• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! - Interest thread

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
maybe to give a more old vs new feel ya can drop down from co-hosting, play, and one of us from nintenzone co-hosts for extra dynamic :V

just a thought for the flavor :tired:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
And maybe have a NintenZoner do the co-hosting?

LET'S GO FULL-ON CULTURE CLASH! :awesome:
you literally quoted what i suggested for what you suggested lol, suggestion ception :awesome:

but ya feelings mutral~ get like praline or red over here to co-host pretty sure one of them would love to

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
/Replace

Didn't see this until now, but this is by far the fastest I've seen a game on DGames fill up. Just as a pre-game note if I ever get subbed in: I'll be on after around 7:00 PM every day, but aside from that work is fairly restrictive. Also, long time no see Unikorn! I remember you from Smash Survivor back in the day.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Didn't see this until now, but this is by far the fastest I've seen a game on DGames fill up.
The power of NintenZone :p

Also, long time no see Unikorn! I remember you from Smash Survivor back in the day.
OH! MY! GOD!

Long time no see indeed, Spak. Geez, that was like, about three years ago, I think.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OH! MY! GOD!

Long time no see indeed, Spak. Geez, that was like, about three years ago, I think.
Yup, I'm still surprised by the hard blindside that knocked me out lol. Anyways, it's great to see you're still around SB! Looking forward to playing with you (either in this game if I sub in, or in future games if the dream happens and nobody subs out).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yup, I'm still surprised by the hard blindside that knocked me out lol. Anyways, it's great to see you're still around SB! Looking forward to playing with you (either in this game if I sub in, or in future games if the dream happens and nobody subs out).
I forgot most of the game, honestly.

Probably because I was eliminated pretty early lol

The Premium prize didn't really matter to me anyway since I already had Premium lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Unikorn your avatar looks really good up close now that i'm home

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
/Replace

Didn't see this until now, but this is by far the fastest I've seen a game on DGames fill up. Just as a pre-game note if I ever get subbed in: I'll be on after around 7:00 PM every day, but aside from that work is fairly restrictive. Also, long time no see Unikorn! I remember you from Smash Survivor back in the day.
holy crap i remember you, you played around with konnie in that game

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Spak I'm going to try to remember that you are a busy man and not lynch you for it

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm a maybe for this one. Would very much like to play, but my schedule isn't the most reliable right now. I consider myself lucky to have been active enough for the last one I was in (which was just recently).

If I don't join this one though, you'll definitely still see me joining up in a few future games.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All these reunions really warm my heart. :ness:

Top Bottom