• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That said.

1) if people want Gorf Lynched i want the reasoning layed out and not heavily meta driven. There is a lot support going that way and I got no clue why the votes are going that way. I want this pointed out because I don't follow much why he deserves to be lynched.

2) there is only so much time we should alout laundry and MB. 1-2 days tops before we finalize a lynch. Stagnation is an issue. I don't want it becoming worse from my own **** and we need to pick up the pass.

3) finalize who you want dead in your next post. A solid firm decision of one as well and why you are going that way.

4) @#HBC | Rake get your last post ready soon, and where your vote is going. We can't wait much longer at this point.

5) we're all throwing the ring into mount doom.

6) @ BarDulL BarDulL I wanna be your buddy, but you need to post just a bit more. What do you think of KWK and Gorf right now? Anyone else you got in mind?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Offended...seriously? And no, I'm not implying you'e lying. I'm implying I don't give a **** what you say your meta is. It's not for you to name. If I listened to everyone about their own meta, they'd all be clear for laziness. It don't fly like that.

And Nabe and Adumb BOTH are waiting to replace in, just let them replace in if you can't manage this.
I got it. :4fox:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This game is just fun seeing things like that. Awesome.

Anyway,

KWK's recent flurry of post are giving me a town vibe. I think he should certainly stick around and I'm willing to aid in looking elsewhere. #1130 was a solid post that I fell has summarized the flow of this game thus far; however I do have a question out of that, what do we learn from a gorf lynch and why are you ok with a gorf lynch if you are currently skeptical of MB and his lacking push of gorf. Is that only because its the only other wagon that had any steam at the moment? I'm also going to agree with him that MB and Laundry have been getting by on the merits of their early game but really haven't been around that much. MB falls into that especially since he has promised a ton and has failed to deliver. Would like to hold him accountable on coming through tomorrow on his content. Just saw his ideas about the ring and I could work with that. Gun to my head, I'll lynch KWK if he is still the only play for today because we do gain a ton from his flip and we no longer have to deal with a cloud of WIFOM around the slot that scum can use to their advantage. The fact remains true.

Rake wasting posts was absolutely ********. The thing about them was that there really was barely anything to the posts. They were simply little blurbs and quick responses. I would hope that if you only were given three posts, you would make them really count but what did he accomplish with the first two? Nothing, but aid KWK with confirmation.

If I had to pick one to be scum I would lean to you Joker but I'm thinking that it was a TvT interaction. Nothing in there really incriminates either of you and I am ignorant to how you play so the nature of your posts is probably a normal thing.

Onto Ruy.
I'm not seeing town Ruy. Not at all. When he did his first attempt at catching up in the thread, it was literally just fluff and little blurbs about posts along with relatively empty reads lists that show up from time to time. Sure, it's nice to see who he thinks is what but there has been no substantiation to any of these little lists of his. In his current state, he literally attracting hate from a handful of slots thanks to really lackluster cases, and lazy play. #1167 from KWK is also a good post against Ruy. Also, with everybody coming down on him for attempting a push on me, his response is "Oh, well I don't really have a good #2 at the moment". And you're trying to come down on me for having backdoors man. So far the go to has been "I'm going to reread it" and then return to lurking, or not really giving much. If you are going to go in on me, go all the way buddy.
Sigh, this is better though.

#Dancehatruy

My two looking like KWK and Laundry now.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids
(4): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Gorf (3): Murderbush, Laundry, Gheb
Scary (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (2): JeXs, KWK

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Beat!

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thank you Ryu, for stepping up. Good ****. I'll be back with my re-read either late tonight or tomorrow around lunch-ish. I gotta be up early, I'm on page 17 as of the moment.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I feel like several people do. When you have so much going on in a game like this, for some reason it provokes lurking and stagnation pretty quick.

That's why I was feeling a KWK lynch to freshen things up as well. Put new info on the table. But hey, people will come around. I've even been lazy with my re-read. Doing it mad slow. (Pg. 21 now, lol.) But I'll have my thoughts up to date by tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The problem with this game is that it's clearly - not to say objectively - the best course of action to lynch KWK, while at the same time I'm starting to grow increasingly unsure about him actually being scum. The only viable alternative solution I could consider viable at this point would be the lynch of an inactive slot but I don't think that'd lead us anywhere. Right now I'm just twiddling thumbs hoping that murder / laundry stop their ridiculous stalling or that one of them gets replaced asap. Wouldn't mind seeing adum taking Laundry's place.

