dropped a tree ontop of herself.
****. Heal fast, Katt.

Kon, know it's a bit to ask, but would you let NintenZone Social know as well? Figure the info's best coming from you.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hm? Very well then. Didn't think it was something to disclose to a social.
She's pretty regular there. Conversation carries on and all, but they'd wanna know she's out for a bit rather than have her just vanish for the duration, y'know?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fair enough. I don't know my sisters online activities.
Well there's some general conversation.

Fair number of anime gifs.

Couple of obligatory "Katt don't get it" moments per day.

She's rallied my spirits twice, there was that.

Oh, and a fair bit of setting Uni on fire.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
#HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

I'm afraid I may have to sit this one out. I have finals the next three days, so I will be busy for the next couple of days.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wow everyone decided to copy me! :surprised:

Top Bottom