• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Adumb, I think you can do better. Much better. Right now, I don't really see you as scum but with how you play toDay you're setting yourself up for a [mis-]lynch later imo.

What hit you about Rake?
Ur mom

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryu, does it make a difference whether you claim toDay or toMorrow? I kinda thought about claiming myself so we can get **** done in this game via PoE.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Well I won't be lynching Rake until I see a reason to do so.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That said Gheb I'll think about it but considering I'm gonna be hated day 4 and onward and my ****ty play I'll think about wither I claim today or tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That said Gheb I'll think about it but considering I'm gonna be hated day 4 and onward and my ****ty play I'll think about wither I claim today or tomorrow.
Just to remind you [and myself for that matter]: There is no Night phase and scum have most likely used their factional kill on WATT already so there's pratically no difference, is there?

Also, if we can 'clear' enough slots through claiming then we may not have to destroy that ring because we can be sure that it'll be in the town's hands.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i actually became legit pretty busy this week, so yea, that's why i haven't been super active.

i kinda hate the KWK wagon because there's so many people on it that i think could be scum. no holds barred i don't really trust the adumbrodeus/gorf/joker/scary slots that much atm. but i guess if KWK being forced to flip means that we'll have the leverage we need to deal with some of these slots then it's fine i guess. i'm basically starting to bite into chaco's train of thought regarding KWK since his death would at least freshen up the game a bit. i just hate that we're gonna have to lose the gog damn batman as a result, which is not what i want.

i feel like it's totally possible that BSL's role was designed to deal with batman btw. makes perfect sense to have a watcher like that in a game with a multi-tracker like batman. the watcher role is amazing since bsl could just watch his own team mates assuming he was telling at least an ounce of truth regarding his role. granted this is set up speculation but still. such a strong scum mechanic to counteract any ability that targets them pretty much evens things out somewhat.

i don't individually find kwk scummy. meh. i still haven't reread but nothing blatantly says they're scum to me in hindsight.

related:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I'd like to know whom we'd be looking at in case Gorf flips town? @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

Joker. Really dislike his play, but he could just be a moron. Even if they're not scummates, the blatant chainsawing of anything Gorf-related is hella grimy.

Another candidate is Adum, because his analysis led to the conclusion that KWK was just trying to lynch anyone but himself, when he showed a very clear thought process that led to him concluding inactives were likely to include scum. In addition, Adum replaced Laundry, who bugged out on drawing scum in Rykermafia.

I'd need more flips to think farther out.

@MOD: Request votecount

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake : Now would be a good time for that post.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Joker. Really dislike his play, but he could just be a moron. Even if they're not scummates, the blatant chainsawing of anything Gorf-related is hella grimy.

Another candidate is Adum, because his analysis led to the conclusion that KWK was just trying to lynch anyone but himself, when he showed a very clear thought process that led to him concluding inactives were likely to include scum. In addition, Adum replaced Laundry, who bugged out on drawing scum in Rykermafia.

I'd need more flips to think farther out.

@MOD: Request votecount

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake : Now would be a good time for that post.
Point out times where I "chainsawed anything Gorf related." This is just flat out false.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Plus, wtf is this? My defense of Gorf is grimy, regardless of his alignment? You're setting up to try and lynch me after Gorf no matter what he flips. That's grimy.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Oh boy defensive scum joker reactions

Why didn't we pressure him sooner?

So Joker what murder is doing to you is grimy? Are they scum then? They going for a lynch on you after gorf regardless of Gorfs slip? That a scum move?

Yup defs kill Gorf and Joker

Sokr pointed something out about Ruy that gives me pause

Adumb should explain his Beat! Read

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh boy defensive scum joker reactions

Why didn't we pressure him sooner?

So Joker what murder is doing to you is grimy? Are they scum then? They going for a lynch on you after gorf regardless of Gorfs slip? That a scum move?

Yup defs kill Gorf and Joker

Sokr pointed something out about Ruy that gives me pause

Adumb should explain his Beat! Read
Ypu Kantrip, if I defend myself from a ****ty push by pointing out why it's bad, that makes me scum. Nevermind that you were trying to lynch this slot 24 hours ago. Obviously I'm completely out of line for calling him out, he's squeaky clean.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You are individually scummy.

You have a possible connection with Gorf.

If you don't you are still scummy.

What did he say that'd grimy? Why didn't you comment on the rest of his content? Are you implying he is scum? Will you ever answer questions instead of dodging them?

Find out next time on dragon ball z

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You are individually scummy.

You have a possible connection with Gorf.

If you don't you are still scummy.

What did he say that'd grimy? Why didn't you comment on the rest of his content? Are you implying he is scum? Will you ever answer questions instead of dodging them?

Find out next time on dragon ball z
Explain how I'm individually scummy, instead of just saying it? Because I want to lynch you? Even though the confirmed town slot also wants to lynch you for all the same reason I do. His push is obvs legit, but mine is scummy because I'm not confirmed town.