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
^thats... actually a decent summation of my thoughts atm.

the problem gheb is that i dont know if im gonna be able to assume hes town if we let em live. no matter what hes completely powerless till either hes dead or the alleged rb is, and im not willing to go on an rb goosehunt without a flip.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, we'll definitely lynch him toDay.

But not before murder and Laundry have spoken up!

Beat!

Smash Master
@ Beat! Beat! Dawg, no hate. But you're about the nullest slot I can possibly thing of. Give me a clear outline of where your heads at.
As promised:

1. #HBC | Gorf - Town. I've already gone over this, but scumGorf simply doesn't make sense to me at this point. A D1-D2 double bus (if KWK is scum) when your own slot is under suspicion too? Not bloody likely. townKWK would make scumGorf slightly less implausible but still very unlikely because again, why move to BSL at that point?

4. #HBC | Laundry - Gone over this too. VERY likely to be scum if KWK is scum imo. Pretty null otherwise but could still be scum. Needs to post.

5. Chaco - 100% town. It's literally inconceivable for scum to have an ability that shows them as mod-confirmed town to other slots.

6. Gheb_01 - Almost certainly town if KWK is scum. Probably town regardless.

7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) - On the one hand, I think scumKWK is still very likely and he's probably still the best lynch toDay. His connections with BSL are impossible to ignore and his recently proposed scumteam looks hastily thrown together more than anything else. On top of that he's claiming to be roleblocked which, whether he's telling the truth or not, means he's going to be surrounded by WIFOM for as long as he's alive...

... but on the other hand, Ruy's recent posts has me feeling more than a little paranoid*. Keep reading because I'll elaborate on this when I get to his slot.

8. #HBC | BarDeezy - Nullish scumlean. Needs to post. Could definitely be scum with KWK given how he's been pushing for Gorf>KWK D2.

9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) - Dunno how I feel about his defense of KWK given how little he's contributed D2. Could potentially be scum setting up for the "I told you so" avenue upon a townKWK lynch. Could definitely be scum with Ruy.

10. JeXs - Town. Started the wagon on BSL, has been active, helpful and clear with his reads pretty much all game. Does not settle for easy lynches. Pretty obvtown tbh. Not a fan of the Gorf direction D2 but he's been oozing town way too much aside from that for me to seriously hold that against him.

12. #HBC | Rake. - Same as Gheb.

13. #HBC | Joker - Same as Gheb and Rake.

14. #HBC | Red Ryu - Hoo boy. This slot has been exceptionally null to me for the better part of this game, but his weak-ass case on Scary REEKS of "oh yeah, gotta have a secondary lynch too". Couple this with his entirely inflexible push on KWK toDay and there's no doubt in my mind about one thing: KWK and Ruy are NOT the same alignment. One of them's scum and the other's town (indy's a theoretical possibility, but given the "worthless independent" schtick of this game that seems very unlikely). One of these slots dies toDay, but there's more information to be had from a KWK lynch.

15. #HBC | Scary - I agree with Jex that Scary's jump from KWK to BSL D1 makes little sense from a scum perspective, but it should be noted that his initial vote on KWK was RVS. He was also one of the last to join the BSL wagon. He ALSO wanted Gorf over KWK at the start of D2 and has currently expressed getting a town vibe from KWK's posts. With all this in mind, Scary is most likely town if KWK flips town and is almost certainly not scum with Ruy, but a KWK-BSL-Scary team is not entirely out of the question.

To summarize:
A KWK lynch will:
- probably lynch scum
- give us a massive amount of information to work with regardless of his aligment
- avoid the WIFOM which will otherwise continue to surround him and his claim to be roleblocked

Slots that should be looked at if KWK is scum: Laundry, Bardull, maybe Scary

Slots that should be looked at if KWK is town: Ruy, Ruy again, Ruy a third time, MB, possibly Laundry

If KWK is town, it's -possible- that at least one (but probably not more than that) of Joker/Gheb/Rake is scum.

