• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~DEAD~ Falco Finder Thread *Post if you want, but I won't update it* Unsticky please

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I just took a look at Shinku's (Falco) vid versus Krimzon (Sheik).

That is the most passive Falco I've ever seen (and no, I do not mean this as an insult). Every move seemed...measured. Kinda reminds me of a chess pro, really; it seemed like he wanted to make every little hit count. Most Falcos are very, very aggressive (I tip my hat to Shiz and Bombsoldier on this one).

Not bad at all, you have an unique style. That's very hard to find from a Falco player these days.
I guess what I'm trying to say is what I just quoted. Lol.

Great vid.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Chris aka gamerguitarist7, Tucson, AZ

i might be coming up with a better name soon though, gamerguitarist7 is just my usual screen name and i sitll need a good smash name. I might go with Kurisu

Magewout

Smash Rookie
Hello! I registered on smashboards.com today, and fount the way to this thread. I'm a Falco player as well :)

Magewout, Belgium (Europe)

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Virginia Beach, Virginia

are these player finders for people who main the character or just play them on a regular and stuff u know? lol stupid question but wats the answer

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yeah, finally updated after 4 months.

for those who dont follow the rules, im just not going to put them up. i should be able to simply copy and paste your post without changing around anything. it should included the things i mentioned (SWF and extra names too- like the post above mine)

thank you those who do follow the rules though (like the recent people who have posted) :}

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite - Millington/Memphis, TN

I used to be on here, so I'm just reposting the info. I'll always play Falco.

Top Bottom