• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAV DISCORD

PLZ DOWNLOAD IT AND ADD ME: YOLOSWAG#7250

WOLVES WILL B ABLE TO TALK WITH EACH OTHER AT ALL TIMES THROUGH IT

ITS CALLED WOLFCHAT. I PROMISE IT IS VERY FUN

FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPECTATE ADD ME AS WELL. ILL B MAKING A SPEC CHAT AND WE CAN LOL @ PPL TOGETHER IN IT

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
how come i just saw this just now :^(

Any more room? Put me on the list!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
did neither of you get the KATT BROADCASTING SYSTEM! message? :V
I think SmashBoards has a bug that if you tag too many people in one post, the last bunch of tagged users won't get an alert. I didn't get an alert either and wandered onto this thread by coincidence.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I think SmashBoards has a bug that if you tag too many people in one post, the last bunch of tagged users won't get an alert. I didn't get an alert either and wandered onto this thread by coincidence.
oh....rip <->

so at least P forward of users might of not gotten a notice :V

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
realised what this is.

imma skip it cos e3 and assignments and life choices sorry but enjoy.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
BUT DO NOT LET THAT BE A DETERRENT TO JOIN. IF THERES “TOO MUCH,” DO NOT THINK THAT WILL ACT AS A REASON NOT TO JOIN IN AND OF ITSELF. if you don’t wanna play that big of a game fine but ILL DECIDE A MAX ON SUNDAY. I WANT THIS TO BE AS BIG AS IT CAN. that’s not normal but it’s my way of saying screw it and tryna give nzone a ballin welcome game, dgames style 8)[/] wow that isn’t the smiley with shades how lame

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

One of our boys tagged @sanchaz years ago and he got HEATED because we tagged em.

dude hbc was also a promo for dgames, i remember A BUNCH of us going promo and repping #hbc lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes, but those people either are already here, only played max one game, are on a hiatus or are Red.
well gotcha, hopefully everyone got the memo, looking back on it theres 35 members (1 chewed me out for the tagging, and 2 i'm pretty sure don't even play, maybe more idk)
meh in the end katt tried :V

#HBC | Gorf

so heres where i am

i think 21 would be AMAZING, and getting more of that would be SUPREMELY AMAZING. but getting more than that can be a tough thing to do as a mod and setup balance wise. so it'll be fine if it goes over 21, but be advised i might ask if we can trim it to 21 and if people can sign up as replacements. getting like 3 or 4 on deck minimum would make me extremely happy because there is bound to be inactivity in a game this size.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
did neither of you get the KATT BROADCASTING SYSTEM! message? :V
I didn’t get an alert either.

how come i just saw this just now :^(

Any more room? Put me on the list!
Here come to pick up lines.

so heres where i am

i think 21 would be AMAZING, and getting more of that would be SUPREMELY AMAZING. but getting more than that can be a tough thing to do as a mod and setup balance wise. so it'll be fine if it goes over 21, but be advised i might ask if we can trim it to 21 and if people can sign up as replacements. getting like 3 or 4 on deck minimum would make me extremely happy because there is bound to be inactivity in a game this size.
If you get to the point where you need to trim it down I can just spectate this.

also fyi we are probably doing roughly 36 hr days
36 hour days? Jesus...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so heres where i am

i think we all agreed when we did swamps 23 man game not to do it again without the proper mantience, 23 people was a lotta pain for swamp to handle lol especially since some actually trolled him for ****s and giggles

game was awesome and a well deserve finale, it still was a case of a lot to chew :V then again he did it by himself and no co-host so...-shrugs-
also fyi we are probably doing roughly 36 hr days
........why? we usually do 24 hour pahses and it works great

I didn’t get an alert either.
and ya were one of the first i tagged

katt now no longer knows if that even worked or not @~@

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
hmm

i personally am fine with 24 hrs. i just dont kno if our guys can handle it and this is an attempt at reaching a palatable compromise. the days here are usually way longer but were definitely not doing anything longer than 36 hours. my personal preference is actually 12 hr days. lynch someone saying wolfy **** and call it a day. that **** is lit af yall

we will do 36 hrs for this first game. were not opposed to doing 24 in another game. imo we should move it to 24 (or even 12) after this game but the concern is for our guys to have time to adapt. they wont b used to how active yall are and they just hav to go thru the motions of a faster day i guess

@Spak @Maven89 @Ranmaru

wat yall think of this

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
36 hours just gives us 12 more hours to go mental during the day and ****post to hell.

#HBC | Gorf

we’re gonna lock the player list real soon. once the site goes on maintenance Sunday, it’ll definitely lock and the game will start on the Monday/Tuesday after the maintenance. we’re not super set on 21 but it looks like that’d be ideal

#HBC | Gorf

yea the 24 hr seems neat but I’ve never played with less than 36, and I’d rather experience it before nodding it

Top Bottom