*In case anyone actually wonders, no, that's not a PGO crumb. Lol

Vote: KWK

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, planned to do a reread of the game few days ago but I'm currently running a high fever. Will still be around but not super active and probably won't be able to do that reread. Who knows though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'd honestly be cool with a policy lynch on Laundry if we don't go KWK. I cannot stand some damn lurking inactive slots, and if this is what we're gonna ahve to put up with out of that slot for the next Days until he's forcibly replaced or modkilled, then I'd rather go ahead and get it over with.

BUT-- KWK lynch gives us the most info to work with, and gives us enough information from the active players to see where they stand. That'll help us narrow a lot down. So I say we just follow through with this course of inaction and snipe an inactive in the future if we have reason to believe they're lurking scum.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Re-read still in progress. I have a ridic headache righ now and gonna go sleep it off for a bit. I'll be back in a few hours at most.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think Laundry is lurking in a similar fashion as both of murder's heads are. If anybody should be 'policy' lynched it's him imo.

#HBC | Gorf

I don't think Laundry is lurking in a similar fashion as both of murder's heads are. If anybody should be 'policy' lynched it's him imo.

i actually agree with this sentiment. if they dont get replaced before the end of toDay and we reeeeeeally dont wanna lynch kwk, id rather go murder. but i think id rather wait for them to either show up or get replaced either way.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agree with Gheb and Gorf, I was hoping they'd have posted by the time I woke up. I'm cool with MB. We were promised a post quickly today as he was supposed to get in last night late. They are by definition lurking, and like I pointed out before, I don't see a slot actively lurking and demanding to consult their hydra head before posting if they aren't doing it to be aligned and avoid scrutiny. Because that's another thing a hydra is for, if one of you is busy and can't play, the other takes the weight of the game.

tl;dr Chaco has strict ideals on hydras. Let's lynch MB instead of Laundry.
MB has more connections than Laundry does, while less than KWK, KWK is AT LEAST ****ing active. And we can afford a ML on an inactive slot that's had us all waiting for what? 5 days?

Vote: MurderBush

#HBC | Gorf

unvote

vote murder

the one and only gripe i have is that kwk is going to be alive toMorrow and that urks the living hell outta me as far as not making this game stall. the only reason my scumread on the slot is teetering is cuz hes not being hardbodied. ive reversed too many scumreads that have been scum BECAUSE they got the opportunity to live. and what happens toMorrow? its pretty much just gonna be an extension of toDay. which sucks.

that being said, mb HAS crossed into massive lurk territory and unless he comes in here and starts posting, im down for the hbc.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm cool with that. And I mean they have to dazzle, otherwise I'm not down with wasting space in this game.

@ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman Can you have Nabe on standby to replace Laundry? No response to prod thus far.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I begrudgingly approve of taking matters into our own hands wrt axing inactive slots. Particularly ones that insist they be given time to weigh in, and then just don't. This is starting to feel like stalling the game is their tactic.

@mUrDErBUSh get in here and say something awesome, or face the consequences.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I begrudgingly approve of taking matters into our own hands wrt axing inactive slots. Particularly ones that insist they be given time to weigh in, and then just don't. This is starting to feel like stalling the game is their tactic.

@mUrDErBUSh get in here and say something awesome, or face the consequences.
@Raziek @#HBC | Ryker

#NoExcuses

Chaco

Never Logs In
BUT- I almost see MB's waiting for his other hydra head as a tell. Waiting to consult his other half before taking any stances? Eh. I don't see that as a town move, to be fair. If you're town, you shouldn't worry that much about scrutiny and the like. Does anyone else feel this way? The game being stagnated has sort of allowed it more so, BUT, I just don't see the exact reasoning for it.
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker Something along the lines of this maybe?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol

MB is definitely not doing this as scum. they did this same EXACT shtick in rockin's game. ryker side does not atypically play the game unless him and raz are on the exact same page. raz has legitimately been too busy while traveling down to ryker's place from canada to alabama which is pretty damn far.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
lol

MB is definitely not doing this as scum. they did this same EXACT shtick in rockin's game. ryker side does not atypically play the game unless him and raz are on the exact same page. raz has legitimately been too busy while traveling down to ryker's place from canada to alabama which is pretty damn far.
I hate to metagame this ****, but raz and ryker are literally streaming right now, playing video games together, and ignoring this thread.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
gog damnit those ****s are streaming right now?

well i can't say i blame them, they are bro'ing the hell out i guess. i seriously doubt their primary ploy this game has been to starve town of information though, are you guys serious?

Top Bottom