Please stop just leaping on every opportunity to lynch somebody who is not you. You've literally been calling me town all game, and now that someone is pushing me, you join right in.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I got a post about recent things and about what Murderbush said, need to work and school first so I'll see what I can get done.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
In all fairness, if murder thinks that Joker is scummy regardless of gorf's flip then I don't see why they're pushing gorf instead of Joker in the first place. It's not a reachy conclusion of him to think murder is setting up a double-mislych there. It's legit to hold such a plan against murder.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Point out times where I "chainsawed anything Gorf related." This is just flat out false.
re: my gorf vote

i really disliked gorf's approach to the claim because at first gorf is kinda naive to assume KWK is telling the truth, but then he does a 180 and is like 'but yeah regardless we gotta kill him.' i guess i'm concerned that the dude may have wanted to not be obvious in lynching KWK but then decided 'but he's the tracker and if we let him live that's obviously really bad for us' and prolly felt safer pursuing the slot after there was still skepticism regarding the claim, so therein laid my concern with the walrus of toast.

unvote

i may revote gorf again but i gotta reread the game and get a clearer picture before i continue. but yea KWK needs to elaborate a bit on these presumed inconsistencies.

@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids was slightly curious regarding the tracking going on when BSL got punched in the mouf by an ability, but i'm unsure if this will lead to anything within town's interest. i guess use your best judgment in that regard if you feel it's necessary to out said info.

actually i wouldn't mind some elaboration on your target choices and why you switched them around while you're at it (dunno if this will really help you or not but i would still like to know).

aight more from me tomorrow
You can't honestly think Gorf is so ****ing ******** that he'd react that transparently as scum. I mean, there's "scummy reaction" and then there's "needs help tying his shoes".
joker what are your reads right now. would like some more substantiation from your slot and less volatile side lining (at least towards me anyway)
on the other hand, if you consider his reaction to be "a little rushed, and probably genuine", it makes perfect sense from a town perspective. If he was scum, I'd hope he'd be a bit more careful about what he allows to fall out of his mouth and onto his keyboard.
see i'm not really getting your MO this game. like ok, you're TRYING to undermine my slot, but to what ends are you trying to achieve? you keep butting into my approaches unnecessarily but i don't really get it honestly. do you think i'm scum?
secondly, there's a reason gorf is under scrutiny. gorf is not beyond the likelihood of being scum at this point, and it's entirely probable that he is playing nervous given the scrutiny he's under. you seem heavily staunch in your opinion of gorf, but why? what has you so sold on the slot?
ok, see, i can appreciate this response a lot more.

except you're asking me to present my case on gorf when i've already unvoted the slot...if you read my post all the way through you'd know this >:[. i was just explaining my approach to gorf in that earlier post so that i can be as transparent for the town as possible. i'm not implying you're stupid, since that's not really my cup of tea, but the direction i'm currently heading towards is to read the whole game since i've implied that my initial recent vote on gorf wasn't well founded enough via my unvote. so yeah my current direction is not to incriminate gorf scum. but perhaps later on you can talk to me about your opinions on gorfmonster.

ok i'm going to bed, later gators
How quickly you forget this exchange, no?

Things had gone mostly silent on Gorf suspicion (largely due to Laundry and our slots being absent), but then as soon as Bardull brings it back up, you shut him down and deflect pressure from Gorf.

What is your current stance on Gorf?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Plus, wtf is this? My defense of Gorf is grimy, regardless of his alignment? You're setting up to try and lynch me after Gorf no matter what he flips. That's grimy.
Yes, we are, it's not grimy. The two slots are connected and a scum flip (on either)) would suggest a second scumlynch to follow. That does not change the fact that both of your slots are disgusting on their own. I don't need Gorf's flip to want you dead.
In all fairness, if murder thinks that Joker is scummy regardless of gorf's flip then I don't see why they're pushing gorf instead of Joker in the first place. It's not a reachy conclusion of him to think murder is setting up a double-mislych there. It's legit to hold such a plan against murder.

Because Gorf is scummy regardless of Joker's flip. On an individual basis, Gorf has done more to merit a lynch, whereas Joker is dumb enough that he might be played.

I'm unsure why you think we should be pushing for Joker first.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
how are people even scumreading joker, dudes friggin obvtown and everything hes disagreed with looks identical to his play in mmu.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
cause i don't really get why he's intervening in certain scenarios outside of trying to ensure a KWK lynch. i don't even really know his stances on anyone but KWK, so subsequently he hasn't really put himself out there all that much at least to me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
that just makes him narrow-minded really. his thought process makes sense from a narrow minded townie's perspective, and if you take what gheb said into account ryker's "points" against em basically points to joker being a bitter player, but bitter =/= scummy. hell thats kinda how i used to play town: id have a really narrow thought process and bash the haters. its something to improve upon but its NOT scummy.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr

In all fairness, if Ruy thinks that Laundry/adumb is scummy regardless of my flip then I don't see why he's pushing me over adumb

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I'm done with this game

****ing lynch me already

Chaco should pass the shield to murder and take the ring. Destroying it is also acceptable

You guys should kill gorf and Joker and adumb and then if the game isn't over scum is in gheb/ruy/murder/beat

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
No my point is that

Gorf is scummy. Really scummy.
Joker is scummy. Could also be misled town. There's a possible connection to Gorf but he could be scum on his own too.

2 individually scummy slots that could have a connection.

Gorf is scummier.

Ruy thinks I'm scummier than laundry, but regardless of my flip he wants to look at laundry, who he also find a individually scummy.

It doesn't have to hinge on the alignments of their other scumreads.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Joker really isn't scummy tbh. Gorf is kinda whack but he always is and even if your lynch wouldn't make as much sense as it does I don't think he should be next in line instead of like almost everybody else. I don't really see how lynching gorf is better than lynching Rake, Ryu, adum or even Bardull.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
How quickly you forget this exchange, no?

Things had gone mostly silent on Gorf suspicion (largely due to Laundry and our slots being absent), but then as soon as Bardull brings it back up, you shut him down and deflect pressure from Gorf.

What is your current stance on Gorf?
Let me explain to you what a chainsaw means. It means you shift focus onto, and attack the person attacking someone else. I didn't sit there and insist that Bardull was scum for what he was saying about Gorf. I questioned what he was saying about Gorf. Maybe I was rude, but I asked him "how does that make him scum" and he answered "it doesn't. I don't think Gorf is scum. I changed my mind."

That's not a chainsaw.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I still haven't seen anyone explain how anything I've said or done "is scummy". All KWK and Murder are doing is using the words "Joker is scummy", and expecting everyone to just kind of believe it.

Like, all I've done is stick my neck out to defend Gorf from ****ty pushes a couple times. I can admit that it'd look bad if Gorf flipped scum, based on that. But they're saying I'm just individually scummy, regardless of my connection to Gorf? How?! Not one thing has been presented.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Are you ****ing kidding me rake

That post you made about JeXs making you feel things or whatever. Was that simply talking about his claim? You mentioned being down to vote BSL because JeXs made you feel things.

I've been operating under an incorrect assumption about what that meant I guess. I thought it was you townreading JeXs as of that post for some reason.

I recalled Murder saying JeXs was a good cop target and thought you may have been crumbing to have copped him and been down to vote with him cuz he's town.

So me earlier today was trying to tell you to do the same to me without overtly saying I thought you were a cop.

Guess that's that. I'm guessing I was incorrect then, and you didn't cop JeXs?
Again, even if you thought this you were being so blatant about it it was stupid, like the way you tried to "subtly "cop you wasn't subtle at all and i even tried to tell you off and when you ignored it, it smelled like Mega rolefishing beyond trying to get yourself copped to me. You need to go into to detail as to why you did it the way you did for sure because it read as pretty gross to me from that perspective.

No, I didn't cop Jexs but I did something else that would influence my feelings due to what happened after I did the thing.
well im sorry to have to out you so obviously but im really wondering

what did you do to him?
Do you really , really want an answer to this ?

It'll change a lot in this game from mypov and I really don't think me claiming is the best course of action especially given i can't even after this post.

Which by the way, the punishment for going over was a mod-kill, although the way Marshymac worded it he might've been joking but he did say not to do it so I'm going to assume it'd be modvotes at least.

i hope regret is one of them. if you picked up what i was going for and i was wrong why didn't you say something jesus christ. i was trying to get around everything without having to claim
I couldn't be sure you weren't goading something, I know what BSL claimed but tbh that could've all been just random BS he spewed out knowing he would die and from mypov my role is one of the most useful to town especially thanks to Ryu.

I was trying to too, but apparently you didn't pick up on it which is whatever.

At this point you realize doing this read as mad scummy and unhelpful right ? Like, you claimed, in order to live, you should have just been all in, I know you did it anyway but cmon man.

we also targeted laundry though so bsl saying no one visited laundry was a lie
But do you think it was a scum lie, this is important because Adumb could reasonably happen today maybe, cause the way I see it, BSL wouldn't want to know someone targetted a scum mate who i assume if he was a watcher, he'd be watching. Tell me your thoughts because it looks like adumb is already getting hate from
no.

i was hoping he would cop me, and then subtly change his read after getting an inno

I thought he was doing this when he said he was going to "reread so he would probably discover new things and new body parts." Being like... the hardest pusher on my wagon and the one some people look to to read me, I figured getting rake to change his read would help the wagon dissolve
I mean I did do something , but it was actually re-read lol. I know I've been grinding you hard but it's because I know the type of caliber player you and Sokr can both be and this game was not a good example of it if your actually town, which as much as I hate saying it might reasonably true, I'll touch on this when I get to the end of this post for who I want gone and all.

