• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear MD/VA melee scene: Step it the **** up!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I would repost it, but it was pretty unbelievable. It was the kind of thing you had to Sypher yourself.
At first, I had a whole lot of trouble deSyphering this post.

So is anything going down this weekend anywhere? I finally played for the first time in a month at Sypher's, and my love for this game has been reawakened.
There's a Brawl tournament up in Odenton, Maryland with a potential Melee side event (after Brawl 2v2 and 1v1 ends). So far it looks like only Me and MooseEatsBear are interested. ChuDat said he'd join the Melee event too. But he said he quit Brawl, so I don't know if he's actually going or not

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Why would any of us be interested, according to the schedule Brawl singles being at 5 PM ... 6 hours for doubles alone <_<

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
What makes you think there's going to be one ... there's no mention of it in the OP and the tag definitely just says Brawl

Whatever ~_~

Crescent Monkey

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to that tourney.
Also I'm new to melee, and lack people to play, if anyone in MD/Northern VA wants to play, send me a PM or something

Top Bottom