• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/in DKR

NOW I SAVED THE DAY HOO HAH

glad no one stole the spot from under me

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo guys, I promise if you someone joins within the next 30 minutes! I'll give you a .jpg of an ice cream cone! But that's not all! If your one of the next 3 posters to /in dkr you will also have ice cream or your cone! :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
(Large) frozenflame751's Starcraft Mafia:

1. Kira-
2. Gova
3. Nix2100
4. BeatStick
5. asianaussie
6. Luxor
7. KevinM
8. TigerWoods
9. Rockin
10. Gordito
11. X1-12
12. Overswarm
13. J
14. JTB
15. Ryker
16. Gheb_01

-Replacements-
1. giraffelasergun

Ryunnosuke /outted in PM, so this should be the final roster. Let's get this going already lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yay! <3 kuz lets buddy our way in and destroy scum : ]

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Anyone with access to the Legion of Doom room (staff peeps):

I'm in need of a replacement for my Pokemon Mafia - 9 Player Setup game going on now. There hasn't been much activity and Day 1 will end in 3 days. PM me if interested.

EDIT: I have found a replacement. If you are still interested I can add you down as a second replacement if needed.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i would but i can barely keep up with the stuff going on in the game I'M in.

about to /out, i don't have the time to be active (see V/LA plea) and i don't feel like i'm helping much anyways.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dont have time. On vacation, so I can barely be active in the game im in, and I don't want to be in more than one game at a time.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Chibo's 16 player Dexter Mafia have begun!
Dexter is a dark television series rated mature for viewers. The Dexter Mafia game will keep aligned with SWF rules but keep this in mind while researching the show or watching it if you are not familiar with it. The flavor for this game might turn out to be a tad darker than some games normally here.

Dexter Mafia does not require knowledge of the show, but it might help. Fans of the show will really enjoy this. There are some light spoilers in this game that relate to the television series, so if you want to keep everything a secret it might be recommended that you do not play this. Dexter Mafia barely mentions any specific events that happen in the series, but refers to multiple characters throughout the series. Dexter Mafia combines elements from all five seasons of Dexter, but does not follow a specific storyline, instead being more an original plot that combines all five seasons, since characters from each season all co-exist at once in this game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sign-ups for Chibo's 16 player Dexter Mafia have begun!
Dexter is a dark television series rated mature for viewers. The Dexter Mafia game will keep aligned with SWF rules but keep this in mind while researching the show or watching it if you are not familiar with it. The flavor for this game might turn out to be a tad darker than some games normally here.

Dexter Mafia does not require knowledge of the show, but it might help. Fans of the show will really enjoy this. There are some light spoilers in this game that relate to the television series, so if you want to keep everything a secret it might be recommended that you do not play this. Dexter Mafia barely mentions any specific events that happen in the series, but refers to multiple characters throughout the series. Dexter Mafia combines elements from all five seasons of Dexter, but does not follow a specific storyline, instead being more an original plot that combines all five seasons, since characters from each season all co-exist at once in this game.
Hydra's allowed?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hydra's not allowed

The game is a little complex and I think people being on their own will be a better experience
I encourage that if someone had wanted to enter as a hydra, both players enter instead

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you already have your hands full with one mafia it seems.

don't push it so early if you need hydras to keep up with other games.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
tell me about it, but i can't handle it right now, it's not that it's hard, it's that i can never post and when i do post, the thread has moved 6 freakin' pages and then i have to go reread it, and try to post something actually helpful and then my post gets ignored anyways because it's already been discussed or something.

feels frustrating man.

i'm lucky i'm on right now, i stayed after when i shouldn't have.

but yeah, hydras work good for me so i can have my more active pard post for me and i don't get prodded like so

sounding like a parrot but i'm frustrated.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It seems to be full, but

/in DKR

if somebody leaves, put me in their spot please :D

if not...

/in DKR as replacement

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hydra's not allowed

The game is a little complex and I think people being on their own will be a better experience
I encourage that if someone had wanted to enter as a hydra, both players enter instead
kk. /IN Dexter Mafia.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Chibo, DKR was a pretty **** game. But I also think it depends on what character I get. YES. I will want a kool char. <3

predictions:

The rooster
The guy that kills himself over that dumb ***** dexter was ****ing with

Top Bottom