Rake, find out what happens if you break this. If its dying or anything worse than a modvote, vote me
Apparently I die, so thats a thing.

rake if you can't vote without posting like this post

if the punishment for posting more than 3 times is worse than a modvote, like watt's #858
I do have to use regular posts, so once i get to voting and all that'll be my direction.

what a waste

make sure you save one for if you need to vote with it
I really hate that you made me waste one confirming your action by the way, my anger should have made it really damn clear that what you were saying was true and you and whoever else keeps pushing me to confirm it, which by the way, whoever was trying to say I scummily wasted 2 posts is a freaking moron, yes I wasted one but i needed to at least acknowledge i knew of the restriction and had the people pushing to get public confirmation of me being around jexs been able to infer from my anger I'd still have a post, plus no one else had asked me anything, so whoever was pursuing that angle is a right asshole.

rake you do realize you are trying to implicate KWK scum despite him potentially having correct results on you, right?

what i don't get is, why are you trying to implicate him further for potentially outing you, and two, if he's scum, outing you nets no benefit to his team, only himself. if nothing else, any potential docs in our presence would be potentially targeting between you and KWK, which would be the complete opposite of what scum would want. unless KWK hasn't thought this all the way through, but uh, well, hmm, nah i doubt it.

i don't want you to respond to this right away because you are currently restricted to two more posts. but i do want an explanation.
I was a little rake-tarded , I initially had thoughts that maybe BSL just BS'd his entire role because he was dead anyway, it made a lot of sense to me that a scum tracker would be around to help balance the heavy PR laden town, it also added up because of BSL not explaining that laundry had been targeted by anything, now yes, it didn't occur to me right away that BSL might have just not been watching him, but at the time I amde a leap I barely even fully remember now about BSL/KWK/Laundry.

It was instinct for me because I was scum reading him so hard i really just kinda thought: You know even if kantrip did see it, that doesn't prove he's town, which by the way, it doesn't, it only proves he saw me at jexs although
rake saying that KWK is potentially scum means that KWK's results from rake's point of view pretty much have to be faked, otherwise rake is being raketarded and that's why i want an answer from him
Raketarded indeed.

i'm thinking the post count limitation is a means for him to get out of this **** situation and to hopefully get rid of you before it's too late. rake needs to come in here and verify your ability use and not waste posts like how he just did.
This is bat **** ******** and you should feel bad.

And then you push me for using a post to do so MFW

he's not cop. all i know is he visited jexs.

i dont know why he thinks my result could potentially be faked seeing as it's correct and on him

but

i mean like

yeah
Ughhghghghg
If he's scum I'd be dead or at least something would have happened, no? To my knowledge, nothing happened to me.
Oh, something happened, I just won't be talking about it yet a) because i can't and b) it needs to wait till we have more information on the table
Eh, don't know what to make out about KWK being tracker. Uhm though guys HIS CLAIM FALLS IN PERFECT WITH WHAT BSL CLAIMED. Obviously KWK has more used than two shots this far. BSL mentioned more people than just one as well. I'd say he sets out a bunch of bugs at once and can get feelrs for multiple people at once. The role he is mentioning is WAY to strong for town, I think. I'm not certain about this.

But it would seem to me KWK is maknig a safeclaim from BSL's death. Lines up to perfectly imho. Especially of the detail about how BSL said he gets names. Right?

I still think KWK needs to die due to principle. We learn a lot from his flip and if he's gonna get ridden by an RB all game, whats the point?

Things to chew on for sure. @ BarDulL BarDulL thoughts? @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf same question. Also to @ JeXs JeXs and @Wots All This Then?
This was really close to my thought process, hence the like.
Now look at:

Sounds like a bug eh? Easily moved? Hmmm.

Hm, Laundry timing kind've DIRECTLY coincides with BSLs track on him. I think BSL hinted to more than one track to, I just can't remember where I thought I saw this at again, gonna go back and look, until then:

Weird results and doesn't mention Laundry..Hmm.

KWK needs to die. I smell fakeclaim out the wazoo, to coincidental for my taste. And coincidences? Eh, they usually aren't ACTUAL coincidences.
This again was a post that echoed some of my thoughts, although because I was scum reading kantrip i felt he might actually be scum tracker and BSL something else, Bug planter flavor wise sounded like something to listen in on private communication or maybe something like that, so when i thought that way a scum tracker kantrip made a lot of sense, even though he had correct results about me being around jexs, that didn't necessarily mean KWK was town.
@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids
Time to full claim. The only thing holding me back from lynching you is that I have this nagging feeling that you're getting set up.
By who though, cause I'm still not sold on this thought track, if anything scum might just be satisfied to let town fight amongst themselves about kantrip and let the chips can fall wherever.
by who? By the mysterious invisible scum in the shadows, or can you point to a person who is specifically doing it? Cuz if you can't, then you're jut spreading fud.
This was kind of defensive, why did you react this way to the possibility of KWK being set up ?
My only basis for town reading scary is his jump on bsl. The only reason for a scum scary to do that is if both kwk and bsl are scum and he can earn some townie points. Other than that he hasn't done much if anything at all.
But do you think Scary would approach him that way, from my experience when scum pushes scum it often looks obvious because of the fact that scum can easily identify what is scummy in their partners because of a scum POV
Haven't changed my opinion on him. I'm down with him being the lynch toDay. His hammer was ugly af and BSL's vote on him in his #610 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-squashed-spider.365288/page-16#post-17420763) reeked of distancing. I want to re-read before voting him though because I have a null read on far too many slots and with Chaco being all but confirmed town I'm currently not sure which direction I'd like to go after a KWK lynch.

