• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't find him being in as a problem. I am interested in what site he has come from, but otherwise he is in. Just keep in mind I'll keep an eye on him and expect him to play to his wincon. I won't let another KBG happen.

Otherwise, I'm busy with finishing up a project for Tuesday. I will try to get the thread up this weekend, ready for you guys to play by the weekdays. So relax Dgames. NO FLAVOR MAFIA IS COMING SOON, TO STORES NEAR YOU! LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE BELOW!

@ Fandangox Fandangox

Speak now or forever hold your piece.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
What's the scoop on KBG
KBG signed up for a game, rolled scum, played pretty minimally D1, then dissappeared for the rest of the game. Basically he screwed over the scum team by not sending in his night action, and getting lynched. It was a really close game, and it could've been turned around if literally all he did was send in his night action. It wasn't entirely his fault, he was having issues with his internet, but like I said, all he needed to do was get access long enough to send in the night action.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I don't find him being in as a problem. I am interested in what site he has come from, but otherwise he is in. Just keep in mind I'll keep an eye on him and expect him to play to his wincon. I won't let another KBG happen.

Otherwise, I'm busy with finishing up a project for Tuesday. I will try to get the thread up this weekend, ready for you guys to play by the weekdays. So relax Dgames. NO FLAVOR MAFIA IS COMING SOON, TO STORES NEAR YOU! LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE BELOW!

@ Fandangox Fandangox

Speak now or forever hold your piece.
Oh man didn't realize the No Flavor game was yours. I literally don't look at the signing up thread when I am currently in a game cause I have this rule of not playing two games at once. I will Sub though.

/Sub No Flavor Mafia/Small

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
KBG signed up for a game, rolled scum, played pretty minimally D1, then dissappeared for the rest of the game. Basically he screwed over the scum team by not sending in his night action, and getting lynched. It was a really close game, and it could've been turned around if literally all he did was send in his night action. It wasn't entirely his fault, he was having issues with his internet, but like I said, all he needed to do was get access long enough to send in the night action.
fairly certain you mean TBG
not to be confused with KBG
and certainly not to be confused with

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah I think TBG is cool he plays he's just lurky. KBG just lurked his way out of the site, said "oops family situation" (which is null) and just said 'sorry' and nothing else. He dipped.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
>flashbacks to Left 4 Scum
>looks up that game's playerlist
>holy **** so many old names

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
dude im pretty sure that game is the first time mayling/mcfox interacted. i helped tom come up with the playerlist

clearly i oughtave been their marriage officiant

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Two cents regarding recent newbie debacles:

Even when someone has mafia experience off-site, I think it's important for them to play in a newbie game here, first and foremost because we tend to play at a very different pace from other sites. I've tried to bring three people here, all of whom were used to a leisurely pace with slightly different content, but who were the best in the game at that slower pace. None of them stuck around. In general, new players to the site have more potential to flop, so it should happen in a 9-player game that's intended to be a learning experience anyway. Playing a newbie game first should be a stronger-held policy.

hashtag
this is not me taking credit for jakestan because I've never met him before despite the fact that everybody in Canada knows everybody else

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I agree. Newbies to the site should be more encouraged to join minis or newbies first. That way we actually CAN get newbies introduced to the game instead of having this newbie standstill we currently have.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I need 2 replacements for Flavorless Mafia. 10+ pages. Day 1.

Fandango might possibly replace in but since [TIME], first come first served.

Last edited:
Top Bottom