• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids (5): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker, Beat!
Gorf (4): Murderbush, Laundry, JeXs, Gheb
Rake (1): KWK

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm voting to give Chaco the shield. I suggest you all do the same, and hurry the **** up with it. I was tryna give it to WATT, but that seems to have fallen apart now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Huh?

Even more bizarre, I'd say. Dude was almost as cleared as Chaco as far as I'm concerned.

Giving the shield to Chaco now.
I'd say there's an SK. Either that or a PGO possibly? WATT could've moved to someone else and got gunned down because of that. Don't want to speculate too much but those are my best guesses.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I highly doubt there's an SK. Doesn't marshy notoriously hate indies?

It seems to me that EE dying was a joke setup for a game mechanic, and the other deaths have been the mafia's factional kill. There's no nights, so they obviously need to kill us somehow. That means they've got daykills.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I still don't know how Chaco and Gheb was talking about it from that standpoint I was vest clear where I was looking at it from.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I was speaking from a vig standpoint, I said this from the start since people though Ran was vigged.
people thinking ran was vigged, were people not considering that this setup has no night phase. At least that's the case for me.

Tho honestly, I have no idea why the mafia would gun down Ran, of all slots, right out the gate.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Shouldn't a PGO claim right away so that town doesn't accidentally target him? I doubt there is one in a setup of nothing but PR's. However, if there is one: Beat, Bardull, Murder Jexs and Scary are the possibilities based off of what I know.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Shouldn't a PGO claim right away so that town doesn't accidentally target him? I doubt there is one in a setup of nothing but PR's. However, if there is one: Beat, Bardull, Murder Jexs and Scary are the possibilities based off of what I know.
Truthfully, yes. In all likelihood, it was the mafia factional kill. I was thinking it'd change day, but that's not right. Day changed when we lynched BSL. So scratch that, much more likely factional kill.

While Marshy might hate indy's, think of this, this is a 16 player game with ALL PRs. Marvel vs DC. Superheroes villains and the like. Possibility of an independent killing role is quite high, well indy period. Like I said, I don't really wanna speculate though. More trouble than it's worth. Cause we could be delving into the possibility of a Marvel Mafia and a DC Mafia. See? More trouble than its worth. WATT getting killed by mafia makes a ton of sense. Especially having outed himself. Even in as minute way as he did. Mafia probs wanted to make sure he didn't get shield before they went after him. Much harder to force a mislynch than just kill him. It happened right after I tried to organize people to WATT for shield. So it makes sense as mafia. Any further kills toDay, that's when we look at intent, vig, indy killing role, and the like. who knows though, but looking back, I'd say this is mafias kill for sure.

people thinking ran was vigged, were people not considering that this setup has no night phase. At least that's the case for me.

Tho honestly, I have no idea why the mafia would gun down Ran, of all slots, right out the gate.
I have a theory. Could've seen me visit him, or him visit someone. Which would put more weight on my, KWK is scum theory.

I HATE SPECULATIONNNNN~

Chaco

Never Logs In
@mUrDErBUSh You said to wait for the inactive players to give their thoughts on KWK, still waiting for dem thoughts.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids Convince me why you want a Rake lynch. You outed him, now are on him. Give me your details on him again, and tell me whats up. Write me a concise case if you would. I wanna work with you here, but you look mighty like today's play. Give me some A+ scumhunting, please. Cause atm, to be real, Im still liking you as the lynch.

I wish Rake could post so I could get more out of him, but I know he's saving that post since he's got the one left, and we've got 5 days until deadline.

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary Whats up dawg? Where's your head at right now? Who's the play for toDay if KWK turns out to be no go?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf What do you think of the push on you? Can you find anything about the push that sticks out to you as scummy?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hard to say @ Chaco Chaco . If KWK is no longer the play I wouldn't mind going to Rake. I feel like he's been off most of this game and I really dislike how he wasted 2 out of his 3 final posts of the day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm headed to bed. I'll be back with a reread tomorrow at noon-ish EST. I need to ISO read a few people as well.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@ Chaco Chaco im not sure what to make of it. murder is on me for an opinion, laundrys on me for meta, jex and gheb are on me for... reasons. nothing notably scummy, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Odds that a PGO is in this game are even lower than a 3rd party. We shouldn't speculate on either being in this game. At the moment I'm mostly interested in what murder and laundry have to say about gorf.

:059:

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Well Chaco, you asked for a case on Rake. I just finished a complete re read of his slot and...

Unvote

He's so town.