@Chaco Do you still want me to respond to your #757 (http://smashboards.com/threads/dc-v...-squashed-spider.365288/page-19#post-17427445 )? I have no intention of pursuing my push on you any further because I see very little reason to doubt WATT's claim, but you had a couple of questions in the second paragraph which I'll answer if you want.

Re-reading. More later.
Would their distancing be that obvious though ? What makes you feel it would be ?
Uhhhhhh
The fyck is going on with this punching ****?
Whoever is doing it, is doing it scummily imo, this punch in perticular at the height of the information flow of the kantrip lynch reeked of distraction to me at the time of it happening, i realize thats a really scum sided POV so I might be willing to believe it's just a really annoying townie who wants to punch ******* in the mouth but the target choice of Ryu just seems really convenient when he was one of the only other people being talked about around that time to my
If he wastes his remaining posts, he gets to coast for the rest of the day. It's not so much the ignoring people but the way he's using his limited posts.

Oh,

Vote Rake
Ughghghgh whyyyyy kantrip
Well it does seem like a scummy power. I think it's possible he was hit by a teammate so it would make him look more towny and give him a bit of a pass through the rest of this day.
Really ? After i ran town in ryker's game you think I'd let or allow a teammate to slam me and destroy my ability to do that all again ?
Sigh, now I gotta be lynched/shot before Lylo.

Sad thing is this probs came from then given how it hit BSL.

Why is KWK voting Rake?

Gorf you still think KWK is scum or are you not sure?
Because he's a moron, hence me calling him a moron.
seems like it's somebody's role.

This is a super weak reason to vote Rake. I highly doubt him wasting his posts is some well-thought out plan to coast through the day. More like he's just an idiot, or he thinks you're going to die soon anyway, thus ending the day.
I mean i'd like the day to end because I'm not even going to probably get all my thoughts out due to forgetting them as I respond to things.

This is the post from exactly the time that KWK was said to have been notified that Rake visited JeXs.

@rake, the next time you post again. Confirm if this was the right time for one thing, and give me your thoughts on where you think scum is at besides KWK.

@Everyone: I think everybody should lay some questions down for Rake, so when he does post, we get as much out of him as we can. I mean EVERYONE ask Rake a question or two. We are gonna get info out of him before this lynch.

Also we gotta wait on the inactives to get the **** in here and give us some opinions, and see where everyone's head is at.
My action only has a date and no time, plus mod said no.

Besides KWK I am not totally sold on adumb yet but he really looks kinda goofy, but he def neesd to be looked at and questioned around a good bit especially because Laundry was so inactive, whoever said his reads were easy wasn't totally wrong but you have to consider that this game did stagnate and even though adumb's reasons for scum reading kantrip aren't gold, I'm not sold on the people saying he's doing it scummily, I def want to look more at this slot though especially if kantrip flips town because then adumb's reads would be really really hard not to read as convieniant. I'm not a fan of Gorf but i agree with joker's defense of him, really don't like all the over defense i'm seeing out of joker as a whole though, it def feels out of place and i plan to read further into him toMorrow.

I'm happpy adumb is posting at least but apparently people are ****ting on him for breathing at least some light into a totally dead slot and a pretty stagnated game.
tbh, it's a bit of poe
Based on ?
Didn't one of them claim tracker, and the other one watcher? They're very similar roles, but is there a distinction that needs to be made? I would assume a Tracker follows their target to see who they visit, while a Watcher just watches that one person, and only sees people who visit them.

I guess I'm unclear if they actually claimed the same thing or not, or how either of their roles actually functions. I'm pretty sure one of them said "watcher" and the other said "tracker", but I think they've both claimed that the way their roles function is identical to each other.
This post is pretty hmm
@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids Convince me why you want a Rake lynch. You outed him, now are on him. Give me your details on him again, and tell me whats up. Write me a concise case if you would. I wanna work with you here, but you look mighty like today's play. Give me some A+ scumhunting, please. Cause atm, to be real, Im still liking you as the lynch.

I wish Rake could post so I could get more out of him, but I know he's saving that post since he's got the one left, and we've got 5 days until deadline.

