• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
alright, acceptable but the overeager correction rubs me the wrong way.

Vote: Kreative Whiz Kids

Who are your other scum reads right now?
what do you mean by overeager correction?

as it stands ruy rake maybe you/beat maaaaaybe gheb, in that order.

elaborate on joker for me, and what makes you think its impossible that rr can be allied with kwk?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids (6): Rake, Joker, Gheb, Gorf, Chaco, adumbrodeus
Gorf (1): Murderbush
Murderbush (1): KWK
Red Ryu (1): Beat!
Joker (1): JeXs

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
the fact that you were so eager for me to correct it.

I'll eleborate on joker when I figure out where his head's at, not before.

Page 19 and 20, too organic, this he's not bussing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
RR's slot stinks, but there's pretty much no way he's allied with KWK, so he gets a pass for now.

JeXs is so townie it hurts.

Liking bardull

Gorf is pretty rancid too.

Unsure of Murder, gheb, scary, joker

Beat! can also die a horrible death
I may love you this game Adum.

Be my Jasmine?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Especially because that last line, I really don't care for Beat, but he is putting active reads out when requested, other than that some decent fluff and one liners quite typically.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
just reread 19 and 20. i can see where youre coming from but it just doesnt seem like enough to warrant definite distance. ill read back n consider it but meh. agree to disagree i guess.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Especially because that last line, I really don't care for Beat, but he is putting active reads out when requested, other than that some decent fluff and one liners quite typically.

Ya, he puts me on edge as a limited/fake contribution slot to draw attention away. Alarm bells.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ya, he puts me on edge as a limited/fake contribution slot to draw attention away. Alarm bells.
See any potential connections with him to any slot? That's what I can't figure out for sure, but he's gonna be hardbodied soon.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
See any potential connections with him to any slot? That's what I can't figure out for sure, but he's gonna be hardbodied soon.
Did an in depth reread of the slot and the only connection I see is he looks a bit worse with KWK-scum because what he says is really distancy, but that's just because he says nothing of substance.

Like jesus it's an insanely bad slot, he doesn't have a single independent thought and the non-committal push on laundry is just insanely grimy. He's definitely number 2 on the "to die" list, and would be number 1 if KWK didn't have the "anybody whose not me can die" scummy breakdown.

Chaco

Never Logs In
THAT'S EXACTLY what I noticed about KWK whenever I started tossing around different ideas to bait and see how much he really would waffle, and my god almighty it was a lot.Hahaha. So yeah, in the event on KWKScum I definitely see Beat!Scum.

Hardbody recommence on KWK. That's the play. Thank god for, Jasmine Adum.

Also, I just got caught up talkin to my ex girlfriend for an hour and a half for the first time in 3 months. The girl I fell in love with the first time I saw her. Never thought that could happen, but it did. We had a bad break up, and it looks like things miiiight slowly begin to work in our favor once more. And i'm supposed to call he rback in 10 minutes, so Im sorrry guys but this is something I cannot put off. I've been waiting for this for 3 months now...

I'll get mad back into it tomorrow. BUT, KWK CAN DIE, YES PLZ.

Vote: KWK ,for emphasis.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Need to read scary again soon. Just got a sudden thought.....

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
K well ill give my last thoughts I guess

I retract what I said about Murder, that string of posts was legit and they opened my eyes to gorf scum.

Ruy still scummy but he could be terrible

Joker is a stubborn asshole who refuses to see reason. Could be scum or just impossible to work with. I thought scum at first but changed my mind to town. Look into him on gorfscum for sure

Chaco is misguided town

JeXs is one of the best players in this game if not the best. Town

Jury's out on adumb but wanna call him town

Beat! Seems townie to me not sure why Chaco and adumb dislike him

Bardull was like... super townie then dropped off the face of the earth. Lazy town? Yeah I think so

Rake is raketarded but probably town

Scary is most likely town as well. His willingness to consider the possibility of being wrong is a good sign for me. Looks like his hearts in it

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
If gorf ends up town then one of adumb and murder is probs scum

Thought murder before but now I think that's less likely

Ruy should be dead either way. He made up some gross **** and had questions he just couldn't answer. If he's town I'm ashamed for him but it's sad I can see that happening.

Remember my results please

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Anyone thinking me, an op tracker who knows for a fact that I am town, wanting to survive over any other slot is scummy

Is dumb. Of course I don't want to be lynched. ****ers

Top Bottom