• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
New people and people who just want to play can join Gorf's game just as much though. If a game isn't suited for new players then one of the vets will let hem know anyway and tell them which game is newbie friendly [or host a newbie friendly game themselves].

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I think this whole mini-game thing has become obsolete. Nobody seems to be interested in having their games hosted specifically as a mini-game anymore and there are enough small / open / newbie friendly set-ups going on [or coming up]. Might as well abolish this queue imo.
lmao

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well,to my limited knowledge,it isn't too hard to up keep either...
or am I wrong?
It also ensures a constant stream of games...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think this whole mini-game thing has become obsolete. Nobody seems to be interested in having their games hosted specifically as a mini-game anymore and there are enough small / open / newbie friendly set-ups going on [or coming up]. Might as well abolish this queue imo.

I think it still works, especially for new people, or anyone who just wants to play mafia, but can't find a good game.
I think both of these are true. Some people don't want their main games in the mini-que because it's just a mini, but I think it does help people who are new or just want to play a really small game of mafia. For some hosts I think they can just host some minimal/not too complex game and it wouldn't matter because it's not that... polished/or at least really developed. It's just a mini.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Fire Emblem: Basic Unit mini mafia Sign ups
1.RosalinaSGS
2.Kursed
3.Maven89

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
1) minis are typically limited to 7 players max (but tbh i dont really mind using that as a suggestion since 9 is still pretty mini)

2) do you choose to have an open setup, as in, a setup that the players are aware of? if so you should edit the setup into that post. if not id highly suggest you getting the setup checked by somebody with more experience to ensure balance.

3) @#HBC | marshy @#HBC | J @Raziek can we get this edited into the op?

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
1) minis are typically limited to 7 players max (but tbh i dont really mind using that as a suggestion since 9 is still pretty mini)

2) do you choose to have an open setup, as in, a setup that the players are aware of? if so you should edit the setup into that post. if not id highly suggest you getting the setup checked by somebody with more experience to ensure balance.

3) @#HBC | marshy @#HBC | J @Raziek can we get this edited into the op?
Already got the setup checked. Going to keep it away from open, so there's more speculation rather than being absolutely certain

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Jesus, does nobody here join mini mafias or what? Can someone explain this please?

Sorry, i'm used to an active 24/7 subforum like this... Except with like 20 people joining all at once. Sorry i'm so edgy and impatient.

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Jesus, does nobody here join mini mafias or what? Can someone explain this please?

Sorry, i'm used to an active 24/7 subforum like this... Except with like 20 people joining all at once. Sorry i'm so edgy and impatient.
Games can take quite a while to fill up. It depends entirely around flavour and popularity, but as a result minis usually don't fill up quickly.

#HBC | Gorf

this is also just a low point of dgames' typically average/semi fluid activity cycle. plenty of active players (myself included) seem to be on remission for one reason or another, but im sure that an activity surge is bound to come again.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
its cuz we in school. maybe. I do think it's harder to fill large kinda large games now

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Is there any way I can advertise this?

And just so nobody assumes, I don't mean me spamming 'join' around the forum or pursuing other players by aggravating them to join.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

advertising is 100% cool, so long as you take personal discretion regarding the rules of other forums/meduims by which you advertise, of course.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Guys do I have permission to host a standard mini with the 3 basic PRs
Mafia RoleCop
Tracker
Jailer
with 7 players?

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You need no (wo)man's permission. I'll go head an add a game after you too.

Queue:

Fireemblemnier's 9-man
JayTheUnseen's 7-man
Zen's 7-man

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I didn't see the Mafia before the cop and was wondering "Cop + Tracker???" for awhile.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Thank you for joining.

At this rate with a gap of 11 days per player joining with 3 people already, We will have to wait two months and six days before the mini queue actually begins.

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Thank you for joining.

At this rate with a gap of 11 days per player joining with 3 people already, We will have to wait two months and six days before the mini queue actually begins.
fyi, there are more games filling up in the decisive games forum. I think Jay's game might actually fill up before FireEmblemier's game, so you can join that if you want. It's also a mini.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People are terrible at timing their sign-ups. All of a sudden we have like 5 games coming up, cockblocking each other.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I was going to wait to host my game, but no one told me I should wait, so...I thought it was fine.
But seriously, just think of my game as back-up, ergo, please join Gorf and Fie's game before mine.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
>Watching Gorf's game

>Wishes that the mini begins more quickly.

Top Bottom