@#HBC | Scary Whats up dawg? Where's your head at right now? Who's the play for toDay if KWK turns out to be no go?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf What do you think of the push on you? Can you find anything about the push that sticks out to you as scummy?
YOU BET I AM HAVE FUN GUYZ
Hard to say @Chaco. If KWK is no longer the play I wouldn't mind going to Rake. I feel like he's been off most of this game and I really dislike how he wasted 2 out of his 3 final posts of the day.
How have I been off exactly, this stance is really wishy washy and i want to see you make a firm stand, especially considering how close we are atm.
Well Chaco, you asked for a case on Rake. I just finished a complete re read of his slot and...

Unvote

He's so town.

However I am wondering about the circumstances of his silencing. It happened the moment he heard about the roleblock on myself and started asking questions. Now, I'm guessing this means that scum was scared that he could find out who the roleblocker was which means it's either someone else Rake has been pushing recently or someone that Rake can read really well. Thoughts?
Probably moreso shutting me up because I can and am obvtown and because slowing down the game works for scum too, plus I have figured some stuff out but it's really flip dependant too, unforetunetly i still want your flip even though i moreso believe you might actually have a town role pm like myself. I'm not sure about the read really well thing though because i don't read ayone exceptionally well with the exclusion of orbo, you and scary i'd say.

I'm annoyed at the fact that @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair has promised reads, and I caught him lurking the thread twice or so last night. It's quite stupid that this game has essentially stagnated minus a handful of slots.

So, I really think we should just drop the hammer on KWK, and move on to the next day phase. We'll have more to work with, and we can then pressure inactive to post. Because right now, I don't really see the inactive slots donig much of anything AT ALL. This game right now, feels like it has about 6 people playing actively, other than that stagnant as can be.

Anyone disagree with this? Thoughts?

@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids I'm gonna look back at your thoughts, but I believe Joker's right. You exposed him, and brough him to attention and then you get "roleblocked" and silence him after he is outed and starts to provide info. It's too convenient. Maybe a set up, but we get LOADS of info out of you, and if your claim is true, you're gonna be RB bait all game. Either way, I feel it's a win and advancement on the game to lynch your slot. You're our best lynch option, and I don't really wanna suffer through 4 more days in a stagnated Day phase where hardly ANY new information is being brought to the table, and people are getting away with inactivity and lurking like fools.

I'm pissed WATT is dead. That is all.

tl;dr: Let's go ahead and kill KWK cause this day has stagnated and he provides new info. Inactives need to GTFOn and play.
This i agree with too, I hate to lose a possible tracker but the fact is if it's not kantrip today he's just going to keep being a topic thrown around and a big lynch option because we will never really know for sure despite what we might want to believe, this day should end. As an aside, i didn't like KWK pushing any lynch but his at the tiem because that attitude is kinda bad even from a town POV, plus it really read as grimey becausethe lynches he wanted were the relatively "easier to get ones" like inactives, it wasn't like he was swimming up the river to start a all new wagon that ends up gaining traction and that bothered me.
oh rake still has one more post right?

hey rake i know you like to flaunt your ability to read me

use your heart man, look into my eyes and gaze upon my soul

you know im town

join us
ughgghhghg this game and you though, the 180 is just soooo BAD but can i really believe you'd do that a sscum. ughghghgh
You mean you'd support a lynch that isn't your own? That's shocking, indeed.
ughghghhghg this post , why specifically is it just not a townie PR trying to carry on ?
those are terrible examples.

looking at that now is actually making me like scary more.

I don't like Rake wasting his posts either, and don't see how Scary saying this was shallow or half a stance at all.

And if anything he's fencesitting with his read on me by saying I'm rising up to a townlean but that he's remaining skeptical, but that's such weird behaviour if he's scum to go from a harder stance to a weaker one just for the sake of having a back-door.

and you just cherry picked from his recent posts? talk about fabricating your reasoning on the spot.
I wasted one, you mooks made me use the other you ass.
Now you're just desperate at this point.
Be specific cause you've been omnipresent this game, is he reaching at the Ryu straw last second because he views himself more an asset than you as town or is he just scum trying to quick bury you while your the hot topic ?
Alright guys, listen up.

I've been following this game since the start and have been taking notes. I have about 40 pages in Word that I'm going to dump into the thread, get some opinions rolling, and then make some plays.

Let me go fetch the text now. I'm confident that I've nailed all the scum.
RIP in pepperoni's

Good ****, now we can distribute a double vote.

... if we could've given WATT the shield and Chaco the ring, that'd have been pretty great. Now I'm not sure what to do.
No we destroy it and destroy it fast. MB was spot on wrt that point
Wellllll ****. I've got the shield, and I started to read this event, and I was like **** YEEAAUH we bout to get beefed up! Then I saw the no two items, thing, lol. Bolded it to make sure everyone knows I've got it.

Anyways, I'm about to re-read (finally) and take some notes on this ****. I need a new direction to look into.

