• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't have a good #2 to be quite frank.

I never liked the idea of lynching Rake.
Gorf? I'm not fully sure why some people were voting him outside of Murderbush on day 1.
I would consider Laundry as a lynch but I want him to post more on what he thinks of anything recent.
If he's not a good scumread, then why the **** are you voting him?

Your play is lazy as **** dude.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
ruy if you still want me to die as your #1 scumread, and don't think scary is a good scumread

then why did you vote him again?

you call me desperate for saying you dont like playing scum and your play has been lacking this game. are either of these statements false?

no, didn't think so. not desperate when it's right on the mark

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've never played with scary but I can see that you're taking opportunity of his play to call him scum. He's SECOND on your scum list and that's all you have? Not convincing me here.
Scary will try and fake content, but it doesn't have a direction nor will he press on it. I called him out on that in that game day 1.

I answered the question above.

outside of KWK, I don't really have a strong read for anyone that sticks out as grimy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ruy if you still want me to die as your #1 scumread, and don't think scary is a good scumread

then why did you vote him again?

you call me desperate for saying you dont like playing scum and your play has been lacking this game. are either of these statements false?

no, didn't think so. not desperate when it's right on the mark
I don't want you dead yet, I'm willing to look elsewhere right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
MURDER
  • all bark, no bite. advocating things (public shield votes, gorf lynch, KWK town) without showing any initiative to push them.
  • said they wanted the shield but made no active effort to obtain it. looked half-***ed and I don't believe for a second they actually cared whether or not they got it. public votes mean they know who is bulletproof at any point in time, and they're not worried about dying because they're scum
  • their argument with gorf over the shield was pointless. showed they had time to post though, so wasting it on talking shield mechanics was dumb. on that note though, if anything of this sort ties into their reasoning for gorfscum, it is bull****.
  • have been coined saying my slot is town but has done nothing about the fact that we're about to be mislynched. Even at times when they've been here (both slots were in thread a lot around when I claimed but had no presence in the thread). this active lurking and wasting thread time not giving good content is bad. they made one big reads post and thats about all i can remember of them playing the game. and again, they gave the reads and then did nothing with them
  • the gorf push itself also falls into the scummy category. if you can call it a push. along the same lines. they havent even shared reasoning yet.
This huh?

I'm not sure on the all bark no bite point, both those heads can get really lazy and just straight up not post sometimes. I do think with day 1 when they tried to handle the the shield votes and Gorf was on point and showed their own initiative.

After that is when I think they got into the lazy category, which I'm not surprised it did happen.

Really that's why I'm not sold on them being scum, plus how they reacted when I ruy'd them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
High chance that he would, actually. I think Gorf is also scum due to the way that Gorf just ****ing mercilessly throws random and weird votes at his mates--before he replaced out in Monster Maf, he had voted every single one of his partners at one point during D1. I don't necessarily think he was scummy for the bull**** with the shield, but he was one of the first ones on BSL (like he was one of the first on Scary in Monster Maf) and I do recall thinking his vote on KWK in RVS was very specific and not at all random. If Gorf is scum then I think there's a very good chance that KWK is scum too.

:186:
This post is heavily meta driven, might have been legit if I could even believe that Gorf knowingly would do this as scum.

This kind of post is expecting me to believe Gorf as scum went into day 1 and was trying to bus both his mates. I haven't found a point where Gorf voted randomly either.

Just this kind of linking doesn't make sense to me and a lot of the evidence is off meta. And from what I remember from that game, only meta tell I saw is that Gorf mentioned his mates all the time in each post.

Murder's vote was more legit and had a good reason to call it scummy. Laundry though? This is a lot of iffs and expecting me to believe Gorf did all that knowingly.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Alright guys, listen up.

I've been following this game since the start and have been taking notes. I have about 40 pages in Word that I'm going to dump into the thread, get some opinions rolling, and then make some plays.

Let me go fetch the text now. I'm confident that I've nailed all the scum.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

Virgilijus, Hal Jordan, Another Worthless Independent has died heroically in battle!

Event: Green Lantern's ring!
In addition to the lynch this Day, you may privately vote who gets to wield a Green Lantern ring by pming me [Ex: Ring: X]. This player's vote will count as double so long as he holds it. The ring can be passed around by the bearer as often as he wants.

Once you cast your vote, it can be moved around as often as you want. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can vote Destroy Ring. If this is the majority vote, then no one will get the ring. Failure to vote will count as a vote to destroy the ring.

Deadline is September 11, 2014 11:59:59 PM EST

The ring will be triggered by plurality if no majority is reached. This means that whoever (including destroy ring) has the most votes receives the ring. Example:

X has 5 votes to receive the ring.
Y has 4 votes.
Destroy ring has 4 votes.

Even though a majority has not been reached, X still receives it. However, if a majority is reached, we will post that one has been reached.

A player may not wield two items at once. If he receives the votes to obtain them but is already holding an item, the item will be destroyed.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids (4): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Gorf (3): Murderbush, Laundry, Gheb
Scary (1): Red Ryu
Red Ryu (2): JeXs, KWK

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Beat!

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Good ****, now we can distribute a double vote.

