• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think it's four.

Natz, praline, Ura and Ram dropped out, so we're at 17/21.

But honestly this might not be a problem as prime numbers for the total amount of people they wanted were 17 and 21. So they might just be able to cut four roles and call it a day. But idk it's not my game

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well don't officially count katt out, she just wanted me to relay that shes delayed, not out. she'll prefer someone temporary taking over.

I'm not exactly the most free person in the world. The only reason why i'm even online as much is because i took an emergency day off to make sure katt was alright and get her home. Just have paltry work emailed home to do and finish the reports tomorrow.

Long story short, I'll hate to see this 11 page thing get canned at the last minute. I don't know what i'll be able to do but if you need an extra hand i'll chip in what i can do.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i am so sorry to hear about that, i hope she feels better.

but pokechu hit the nail on the head: what i am going to do is get together with marshy and make a 17 man setup instead. it would have been nice having a huge game, but ultimately it isn't the end of the world. 17 is a solid number for a balanced mafia game, and at this point i am up for adding players to be queued to replace in instead. so once i work out the new setup with marshy and tweak the flavor a little more, i will have this game up and running!

in the mean time, i am posting a sample role pm in the first post! go ahead and check that out as it describes one of the most iconic figures in the history of dgames.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i am so sorry to hear about that, i hope she feels better.

but pokechu hit the nail on the head: what i am going to do is get together with marshy and make a 17 man setup instead. it would have been nice having a huge game, but ultimately it isn't the end of the world. 17 is a solid number for a balanced mafia game, and at this point i am up for adding players to be queued to replace in instead. so once i work out the new setup with marshy and tweak the flavor a little more, i will have this game up and running!

in the mean time, i am posting a sample role pm in the first post! go ahead and check that out as it describes one of the most iconic figures in the history of dgames.
Just to make sure, have you seen this post? I skipped over it at first after Kon posted it
Well don't officially count katt out, she just wanted me to relay that shes delayed, not out. she'll prefer someone temporary taking over.

I'm not exactly the most free person in the world. The only reason why i'm even online as much is because i took an emergency day off to make sure katt was alright and get her home. Just have paltry work emailed home to do and finish the reports tomorrow.

Long story short, I'll hate to see this 11 page thing get canned at the last minute. I don't know what i'll be able to do but if you need an extra hand i'll chip in what i can do.
So Katt still wants to be in, even though she's injured. So with her we have 18. Don't forget to give her a role if you're still considering her as in (which IDK if you are i'm just making sure you saw Kon's response)!

#HBC | Gorf

Just to make sure, have you seen this post? I skipped over it at first after Kon posted it

So Katt still wants to be in, even though she's injured. So with her we have 18. Don't forget to give her a role if you're still considering her as in (which IDK if you are i'm just making sure you saw Kon's response)!
im gonna respectfully try to get the game on track for starting on wednesday. worse comes to worst, ill have her on deck as a replacement when somebody inevitably needs to be replaced out

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have been thinking about it, and feel i should respectfully out myself. I am in the midst of moving, so I should focus on that for now. I would love to play with you guys, but it is better I wait for next time.

Gorf I will prove you wrong some other time my boi.

Maybe Nabe can take my spot.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Maybe a smaller game of around 17 would be a better way to introduce ourselves than a 20+ game anyway.

We’d have a small, easy, simple game that way.

#HBC | Gorf

games gonna start a bit late cuz i suck but the game is going to start today, im just wrapping up a few things before it does. itll have a separate thread from this one (a link to the thread will be in your role pm). im still gonnna keep the deadlines what they're slated to be though, Day will end at 36 hours from Day start and the next Day will start at 12:00 the following day, which will knock the cycle back into shape.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
games gonna start a bit late cuz i suck but the game is going to start today, im just wrapping up a few things before it does. itll have a separate thread from this one (a link to the thread will be in your role pm). im still gonnna keep the deadlines what they're slated to be though, Day will end at 36 hours from Day start and the next Day will start at 12:00 the following day, which will knock the cycle back into shape.
And the night begins at 6 PM tomorrow anyway?

It was a 36/12 split, right?

#HBC | Gorf

so let's say that Day will start at 1:00 PM today. that would mean that the Day would end at 1:00 am friday morning, and Night would begin. Night would then end at 12:00 pm on friday and the Day/Night cycle would continue as normal.

D

Deleted member

So, what time in what timezone does the game start again?

Top Bottom