To be fair though, @ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids you've been waffling that vote of yours pretty good in the last few pages. I get the hate on Ryu, he hasn't contributed **** to this game. Like, literally nothing I can recall. Half ***** play for sure. Thing is, I don't see him as scum though. Ryu is one of the few people I donk ow his meta a bit, and him being worthless like this. Eh, idk. I worry more about Ryu when he acts astoundingly with towns interest, and plays follow the leader to know town advocates. I think his play is anti-town though. His posts are essentially mocking whoever calls him lazy, and it disgusts me when people play like that. You distract scum hunting by being ****ing worthless. I'm gonna re-read Ryu, and see if I can find any of the stuff I mentioned previously to sell me on ScumRyu.

@ Beat! Beat! Dawg, no hate. But you're about the nullest slot I can possibly thing of. Give me a clear outline of where your heads at.

...and from all the posts Rake has liked on my prior stances of KWK, it's clear to me he wants a KWK lynch.

Rake IS giving us something. He's giving us his thoughts through likes so it would seem. Cause he's torn my posts upppp about KWK. Either that or he really just hates KWK for outing him. TBD.

Anyways, re-read impending here shortly. Gonna open up a document, write everyone slots down and correspond posts numbers to thing I see as town, and/or scum. Bout to tear this game apart.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair You're good. I understand the whole flying situation.

BUT- I almost see MB's waiting for his other hydra head as a tell. Waiting to consult his other half before taking any stances? Eh. I don't see that as a town move, to be fair. If you're town, you shouldn't worry that much about scrutiny and the like. Does anyone else feel this way? The game being stagnated has sort of allowed it more so, BUT, I just don't see the exact reasoning for it.

I'm also waiting on mod to clarify something, if my thoughts are right, I may have a new direction to push further.
I just want the day to be over and KWK is the biggest thing to let the thread not only have strong information but also strong connections to basically everyone who pushed or showed interest in kantrip, not to mention (and i hate saying this) but the fact is action wise even as a town tracker, we've seen the last of kantrip giving us useful information that wya and he'll be a big distraction future days if he somehow lived and is town, scum can keep dangling him around because they know that people will still hate him and still have the same issues as before with him, if kwk doesn't go now, this day will basically repeat itself into infinity.
That said.

1) if people want Gorf Lynched i want the reasoning layed out and not heavily meta driven. There is a lot support going that way and I got no clue why the votes are going that way. I want this pointed out because I don't follow much why he deserves to be lynched.

2) there is only so much time we should alout laundry and MB. 1-2 days tops before we finalize a lynch. Stagnation is an issue. I don't want it becoming worse from my own **** and we need to pick up the pass.

3) finalize who you want dead in your next post. A solid firm decision of one as well and why you are going that way.

4) @#HBC | Rake get your last post ready soon, and where your vote is going. We can't wait much longer at this point.

5) we're all throwing the ring into mount doom.

6) @ BarDulL BarDulL I wanna be your buddy, but you need to post just a bit more. What do you think of KWK and Gorf right now? Anyone else you got in mind?
It's staying on KWK, even if I believe is he is town, he is the only lynch now that gives me anything to work with, i would maybe settle for adumb just because i can't seem to decide on which side of the fence i'm on with him but since i can't post and i dont think adumb nets us as much as KWK i have to stick to my guns on this lynch for sure.

I'd honestly be cool with a policy lynch on Laundry if we don't go KWK. I cannot stand some damn lurking inactive slots, and if this is what we're gonna ahve to put up with out of that slot for the next Days until he's forcibly replaced or modkilled, then I'd rather go ahead and get it over with.

BUT-- KWK lynch gives us the most info to work with, and gives us enough information from the active players to see where they stand. That'll help us narrow a lot down. So I say we just follow through with this course of inaction and snipe an inactive in the future if we have reason to believe they're lurking scum.
What about adumbs string of posts made you change so suddenly though ? (I apologize if you adress this later but i noticed in reading you basically loved the dude I think ? ) Princess jasmine and all that.

I have a feeling Rake is against settling for a lynch other than mine.

Vote murder
Not murder for sure after today, maybe adumb though, you guys could do it without me though. Like i said it doesn't give us nearly as much but i suppose i could settle to it and give you another day but even that i feel is too much leash after how hard i was scum reading you and the doubts i still have about you as a slot.
sigh

Vote: MurderBush

gonna yolo it here.
Ughgghghhh ryu why do you do these things ughghgh. Especially after barely playing the game
I reaaaalllly want a KWK lynch though. **** those two for completly stalling an informative lynch, and as a result we're looking at a policy lynch.

I tbh can't imagine how annoyed Marshy and Mac are after hyping the **** out of this game, and to see it stagnate the way it is due to people just going awol and not giving it the commitment it deserves. **** like that's annoying when you spend a lot of time working on a game.
I mean im still hyped cause i love DC. I showed it to my gf and she loves it to, it was literally the best day of our relationship next to her telling me she loved me. That and Hellsing Ultimate together.
What pisses me of even more is that everyone in here is kind've waffling now because we don't know what to do. We're trying to be fair and give them their time, but at what point does it become detrimental? We have less than two days to solidify a GOOD lynch now. We've been robbed of about 4 days due to halts and holdups. Laundry hasn't posted in god knows how long, D1 perhaps?

