• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Jack of all Trades? I could potentially see that, AND I'd hate to see a scum absorber, or anything of that nature. That'd be awful.

Ryu is good, imo. Town lean for certain.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ruy has certainly picked up his play since you grilled him @ Chaco Chaco . It's been really nice.

Fair to say that I unfortunately didn't catch that crumb thanks to playing a bit of catch up so I wanted to stay away from that wagon. I feel like it became to convenient of a thing and it caught momentum way too fast.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There aren't nearly enough slots in this game that I can confidently read as town at this point. Chaco and Ryu are the only ones that I'm pretty much sold on. I don't think Jexs is scum and I think his reasoning for why Scary is likely town is very solid as well. These slots will probably not be part of my scum pool for the next couple of Days.

I don't think murder is necessarily scummy. It's very unfortunate that he accidentally hammered adum but I feel like his Gorf push is one of the more viable options remaining and he hasn't actually done anything wrong that he could be held accountable for yet.

Vote Beat

:059:

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Murderbush (1): Jexs
Gargaglione (1): Red Ryu
Joker (2): Chaco/Rake, KWK
Beat! (1): Gheb

Not Voting (6): Scary, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Beat!, Joker

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Beat!

Smash Master
Joker entertain the possibility that I am town. Where do we go?

Beat! Same question as Joker.
Ruy probably. I'm still fairly certain that there's at least one scum between the two of you.

Joker, and to a lesser extent Gheb and Rake, would be worth looking into as well.

Beat, do you stand in me dying today or someone else?
You're currently one of my main candidates, yes. With adum flipping town I'm going to re-read Laundry's posts before deciding for sure, though.

In the meantime, respond to this please:

his D2 "#2 scumread" on Scary came out of nowhere, was poorly justified and he dropped it just as quickly. Around that time (pages 30-31) was also when he suddenly had a Laundry scumread (after having stated just a little earlier that Scary, despite being his #2, was a fairly weak read and that he didn't really have any other strong scumreads). He justified this new scumread by referring to Laundry's meta-based push on Gorf, but it couldn't have been the first time that he noticed it because over 24 hours before making that post he liked my post in which I called Laundry out for it.
Vote: Red Ryu

Vote Beat

:059:
sup?

Beat!

Smash Master
Reminder:

Both presumed mafia kills happened (at least approximately) two days after the start of their respective Day, at least according to my timezone.
According to my timezone:
Day 1 started on August 26th and Ranmaru was killed on August 28th.
Day 2 started on August 29th and WATT was killed on August 31st.
If this is an actual pattern then the next mafia kill is going to happen tomorrow.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I agree with Ruy. MB was pushing harder than anyone else for a Gorf lynch yesterDay. If activity isn't the issue here, what is? I read your #1614 but it doesn't convince me at all.
Compare their play here with sleepover. There's nothing to do with activity. It's HOW hard they're pushing for Gorf. They might be pushing harder than anyone else but that doesn't mean anything if nobody else is pushing Gorf.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Just have to look at Day 1 and 2. Look at their push on Levi. They pumped out case after case and even went to the extent of fake claiming to try and get him lynched.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with Gheb here, I don't see the full push behind Gorf to be overbearingly strong.

I'm still waiting on Rake to talk to me so we can put our heads together and see what's up.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It is embarrassing that KWK is still alive, and now adumb is dead. We have so little info to work with, because you guys lynched the completely wrong person.

There is, however, good news! Adumb is now confirmed town, and he left us with a little nugget of information. He thinks KWK is scum, and should be lynched. Ya know, like we were supposed to do. The only other townie who has died that actually played the game, is WATT. He also died with his vote on KWK, trying to make that lynch happen. These people are confirmed town, neither of them are idiots, and they thought KWK was scum.

Can we please use this information? It's literally the only info we have. For some reason, you guys were willing to just roll the dice on adumb, despite it clearly being a terrible lynch. Yet KWK, you let live. Please remedy this.

vote: KWK

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Dont like beat too much with adumbs flip especially considering what i remember as a odd position from beat on adumb but i really need to re-read. Jexs is pretty solidly town for me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
KWK is no go, I believe his claim.

JeXs, substantiation please.

@Joker: Unsure about JeXs at this moment.

Beat can die though, dislike the Adum push. I very vocally spoke out against it and everyone who voted after is suspicious to me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
KWK is no go, I believe his claim.

JeXs, substantiation please.

@Joker: Unsure about JeXs at this moment.

Beat can die though, dislike the Adum push. I very vocally spoke out against it and everyone who voted after is suspicious to me.
His play is too opportunistic and he's been sitting his ass on kwk since Day 1. Has not done ANY scumhunting.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with that entirely. You'll get no argument from me, so @ JeXs JeXs who would Joker's scum partners if he is scum?

Chaco

Never Logs In
It is embarrassing that KWK is still alive, and now adumb is dead. We have so little info to work with, because you guys lynched the completely wrong person.

There is, however, good news! Adumb is now confirmed town, and he left us with a little nugget of information. He thinks KWK is scum, and should be lynched. Ya know, like we were supposed to do. The only other townie who has died that actually played the game, is WATT. He also died with his vote on KWK, trying to make that lynch happen. These people are confirmed town, neither of them are idiots, and they thought KWK was scum.

Can we please use this information? It's literally the only info we have. For some reason, you guys were willing to just roll the dice on adumb, despite it clearly being a terrible lynch. Yet KWK, you let live. Please remedy this.

vote: KWK
He also claimed Beat, and after re-reading I agree Beat is the likely scum choice of his, and he was tunneling KWK very much like I was.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

im saying you put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your left foot in, AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOOT

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

cause joker's pushing that the dead dude wanted kwk dead but thats not the only person adumb wanted dead

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and im saying that i think mb is town and really doubt he's scum with joker because ryker would probably do similar **** to gova's elements and attributes mafia where he threw him hard and fast under a heavy ass bus , got him lynched then rode the game to victory on a shiny horse

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with the above sentiment much more. Either dude's mad angry town, or he's angry scum. Either way, if Joker flips town... I'm gonna be inclined to believe my gut here.

Top Bottom