• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~DEAD~ Falco Finder Thread *Post if you want, but I won't update it* Unsticky please

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I don't know if this is allowed, but for the MN section you should add

AaroSmashGuy
St. Paul
MN
usa

Also in the MN section, I know bluewolf and 56k no longer play falco.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Sengin - Huntersville, NC
Sengin - Boone/Appalachian State University, NC

During fall and spring I am in Boone, in summer, in Huntersville.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Airborne aka DeathBrand (for now...)- Lexington, Kentucky: The city in the entire United States that had never met the advanced style of smash bros. til 3 days ago...

and the same city where the 5191 crash happened... =(

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
All Characters aka ALLA - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

I'm not sure if I count. Falco is among my best characters, and about my 3rd favourite to use.

Jacko

Smash Apprentice
If any falcos lives close to me in Maryland I'm always looking for people to play with and learn stuff from. I'm a little tired of playing the same people so I'm always up for a challenge.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Sliraobe God aka Neil - Albuquerque, New Mexico

Thank you, NJzFinest, for organizing a gigantic Falco Finder for a popular character. :)
Anyways, I am also always looking for Albuquerque players I haven't encountered yet. 'Tis a blessing to battle a new battle.

Top Bottom