However I am wondering about the circumstances of his silencing. It happened the moment he heard about the roleblock on myself and started asking questions. Now, I'm guessing this means that scum was scared that he could find out who the roleblocker was which means it's either someone else Rake has been pushing recently or someone that Rake can read really well. Thoughts?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well Chaco, you asked for a case on Rake. I just finished a complete re read of his slot and...

Unvote

He's so town.

However I am wondering about the circumstances of his silencing. It happened the moment he heard about the roleblock on myself and started asking questions. Now, I'm guessing this means that scum was scared that he could find out who the roleblocker was which means it's either someone else Rake has been pushing recently or someone that Rake can read really well. Thoughts?
You realize that you fit all that criteria, yes?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm annoyed at the fact that @mUrDErBUSh has promised reads, and I caught him lurking the thread twice or so last night. It's quite stupid that this game has essentially stagnated minus a handful of slots.

So, I really think we should just drop the hammer on KWK, and move on to the next day phase. We'll have more to work with, and we can then pressure inactive to post. Because right now, I don't really see the inactive slots donig much of anything AT ALL. This game right now, feels like it has about 6 people playing actively, other than that stagnant as can be.

Anyone disagree with this? Thoughts?

@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids I'm gonna look back at your thoughts, but I believe Joker's right. You exposed him, and brough him to attention and then you get "roleblocked" and silence him after he is outed and starts to provide info. It's too convenient. Maybe a set up, but we get LOADS of info out of you, and if your claim is true, you're gonna be RB bait all game. Either way, I feel it's a win and advancement on the game to lynch your slot. You're our best lynch option, and I don't really wanna suffer through 4 more days in a stagnated Day phase where hardly ANY new information is being brought to the table, and people are getting away with inactivity and lurking like fools.

I'm pissed WATT is dead. That is all.

tl;dr: Let's go ahead and kill KWK cause this day has stagnated and he provides new info. Inactives need to GTFOn and play.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I mean ****in Ryker is posting around DGames but won't put thoughts up in here after deliberately posting to say DO NOT advance on KWK until his slot gives opinions. All because he was waiting for Rajam to come down. I get that you're in a hydra, but like I said **** HYDRA JOHNS. This game has been cycling the same info and now speculation for two days. Let's move forward. KWK has been a lynch target for two Days now. Let's lynch him, get some new info, and resuscitate this game.

@ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman Where any prods necessary? If so, on what slots? Please and thank you!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KWK can definitely die but I do not wanna see him hammered before murder and Laundry can give us very specific reasons for pushing gorf instead. If they fail to do so I'll definitely consider that a scumtell.

Chaco

Never Logs In
KWK can definitely die but I do not wanna see him hammered before murder and Laundry can give us very specific reasons for pushing gorf instead. If they fail to do so I'll definitely consider that a scumtell.

Been waiting for this for days. We'll see if they actually comply.

WTF knows where Laundry is at, he hasn't posted in days. And Raziek is on his way to Ryker, so maybe we'll get some thoughts SOMETIME soon.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You realize that you fit all that criteria, yes?
Yes, but I know I'm not the silencer so I'm obviously gonna look elsewhere.

If my lynch will move the game forward and provide information that will help town, then I'm all for it. Just give me a chance to provide what info I have from my tracks before you all lynch me.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
kantrip here

i agree with gheb about murder/laundry

both slots have said they see each other's reasoning but have different reasoning on why they're voting gorf

they havent made any active effort to push in that direction though and have basically let our wagon take over. really looks like they arent invested in their push and although murder has said that he disagrees with my lynch he is letting it happen.

it needs to be said, dont give them a pass for this behaviour.

at least one of those 2 slots is almost certainly scum. i think its murder because laundrys spurt of content coming into the game was pretty decent, but thats not very much in his favour

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
looks like sokr finally saw the light on raketown
sucks we didnt get the shield to watt, they were very townie

mafia is certainly behind the ran and watt kills, as well as me being roleblocked and rake being silenced.

remember the shortlist of players who were around at time. laundry and murder are both on it. they werent posting much (if at all) but they were all lurking. and it was both heads of murder too, im not buying their current hydra johns

vote murder
fos laundry

my initial assessment of gorf vs chaco was tvt, not sure if that would still stand but chaco is confirmed town right?

jexs is town, joker is probably but regretably town, sokr thinks scary is scum and scarys done nothing to make me disagree, defs kill him by lylo

dont let murder and laundry live if they continue their abysmal play. just because theyre power players doesnt mean you give them a pass

gheb probably town

did i forget anyone?

Top Bottom