• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
ATTENTION

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE THAT IS PLAYING TO GIVE ME SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION BETWEEN TODAY AND TOMORROW THAT THEYRE DEFINITELY IN IT TO PLAY THE GAME.

I always get antsy with what to do when faced with inactivity in games I host, and I’d like to minimize the headache as much as possible.

Im gonna be making the flavor, and the game should start either Monday or Tuesday at 12:00 PM, depending on how long the site maintenance takes.

I’m friggin hyped
Still in here!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i am so happy to have at least a few dgamers in here. it’s almost like a newbie mafia game with the dgamers as IC’s

all stuff you’ll learn about during the history lesson that will be this game :)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Do you guys not have jobs?

I'm in, but 12/12 makes me think no one here has a job
How dare you. ****posting is a very difficult job and requires delicate, precise strokes of the keyboard at a rate of at least 90 wpm. :troll:

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But do you have a job tho Bardull

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just now realized 12/12 is one whole day.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah I'm still in.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
ATTENTION

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE THAT IS PLAYING TO GIVE ME SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION BETWEEN TODAY AND TOMORROW THAT THEYRE DEFINITELY IN IT TO PLAY THE GAME.

I always get antsy with what to do when faced with inactivity in games I host, and I’d like to minimize the headache as much as possible.

Im gonna be making the flavor, and the game should start either Monday or Tuesday at 12:00 PM, depending on how long the site maintenance takes.

I’m friggin hyped
Still in!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ATTENTION

I’m friggin hyped
no problem dude, katt is here and ready~

#HBC | Gorf

essentially for Night actions I am fully willing to accept Night actions during the Day for the following Night, as long as you make it clear to me in PM (all official communication w/ the mod takes place via PM) before the deadline I am okay with that.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I want to ask for clarification on something since it affects my ability to play.

Are you planning on doing the mafia chat through Discord?

Nothing against Discord, but most of the day I'm not at home. I'm at a computer basically all day every day, but it's usually not my own and I can't go around installing whatever I like to them.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea that’s gonna be the primary means of communication. If you’re not willing to download discord and you roll mafia it’ll be really annoying for you and likely your mafia team, but realistically if you communicate in another means just be sure that the chat log gets to the discord so that it can be seen by us, the mods, and you’ll be straight.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yea that’s gonna be the primary means of communication. If you’re not willing to download discord and you roll mafia it’ll be really annoying for you and likely your mafia team, but realistically if you communicate in another means just be sure that the chat log gets to the discord so that it can be seen by us, the mods, and you’ll be straight.
we just do pms, worked well for all four games i've been in

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well hopefully I don’t get mafia cause I don’t really wanna use discord either.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It's not really about willingness. I'm able to play these games because I have access to this site on any machine that has access to the internet. I'm a VFX student, I'm usually on campus from 10am my time to 1am the following morning, doing work, and I'm at home just long enough to sleep, really. That means I'm always at a computer, but if the game is dependent on a program I have no ability to install, then unfortunately, I'll have to bow out of this one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's not really about willingness. I'm able to play these games because I have access to this site on any machine that has access to the internet. I'm a VFX student, I'm usually on campus from 10am my time to 1am the following morning, doing work, and I'm at home just long enough to sleep, really. That means I'm always at a computer, but if the game is dependent on a program I have no ability to install, then unfortunately, I'll have to bow out of this one.
You don't need to download Discord lol

You can just use it on a browser.

#HBC | Gorf

Ehh. Ultimately the discord is designed for the convenience of having the chat room there. Plus it offers people who wanna observe a chance to get into the chat and talk mess along with the mafia and the mods where PM’s don’t. It’s also a mess when it comes to linking the mafia chat to use PM’s so either way if we decide on no discord we’re not doing PM’s. We’d use a third party site that we’ve used as a communication base if all else fails.

#HBC | Gorf

in games hosted here we’ve used a site called quicktopic.com to set up rooms where people can send messages. mafia receives the link in their role pm and mafia chat is recorded there. the benefit to that is that once the game is over, i can post the link in thread for those curious to read what the mafia was talking about during the game. that’s impossible with pm’s. if that is too taxing of a process though doing pm’s isn’t the end of the world. there’s also no signup for the website, just enter a name and enter your message and boom

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Ehh. Ultimately the discord is designed for the convenience of having the chat room there. Plus it offers people who wanna observe a chance to get into the chat and talk mess along with the mafia and the mods where PM’s don’t. It’s also a mess when it comes to linking the mafia chat to use PM’s so either way if we decide on no discord we’re not doing PM’s. We’d use a third party site that we’ve used as a communication base if all else fails.
I haven't had this much of a culture shock since I asked for ice in my drink at a German restaurant.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm still in. I don't use it much, but Discord (or whatever we're going to use) works for me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
in games hosted here we’ve used a site called quicktopic.com to set up rooms where people can send messages. mafia receives the link in their role pm and mafia chat is recorded there. the benefit to that is that once the game is over, i can post the link in thread for those curious to read what the mafia was talking about during the game. that’s impossible with pm’s. if that is too taxing of a process though doing pm’s isn’t the end of the world. there’s also no signup for the website, just enter a name and enter your message and boom
That actually sounds pretty cool and convenient.

I'm willing to try this out. Experience the culture, y'know.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
quicktopic is simple easy and quick and straightforward

i think discords the best cuz its really fun(ny) to meme and ****post with your wolfbros in real time and make plans with them off the cuff but to each their own

were going to do a discord spectator chat and anyone who has it/uses it and dies in the game we will invite you and you can meme/****post with us. we will also tell you whos what and you can lol @ the game with us. fun times

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
the benefit to that is that once the game is over, i can post the link in thread for those curious to read what the mafia was talking about during the game. that’s impossible with pm’s
That's what we've done, lol. Just mass invite everybody to the PMs after the game.

Top Bottom