The only good thing I'll say is a lot of you have been outright and here a lot which has helped maintain a lot of good reads on you all, but at the same time, our current activity is just honestly hashing out KWK or a policy lynch for feigning activity. It's just uggggghhh,
Not even a good lynch, just a lynch really.
If we're gonna lynch KWK, we need to stop talking about how great of an information lynch it is, and just do it.
This man is a man
We're caught up now, and we want to kill Gorf, followed by Joker. Both of them are trying their hardest to punch this wagon through and on top of it, Gorf is an opportunistic ****head and needs to die. Look at the way he's hopped off and back on to KWK's wagon TWICE now, when he was afraid that public opinion was going to shift away.

Town reads are Bardull, JexS, Ruy, KWK and Chaco.
How am i not in this list i dont even. I swear scum could execute me and people would be like: yo dat rake doe. Or even a lean somewhere ?
No, because every post I make with accusations and reasoning behind KWKscum Rake likes. Either he's not a cop, and is pissed about it, or he's mad KWK publicly outed him. Idk, like I said, we learn a lot with KWK's slot confirmed as town or scum. It solidifies a lot of stances and really and truly will help further this game a long than a lot of other lynches. I don't normally stand behind a lynch scenario like this where it's very circumstantial, but I see to many inconsistencies and on the other side consistencies with BSL's claim. Also, a Bug Planter makes a might bit of damn sense to me as a multi-watcher.
I'm not a cop for the millionth time, Il ike your logic and agreed with the ideas because they mirrored mine previously and to some extent still do. I AM NOT A COP , IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU.

vote: joker
+1 for the effort at least
@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Now is the time for your final post.
Oh ya, rake's slot is all over the place but like it overall.
Ra's Al TownBro ?
I'm down to lynch pretty much anybody except Chaco, Jexs, Joker and myself at this point.

But something just hit e and now I think that Rake should be lynched after he makes that one post he has remaining toDay. @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake what's the penalty for braking your restriction?

That's mean bro, but to marshy mac said mod kill but then after a couple little enters in that response he said something to the effect of just don't break the restriction
Adumb, I think you can do better. Much better. Right now, I don't really see you as scum but with how you play toDay you're setting yourself up for a [mis-]lynch later imo.

Ur mom

How did you lift all her fat up though, I heard when she sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well I won't be lynching Rake until I see a reason to do so.
I won't be lynching me either.
I'm done with this game

****ing lynch me already

Chaco should pass the shield to murder and take the ring. Destroying it is also acceptable

You guys should kill gorf and Joker and adumb and then if the game isn't over scum is in gheb/ruy/murder/beat

No but seriously, ring either gets destroyed or chaco dies for it basically, not worth
Rake liked this post

Punishment is worse than a mod vote.

He should post though
I am, and from marshymac's indication it was a mod kill but like i said the second part of his message might mean it would start with modvotes but i couldnt tell if he was being jokey or what, i'm not breaking the restriction to find out though

My reads off the top of my head are: chaco, mb, bardull , jexs and scary at the low end due to the fact he neighboured me and his thoughts there line up with thread from what i can see, not enough that i trust him totally but i feel okay with him.
Not sure what to make of gheb, ryu is so bleh but is a gut town lean because he's posting at least. Kwk is a town lean too but i still want to lynch him. Gorf remains a constant mystery but im ok with him today at least because i think MB is tunneling bit like i was with kwk

scum reads are joker and slightly adumb, wanna have discussion with adumb tomorrow for sure, I'd also be mad salty if ya'll lynched me after i spent 2+ hours responding to 10 + pages of stuff.

Peace till later homies

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i say we all jump adumb

LEZ DO IT!

Vote: Adumbrodeus

kinda yolo and i don't have tons of substantiation but i think i'm right on this. or joker. but preferably adumb

Beat!

Smash Master
Beat, you need to know I don't make pools based on they could be connected to each other.

I never assumed KWK absolutely meant Laundry was scum as well on their team.

I look at things one at a time, advice EE told me. Don't multitask and take it one thing at a time with each step.

If one flipped scum I'd rethink the rest and evaluate.

You keep thinking my pool is a final scum team with BSL which I don't even know why you would me or other players would make that assumption.
Why didn't you tell me this earlier? I have no problem with any of this at all but why? Why did you make me work so hard to get a justification out of you for this
For KWK. Town? Laundry hands down. Scum? Still Laundry but more hesitant here on a scum flip.
if you're not big on connections in the first place? I thought I made it extremely clear that the connection which I assumed (incorrectly so, apparently) you were making in this post was what I was interested in, but you're just now telling me that I somehow misinterpreted you? Why did I have to make a ****ing case before you could tell me that my entire push is based on a false premise?

Unvote

Ugh.

Top Bottom