• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEAD Ganondorf Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blad01

Smash Lord
FLYINGDUTCHMAN, you MUST update the first post.

Little reminder :p :

"FD said:
I'll update this after TNOT2, which is November 23.
----

Well, seeing as how I've never played you, it's rather an easy impression to get. (That and your tendency to get killed every time you tried to gimp or edgeguard)
The keywords are "friendly" and "crowd" ;P

And seriously, Sliq's mindgames are really good. (Empty jumps at the right moments, etc)

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Took 3rd in a tourney yesterday. I think the loser's finals were recorded, so I may have a couple Ganon matches to throw up here. The other 2-3 were Diddy, because Ganon is mostly useless against a good Falco.

Browny

Smash Hater
grand final vids from a tourney in adelaide, australia. me vs my brother
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Op1iF4rvqzQ GF set 1, match 1,2,3
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1LDKrzanUec GF set 2, match 1,2

im sonic obviously...
Although he loses most of the matches, just thought id post em here anyway. The one he wins (delfino match, first vid) is pretty **** though lol and the battlefield one (1st match, first vid) is pretty close :)

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i used too go to the weeklies at web2zone and i went to a few in the bronx but after i got into an expensive car accident out there i had to stop going. Now i usually stay on the island and go to tournaments here. Right now im trying to get to most of the island tournaments, but even though im winning in teams sometimes it's still pocket money. Depending on the people who go i don't plan on winning singles alot.

lol and thanks my friend was pissed when i killed him like that. It's something i can watch over and over again

GodotAA

Smash Ace
lol definantly
as of now i stopped playing ganon as much and picked up samus who i feel is a bit more fun for me. But as a metaknight main a really don't need a secondary SOOOO might as well try and play these low tiers and have fun with em.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
MOM uploaded a couple vids of Samus doing the dirt on me to build rep at the Samus boards. There's only one vid there where I do anything of merit, so I thought I'd post it. It's not a phenomenal match, and some sloppy mistakes are made, but my final kill is pretty dope, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0lFauTDUY&feature=channel

I'm a HUGE advocate of Wiz Kick Cancelled stage spikes/gimps/edge hogs/w/e, as I'm sure you all know from my ranting about it. The final stock in this vid is pretty dope: WKC -> UAir Stage Spike -> Footstool for the kill. Once MOM and I have vid capturing equipment (soon), I'll get up some better vids.

Side Note: The bit where MOM bomb jumps under the stage is a signature. He always does that to avoid my spawn invincibility frames and then goes for a charge shot. Call it the MOM combo, or MOMbo for short. We have some pretty crazy replays of either me WKC killing him or him catching me in bombs out of the MOMbo or w/e. Funny sh*t.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Check my youtube channel (you can access it from here as I have designated it as my homepage on my profile), as I am uploading more videos, many of which include Finns7, Ray Kalm, Swoops, Koskinator, and myself in action.

stRIP

Smash Ace
stRIP (Red Ganondorf) vs Meo (Green Ganondorf) Match 1

stRIP (Red Ganondorf) vs Meo (Green Ganondorf) Match 2

stRIP (Red Ganondorf) vs Meo (Green Ganondorf) Match 3

stRIP (Ganondorf) vs PH!L(Marth) Match 2

Match 1 was with Snake from me, becuz i thought that he is better and knows how to gimp :X
Match 1 was faily. PH!L is not a good player, just a noob

A bit older ones, i was really bad there and spammed roll a lot. Third Match missing because i wasnt Ganondorf

stRIP (Ganondorf) vs Tham(Jiggs) Match 1

stRIP (Ganondorf) vs Tham(Jiggs) Match 2

stRIP (Ganondorf) vs Tham(Jiggs) Match 4

Tourney match, i lost the set and only won with Ganondorf 1 Match of the Bo3

stRIP (Ganondorf) vs Burim(Snake) Match 2

Just want to say it again: i was really nooby at this matches and the matches which are missing are that were i dont play Ganondorf

TP

Smash Master
stRIP, I watched the first video until about 30 seconds in and closed the browser. You know why.

stRIP

Smash Ace
The connected warlock punch which shouldnt have connected?:X

was a bit Lucky

Normaly he shields them all the Time

Or the horrible quality?<.<

Than put &fmt=18 at the end

And if its not 1 of these reasons, tell me why =O

TP

Smash Master
Okay stRIP, I gave you another chance and watch vids 2 and 3. You're not bad, but you used 0 Dtilts and 1 Usmash. Both those moves deserve a lot more action. I saw many cases where they would have been useful. Just something to look out for.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Okay stRIP, I gave you another chance and watch vids 2 and 3. You're not bad, but you used 0 Dtilts and 1 Usmash. Both those moves deserve a lot more action. I saw many cases where they would have been useful. Just something to look out for.
So i got a John xD

Before this matches i only played melee for like 3 days and 22 Hours

Was a bit...hmm..creepy to play brawl than

normaly i use all of them :D i just failed^^

edit: i dont know why rly, just forgot them or anything

edit2: Twilight_Prince you are a GOD
Rly
i have not checked why i suck in brawl the last few days with ganny
I thought its melee

Brawl feeled not like brawl
I just forgot dtilt and upsmash
sounds stupid, but its like that

You helped me to come in in brawl again. i really forgot to use them often >.<

i love you man!<3

sounds a bit stupid because of my bad english, in german it would sound a lot better ;D

:034:

Smash Hero
Okay good news guys

I'm just going to completely reset the thread. Get rid of pretty much all the old video's and only put up new ones from... September/October to now. The first post is a bit cluttered with a lot of people who don't play him regularly, and this way people will immediately get to the new vids, rather than having to barge through the old ones first.

From now on, post your video's like this:

[*URL=" your video URL here "] information on the video [/URL]

The information AT LEAST needs the name and character of the opponent. Type it with an asterisk in the BB code, so that I can just copy paste it.

Smash Hero
Updated, it's not much but I'm tired now.. Not to mention that I have other stuff to do as well.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Nice, Dutchman. Once I get a Dazzle and can upload vids, I'll submit some here. You should sort of put together a "best of" list or a list of superlatives for the best moments in vids or something.

TP

Smash Master
How do you send replays from one Wii to another? I have the most epic Ganon ditto ever on my Wii (vs. Gleam) from a couple months ago. It must be brought to the internet! Gleam knows what I'm talking about.

stRIP

Smash Ace
How do you send replays from one Wii to another? I have the most epic Ganon ditto ever on my Wii (vs. Gleam) from a couple months ago. It must be brought to the internet! Gleam knows what I'm talking about.
U need the WiiCode from the another 1 and he needs yours too

I prefer SD Card, over WiFi u can just send about ~5 replays per day

Smash Hero
Nice, Dutchman. Once I get a Dazzle and can upload vids, I'll submit some here. You should sort of put together a "best of" list or a list of superlatives for the best moments in vids or something.
I would, but looking over ALL those video's would be a major pain in the ***.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Nice to hear..
______

btw..
Is a match between 2 equal skilled players considered a "lame match" if one of them 2 or 3 stock the other?

I mean, 3 stocking a bad player is just lame..
How about 2 or 3 stocking an equal skilled player? Boring?
(I'm asking everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom