• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's to narrow down our scum pool. Look at how many scum reads I have like holy ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
KWK can stick around toDay. As far as Gorf, eh idk. I need to re-read his slot. I know I disagreed with Gorf a lotttt D1.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I prefer lynching murder but whatever at this point. Half the player list can die.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You didn't attack me. Joker did. Also, directing is never always bad. In this case it doesn't matter if scum sees it since the primary purpose is to keep 3 townies alive which is a HUGE boon for town. Anyway continuing this is going to be pointless and just get me more annoyed.
Seriously done for now.
I didn't attack you. I told you to stop ****ing talking about the shield, and let Chaco do his own thing. You wouldn't stop, even though I told you why. All Chaco did was tell you the same goddamn thing I did.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't want Joker dead, he's got things I disagree with but I really don't see malicious behavior.

I'd only lynch KWK if that was the only option left, he's good for connections but I'm not convinced he is scum.

Gorf is a lynch I would do and want right now.

I need a refresher on Beat, I'm been mixed on him but wouldn't mind seeing him gone since he is low on my totem pole of reads.

@rake @ Chaco Chaco should I put faith in KWK at the start of tomorrow as a gamble or JexS?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
ehhh if you like i suppose you could, bnut do you mean tomorrow like irl or tomorrow like next day phase ?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Heard. Don't touch me though. There's no use with me, I'm golden.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I didn't attack you. I told you to stop ****ing talking about the shield, and let Chaco do his own thing. You wouldn't stop, even though I told you why. All Chaco did was tell you the same goddamn thing I did.
Oh yes, totally. "Stop talking about the shield! It's directing power roles!" Totally a great reason to shoot down someone's idea.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh yes, totally. "Stop talking about the shield! It's directing power roles!" Totally a great reason to shoot down someone's idea.
or, ya know, you could read what I actually said

If you say **** like "let's wifom between these people", then they're just not gonna shoot those people. If Chaco's gonna play wifom roulette with the shield, at least give him a chance to block a shot.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Gargaglione (1): Red Ryu
Joker (1): KWK
Beat! (2): Gheb, Chaco/Rake
Murderbush (1): Jexs

Not Voting (6): Scary, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Joker, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat!
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

BarDulL

Town Vampire
people i'm not interested in lynching toDay after rereading the first 15~ or so pages

Chaco
Rake
Joker
Gorf
Bardeezy

people who are probably going to get wrecked:

red ruy
kwk
MB
scary
beat

people i'm concerned about:

jexs

people who i don't think should die but are a lil' ambiguous to me atm:

gheb

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kwk moved back up to people i'm not interested in lynching. gorf moved back down to people who can get wrecked. i'm like 99% sure gorf/kwk are not aligned, for one. two, i absolutely hate the way gorf handled the BSL scenario...gorf stated that BSL's role was op but it really wasn't. like gorf has come up with some really bad reasons IMHO to lynch slots. then there's the whole 'kwk's just gonna be RB'd all game so he should die' shtick. i'm ok with gorf's earlier play but i absolutely hate his justification for trying to lynch some of these slots. i feel like his reads aren't really legit and he's trying to justify his stances with mechanics but not something more of substance.

regarding kwk, A LOT of people are on that slot because of early stuff regarding sokr. outside of that earlier read switch though, i don't think their play really is all that bad. i'd have largely preferred why sokr just let kantrip take the reigns regarding some of their stances. two things i want to hear from them are:

1. why they chose who they chose to target with their ability
2. why did sokr just seemingly cave-in to kantrip's read switch early on in the game?

continuing my read

BarDulL

Town Vampire
regarding kwk, A LOT of people are on that slot because of early stuff regarding sokr. outside of that earlier read switch though, i don't think their play really is all that bad. i'm curious as to why sokr just let kantrip take the reigns regarding some of their stances though. two things i want to hear from them are:

1. why they chose who they chose to target with their ability
2. why did sokr just seemingly cave-in to kantrip's read switch early on in the game?

continuing my read
EBWOQ

BarDulL

Town Vampire
got wrecked by crashboards last night, but here's the general order i'd like to go in

order i want to body people in right now:

gorf/beat/scary > mb > gheb i guess.

gorf/beat/scary are interchangeable. i really just outright do not trust the gorf slot and would love to see it get bodied.

scary has pretty much done not a whole lot this game. i feel like some of the questions he asks are filler/fluff and he ultimately ends up conceding to a town consensus but never really pushes in his own direction or ever shows his train of thought as to why he ultimately ended up making the decisions he makes. he has been compromising to a lot of people's slots without much buyable substantiation and has been very much in the background.

beat i feel is trying very hard to twist RR's words to seem scummy, and beat has generally had very very different outlooks on certain slots than myself. i'm fairly certain beat vs. RR is at least TvS.

MB has been hella inactive and i'm not diggin' it.

i'm still kinda iffy on joker but he hasn't done a whole lot of bad i suppose.

jexs needs to chill out with his scum pools LOL and reread the game or something.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scary switched from a healthy KWK wagon to BSL to put him at L-1 on Day 1. That has me strongly questioning scumScary.

:059:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Any scum team comprising of scary must have kwk in it or I am not convinced.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
-1 for the deflection. please explain why it absolutely must make sense for them to be on a scum team together.

i also figured it was pretty evident that i reread based on my most recent string of posts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
you need to watch more movies dude. first you don't know about totoro, and now you don't know about star wars...my heart can't take much more of this

Beat!

Smash Master
Currently re-reading and going to post more later today, but in the meantime, would anyone have any objections to me going ahead and claiming right now? Aside from the fact that we seem to be going in that direction regardless I'm also considering doing it anyway because I have a potentially very powerful ability but I'm not entirely sure how to use it from now on and could use some imput.

Top Bottom