• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
murderbush has been prodded. still seekin replacement for bardull

beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Gargaglione (1): Red Ryu
Joker (2): Chaco/Rake, KWK
Beat! (1): Gheb
Bardull (1): JeXs

Not Voting (6): Scary, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Joker, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat!
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

JeXs

Smash Champion
I never said he's DEFINITELY not scum, but hey, call it that if you want to.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Where are you going with this? What's your read on Jexs?

You've said you think Ryu is playing better now. Are you town reading him now?
Keeping my mind open and taking note that JeXs is everywhere. I only played one other game with him ever and JeXs pushing things through and jumping everywhere is new. Not calling it outright scummy because I don't think it is but it stands out to me a little bit in comparison with a previous experience.

With Ruy, yes for now.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Keeping my mind open and taking note that JeXs is everywhere. I only played one other game with him ever and JeXs pushing things through and jumping everywhere is new. Not calling it outright scummy because I don't think it is but it stands out to me a little bit in comparison with a previous experience.
Ok... so why ask him that question? It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind about his jumping around meaning nothing.

Where's your head at? Do you have any insights for us?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
My thoughts on joker are that if he is town, he really needs to pump the breaks a little bit. Like Rake said, we've been given a brand new day to generate different information. I still think KWK can be on the table and that is for two things that plagued a lot of yesterday. We can get tons of info on their flip and it will tell us a lot of about some slots. The other is that it can eliminate the cloud of wifom that is gonna be all over the game as long as KWK lives. With that said, I think KWK has played well and I hope that he can be open with his results when he gets them. If he's scum, he really doesn't have a choice in the matter because it seems there are enough slots that would still turn and lynch him if something is up.

All we really have is Chaco as a confirmed town. Right now I think Rake also falls into town just from being an action magnet and from what I've seen in the chat we've had. The last few silly posts I actually town tell a bit. Ruy, I mentioned before, has stepped up since Chaco grilled him. I'm still concerned on a KWK flip but he's improved.

I will say that I can agree with JeXs and that I'm not sure where scum is and town really doesn't have a clear direction right now. JeXs's recent push of adumb just went too fast and it's concerning which is why I'm rolling out a straight town read on him either. gorf's slot needs attention and garg has yet to even get in here.

A lot of thoughts and stuff.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My thoughts on joker are that if he is town, he really needs to pump the breaks a little bit. Like Rake said, we've been given a brand new day to generate different information. I still think KWK can be on the table and that is for two things that plagued a lot of yesterday. We can get tons of info on their flip and it will tell us a lot of about some slots. The other is that it can eliminate the cloud of wifom that is gonna be all over the game as long as KWK lives. With that said, I think KWK has played well and I hope that he can be open with his results when he gets them. If he's scum, he really doesn't have a choice in the matter because it seems there are enough slots that would still turn and lynch him if something is up.

All we really have is Chaco as a confirmed town. Right now I think Rake also falls into town just from being an action magnet and from what I've seen in the chat we've had. The last few silly posts I actually town tell a bit. Ruy, I mentioned before, has stepped up since Chaco grilled him. I'm still concerned on a KWK flip but he's improved.

I will say that I can agree with JeXs and that I'm not sure where scum is and town really doesn't have a clear direction right now. JeXs's recent push of adumb just went too fast and it's concerning which is why I'm rolling out a straight town read on him either. gorf's slot needs attention and garg has yet to even get in here.

A lot of thoughts and stuff.
You must not have read any of Gorf's posts this game, or you'd know that KWK is being Roleblocked...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
No I have, which is why I'd hope that KWK would give us results if they should ever come up. I completely get that he'll be blocked from this point on but this is me being a skeptic.

@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker
What do you make of Gheb up to this point?

JeXs

Smash Champion
If my push went through too easily shouldn't it be the people on the wagon be suspicious??? I don't understand here scary.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
What does this mean?
That was wrt to Ruy on your town flip.

If my push went through too easily shouldn't it be the people on the wagon be suspicious??? I don't understand here scary.
You're right there but looking at the wagon, I'm staring at a few town feels, and Gheb pretty much so I'm just questioning everything. Consider it a bit of paranoia similar to your earlier strong of posts because I don't have any real clear scum targets and I just need to think aloud so I can try and get into stuff. What's your take on Gheb?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Who are those town feels and why????
Gheb is a town lean.
Town: Chaco rake
Town lean: Gheb maybe ryu
Scum: everyone else

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
No I have, which is why I'd hope that KWK would give us results if they should ever come up. I completely get that he'll be blocked from this point on but this is me being a skeptic.

@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker
What do you make of Gheb up to this point?
Gheb wasn't on my radar at all until recently. The biggest thing he did that I hate was lynching adumb, but then I hate a lot of people for doing that. Gheb's usually a difficult read because his activity is always like this, and he rarely does much. What I do expect, however, is that when he actually says or does something, it's generally smart. I dunno if he was joining the adumb wagon for the lolz, or if he gave the wagon steam to see how people would jump, but I didn't like it. He couldn't have known it was going to result in a lynch so quickly, so I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Will keep my eye on him.

JeXs

Smash Champion
@ Chaco Chaco
I have a plan for the shield. You, rake and me pass it back and forth around each other and make it so that scum will have a hard time if they want to kill either of us. If you are not sure that I'm town then fine, you can at least do the same with rake and ensure that both if you live.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@ Chaco Chaco
I have a plan for the shield. You, rake and me pass it back and forth around each other and make it so that scum will have a hard time if they want to kill either of us. If you are not sure that I'm town then fine, you can at least do the same with rake and ensure that both if you live.
or maybe don't talk about the goddamn shield, and let scum think Chaco is just holding it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
ok, so he wasn't "definitely not scum guys". You thought he was town enough to defend him.

Why the change of heart? What has he done to make you put him on your scum team?
Cause I'm unsure about him now. And he's not on every possible scum team.
or maybe don't talk about the goddamn shield, and let scum think Chaco is just holding it.
What.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Why on Gheb? Give me some more?

Look at Adumb's wagon.

JeXs I've had the town label on since the BSL push and that really hasn't wavered until you've been erratic with some votes and I'm not sold that well on the MB push. I still feel town on previous merit but I'm not full town there.

Bardull was on the wagon and I don't even recall if there was much substantiation. Previously I believed him to be town from the interaction with Joker but I don't have much from him at all and it appears we won't until we get a replacement.

Ruy I wanted dead with the whack push on me and his bleh play all day during D2 but he stepped up big time toward the end of the day and I also am just feeling a gut feel there. Ruy can easily have been bad town earlier.

KWK, I'm working with the claim and the callout on BSL. If at any sec the RB comes off, I will hope to see something.

Gheb....thanks joker on the insight, and what did you think of his statement toward the end of D2 when he considered claiming to start a PoE after Ruy mentioned he might claim. Hard to dig up the post since phone. I'll look if you need it.

MB just needs to be here plz.

Also, wow the shield talk is kinda random.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I went crazy with votes cause there's too many people trying to play like they're scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
@ Chaco Chaco
Let me know if you agree to the shield thing of random passing between me you rake.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Cause I'm unsure about him now. And he's not on every possible scum team.
Why? There has to be a reason.

If you say **** like "let's wifom between these people", then they're just not gonna shoot those people. If Chaco's gonna play wifom roulette with the shield, at least give him a chance to block a shot.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Gheb....thanks joker on the insight, and what did you think of his statement toward the end of D2 when he considered claiming to start a PoE after Ruy mentioned he might claim. Hard to dig up the post since phone. I'll look if you need it.
I don't remember what post you're talking about, but I don't remember thinking anything was off about Gheb all game until seeing adumb flip, and wanting the whole wagon to just die in a fire.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why? There has to be a reason.

If you say **** like "let's wifom between these people", then they're just not gonna shoot those people. If Chaco's gonna play wifom roulette with the shield, at least give him a chance to block a shot.
His disappearance at the end of Day 2.

Ensuring 2-3 townies are kept alive are better than having a CHANCE to block the shot. What the ****?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
it's more than a chance if you let him give Rake the shield while scum are thinking he's somebody they can shoot. But you've already ****ed that up now, haven't you?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why on Gheb? Give me some more?

Look at Adumb's wagon.

JeXs I've had the town label on since the BSL push and that really hasn't wavered until you've been erratic with some votes and I'm not sold that well on the MB push. I still feel town on previous merit but I'm not full town there.

Bardull was on the wagon and I don't even recall if there was much substantiation. Previously I believed him to be town from the interaction with Joker but I don't have much from him at all and it appears we won't until we get a replacement.

Ruy I wanted dead with the whack push on me and his bleh play all day during D2 but he stepped up big time toward the end of the day and I also am just feeling a gut feel there. Ruy can easily have been bad town earlier.

KWK, I'm working with the claim and the callout on BSL. If at any sec the RB comes off, I will hope to see something.

MB just needs to be here plz.

Also, wow the shield talk is kinda random.
You're getting paranoid of me because I went erratic with votes. You can't ****ing tell me they weren't warranted. Don't ****ing tell me all their plays were super townie.

JeXs

Smash Champion
it's more than a chance if you let him give Rake the shield while scum are thinking he's somebody they can shoot. But you've already ****ed that up now, haven't you?
Yes because he's clearly thinking of that and I obviously know that he's thinking of that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
regarding my adumb vote, was for pressure and to see if scum would jump on it, but, uh, yea, that accidental hammer really screwed things up. really wish adumb had claimed hated but it's too late for that obviously

still don't have a whole lot of time for this game, i can't even remember what happened early on LOL. hmmm

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i forgot to mention laundry peacing out happens a lot when he's scum, first time i've personally seen him do it as town. kinda ironic considering he was pissed at J for doing the same thing in a previous game

BarDulL

Town Vampire
alright @#HBC | marshy you know what, i hate to be a ***** and leave this game so i'm going to stick it out even if it kills me. THAT IS MY NINJA WAY. but you might wanna consider replacing @mUrDErBUSh cause they're on a honeymoon atm

ok so yea here goes the reread

Chaco

Never Logs In
Directing things is never a good idea, JeXs. I'll be back with a bigger post tomorrow. Got busy.

Top Bottom