• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
read my ****ing posts you ***hole

im not gnona talk to you if youre gonna tunnel hard and throw these abrasive **** comments at me like youve been doing. this "desperate string of posts" as you call it actually has content in it.
I did read your posts. All you've said is "We should swing to murder because he's inactive, and scum would totally be inactive right now you guys. Also my role is obviously real, there's no way it can't be."

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
scary ive already said is less a scumread and more a doing nothing and needs to die read/poe filler slot that made sense in my scumteam considering the goal I think they have of sitting idly and staunching town's flow of content by killing players like Ran and WATT + silencing rake

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
MURDER
  • all bark, no bite. advocating things (public shield votes, gorf lynch, KWK town) without showing any initiative to push them.
  • said they wanted the shield but made no active effort to obtain it. looked half-***ed and I don't believe for a second they actually cared whether or not they got it. public votes mean they know who is bulletproof at any point in time, and they're not worried about dying because they're scum
  • their argument with gorf over the shield was pointless. showed they had time to post though, so wasting it on talking shield mechanics was dumb. on that note though, if anything of this sort ties into their reasoning for gorfscum, it is bull****.
  • have been coined saying my slot is town but has done nothing about the fact that we're about to be mislynched. Even at times when they've been here (both slots were in thread a lot around when I claimed but had no presence in the thread). this active lurking and wasting thread time not giving good content is bad. they made one big reads post and thats about all i can remember of them playing the game. and again, they gave the reads and then did nothing with them
  • the gorf push itself also falls into the scummy category. if you can call it a push. along the same lines. they havent even shared reasoning yet.
Thank you. This is closer to a case than you had previously posted. This is something I will consider.

I do think half of these points can easily be written off by "they legit haven't been here", but some of it is sound.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
scary ive already said is less a scumread and more a doing nothing and needs to die read/poe filler slot that made sense in my scumteam considering the goal I think they have of sitting idly and staunching town's flow of content by killing players like Ran and WATT + silencing rake

laundry ive already said ive actually liked his content when hes been here and i just need him to be here more because his activity isnt okay and his gorf push needs explaining

i dont know murder's and laundry's reasons for going gorf, and if they fail to produce any i would not wish to see gorf lynched over the likes of murder/scary/ruy as he has been posting at least. that said, i am a powerful role that wishes not to die and would rather lynch a slot like gorf (depending on his role) than die myself. yeah, im guilty of that. whoop de doo, i dont wanna die. scummy, right?

JeXs

Smash Champion
So I've ****ing said twice why scary is NOT scum and you continue telling me he's scum because of trashy reasons. Please tell me how my reasoning on town scary is invalid.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
ruy supercedes all the slots in that post though for sure. i forgot about him earlier

he's been trying to emulate his town play with shallow superficial questions like the ones he asks when he's town but they are notably different in that he hasn't used any of the answers of them to base bad reads off of

townruy usually asks questions and then calls people scum based on them for horrible reasons and has all his reads backwards

this game it's more like... asking them and then ignoring the answers while lurking and liking posts and passively calling some people scum.

the way he tried to get people to back off of BSL when BSL claimed was really strange. Ruy was calling BSL scum and was all for lynching him, then the claim comes around and suddenly he wasn't comfortable with BSL being at L-1. If I hadn't hammered when I did, I fear people might have actually listened to him and lynched us instead

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Laundry did explain his gorf push. He made some meta argument about it matching up perfectly with how gorf behaved in a previous game they played together. That was it.

Not a strong argument by itself, but then again, he hasn't been in here pushing it like it's more than it is. i'm willing to buy his inactivity as genuine inactivity. When he shows up, I'm sure we'll hear plenty from him. If he comes in here with **** all, then feel free to jump down his throat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ruy supercedes all the slots in that post though for sure. i forgot about him earlier

he's been trying to emulate his town play with shallow superficial questions like the ones he asks when he's town but they are notably different in that he hasn't used any of the answers of them to base bad reads off of

townruy usually asks questions and then calls people scum based on them for horrible reasons and has all his reads backwards

this game it's more like... asking them and then ignoring the answers while lurking and liking posts and passively calling some people scum.

the way he tried to get people to back off of BSL when BSL claimed was really strange. Ruy was calling BSL scum and was all for lynching him, then the claim comes around and suddenly he wasn't comfortable with BSL being at L-1. If I hadn't hammered when I did, I fear people might have actually listened to him and lynched us instead
I called for lynching him when I saw how he was responding to Jexs.

And actually my questions have been useful, mostly to me which is when I ask questions what mine do vs helping out town as a whole.

I will say though I have been much lazier than usual this game, but I don't wanna replace out at this point since I can pick it up and improve on it. Still something that I am working on, not sure where I can go with the lack of posting which is partly why I almost want to not wait on MB and Laundry.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Then you go on to say that you don't want him at L-1. You're not convincing me here.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
i never said you didnt call for lynching him. but after his claim you did say you wanted people to unvote him, which was my point and still stands true.

i have yet to see your questions serve any purpose, perhaps due to your inactivity. either way, they aren't useful to you until you prove to us that youre doing something with em

last but not least youre just agreeing that what im saying about you is true

JeXs

Smash Champion
Go read the ****ing game. Seriously. No ****ing way you can miss it TWICE if you've read it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I called for lynching him when I saw how he was responding to Jexs.

And actually my questions have been useful, mostly to me which is when I ask questions what mine do vs helping out town as a whole.

I will say though I have been much lazier than usual this game, but I don't wanna replace out at this point since I can pick it up and improve on it. Still something that I am working on, not sure where I can go with the lack of posting which is partly why I almost want to not wait on MB and Laundry.
The lack of posting is because you're not posting.

Tell me more about your Scary read. I want examples of him making these half-stances and backdoors, and I want you to tell me why they're scummy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ah, didn't see it.

Murderbush has been ok but I would like to see some more recent thoughts from him. I wanna see how his thoughts will change since one of his bigger scum reads in Chaco is a confirmed townie. Also wanna see if he's going to continue on Gorf when he returns since that's been his primary push.

Bardull is cool as well. Solid town read I would say.

Didn't see this lol. KWK is on the rise to town lean but still remaining skeptical. I don't really have a concrete answer for ya.

Along with keeping an eye in KWK, looking at Rake. Haven't really been high on him all game and his wasting his posts is kinda bothersome. Also wondering about the recent interaction between joker and bardull wrt to joker. Gonna check that out again.
Hard to say @Chaco. If KWK is no longer the play I wouldn't mind going to Rake. I feel like he's been off most of this game and I really dislike how he wasted 2 out of his 3 final posts of the day.
The bolded on his more recent posts bug me.

It's either shallow or half of a stance.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Don't know how that makes him scum but at least it shows me you're being an opportunistic ****.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
the shield has been given! no more votes for it shall be allowed!

beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids
(5): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker, Beat!
Gorf (3): Murderbush, Laundry, Gheb
Scary (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (2): JeXs, KWK

Not Voting (2): Scary, Bardull

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
those are terrible examples.

looking at that now is actually making me like scary more.

I don't like Rake wasting his posts either, and don't see how Scary saying this was shallow or half a stance at all.

And if anything he's fencesitting with his read on me by saying I'm rising up to a townlean but that he's remaining skeptical, but that's such weird behaviour if he's scum to go from a harder stance to a weaker one just for the sake of having a back-door.

and you just cherry picked from his recent posts? talk about fabricating your reasoning on the spot.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The bolded on his more recent posts bug me.

It's either shallow or half of a stance.

That makes him your #2 scumread?!

Good god man. I mean, those are good things to push him for, but you have to push him. ****ing ask him about it, don't just vote him, and call that pressure.

@#HBC | Scary Where do you stand on KWK right now? Town or Scum?
Why is Rake wasting posts a scumtell, and not just him being ********?
What did you end up taking away from me and bardull? Is one of us scum?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
if ruy is scum though i'll be really confused about that punching role

first BSL and then Ruy? is it a town role that is punching their scumreads and they'r'e just getting them bang on? -super shrug-

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh look at that. Now Scary will have something to say when he comes back, instead of just looking at Ryu voting him and shrug it off, because it doesn't ****ing mean anything.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That makes him your #2 scumread?!

Good god man. I mean, those are good things to push him for, but you have to push him. ****ing ask him about it, don't just vote him, and call that pressure.

@#HBC | Scary Where do you stand on KWK right now? Town or Scum?
Why is Rake wasting posts a scumtell, and not just him being ********?
What did you end up taking away from me and bardull? Is one of us scum?
I don't have a good #2 to be quite frank.

I never liked the idea of lynching Rake.
Gorf? I'm not fully sure why some people were voting him outside of Murderbush on day 1.
I would consider Laundry as a lynch but I want him to post more on what he thinks of anything recent.

Top Bottom