... if we could've given WATT the shield and Chaco the ring, that'd have been pretty great. Now I'm not sure what to do.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wellllll ****. I've got the shield, and I started to read this event, and I was like **** YEEAAUH we bout to get beefed up! Then I saw the no two items, thing, lol. Bolded it to make sure everyone knows I've got it.

Anyways, I'm about to re-read (finally) and take some notes on this ****. I need a new direction to look into.

To be fair though, @ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids you've been waffling that vote of yours pretty good in the last few pages. I get the hate on Ryu, he hasn't contributed **** to this game. Like, literally nothing I can recall. Half assed play for sure. Thing is, I don't see him as scum though. Ryu is one of the few people I donk ow his meta a bit, and him being worthless like this. Eh, idk. I worry more about Ryu when he acts astoundingly with towns interest, and plays follow the leader to know town advocates. I think his play is anti-town though. His posts are essentially mocking whoever calls him lazy, and it disgusts me when people play like that. You distract scum hunting by being ****ing worthless. I'm gonna re-read Ryu, and see if I can find any of the stuff I mentioned previously to sell me on ScumRyu.

@ Beat! Beat! Dawg, no hate. But you're about the nullest slot I can possibly thing of. Give me a clear outline of where your heads at.

...and from all the posts Rake has liked on my prior stances of KWK, it's clear to me he wants a KWK lynch.

Rake IS giving us something. He's giving us his thoughts through likes so it would seem. Cause he's torn my posts upppp about KWK. Either that or he really just hates KWK for outing him. TBD.

Anyways, re-read impending here shortly. Gonna open up a document, write everyone slots down and correspond posts numbers to thing I see as town, and/or scum. Bout to tear this game apart.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair You're good. I understand the whole flying situation.

BUT- I almost see MB's waiting for his other hydra head as a tell. Waiting to consult his other half before taking any stances? Eh. I don't see that as a town move, to be fair. If you're town, you shouldn't worry that much about scrutiny and the like. Does anyone else feel this way? The game being stagnated has sort of allowed it more so, BUT, I just don't see the exact reasoning for it.

I'm also waiting on mod to clarify something, if my thoughts are right, I may have a new direction to push further.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, we've got 10 days to distribute the ring. As of this moment, I say we leave it as is, sooo with that being said:

NO ONE BURN RING VOTES AS THIS TIME. WAIT UNTIL D3 WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFO.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Check anything we've played in recently. I am not going to get lit up for having to recant something I said earlier because my read changed after consulting Raz.

He'll be here 2AM central.

However, the reason I posted is because we should almost certainly destroy the ring. Double vote, unlike Bulletproof, helps scum more than it helps town. Town doesn't need the double vote (can do both good and bad things with it) whereas a scum in a good position can cause massive problems with a double vote.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
also consider this my solemn promise to actually get invested in this game, stop skimming, and help sokr hammer out some reads that have better reasoning than the stuff he's been saying (no offense man)

@ Chaco Chaco
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker
@Gheb_01
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
@JeXs

Join us?

Vote: Murderbush
this section goes @ all of the posts before this regarding the "where dafuq are murder n laundry" fiasco and your question to move the lynch, and to that i say: no. after all, i think bsl was lying about his role, and your role being similar to what he claimed would make A LOT of sense in that case; after all, bug planter is INCREDIBLY ambiguous. chaco's right: this game is approaching standstill. the question of your slot is one thatll stay FOREVER, and im not prepared to search for a possible rb through just your word. oh and your logic in the post before the above one on why you must be town is mad faulty.

i will support gorf getting lynched also if no one wants to swing a brand new wagon

i at least wouldnt mind pressuring him into claiming

wish it couldve happened before i had to out that i tracked him doing stuff
oh and what the eff werent you the one talkin bout how murder and laundry are scummy BECAUSE they left their cases high and dry and that you read me as town?

#flailin

but ehh... i guess if its "i know im town and gorfs the only other person with votes, so id rather possibly lynch scum" then i guess its not a TERRIBLY misguided town move.

bla bla bla ruys taking a **** on the thread...

and marshmellow made me die of laughter.

but we NEED to destroy the ring.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This game is just fun seeing things like that. Awesome.

Anyway,
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary Where do you stand on KWK right now? Town or Scum?
Why is Rake wasting posts a scumtell, and not just him being ********?
What did you end up taking away from me and bardull? Is one of us scum?
KWK's recent flurry of post are giving me a town vibe. I think he should certainly stick around and I'm willing to aid in looking elsewhere. #1130 was a solid post that I fell has summarized the flow of this game thus far; however I do have a question out of that, what do we learn from a gorf lynch and why are you ok with a gorf lynch if you are currently skeptical of MB and his lacking push of gorf. Is that only because its the only other wagon that had any steam at the moment? I'm also going to agree with him that MB and Laundry have been getting by on the merits of their early game but really haven't been around that much. MB falls into that especially since he has promised a ton and has failed to deliver. Would like to hold him accountable on coming through tomorrow on his content. Just saw his ideas about the ring and I could work with that. Gun to my head, I'll lynch KWK if he is still the only play for today because we do gain a ton from his flip and we no longer have to deal with a cloud of WIFOM around the slot that scum can use to their advantage. The fact remains true.

Rake wasting posts was absolutely ********. The thing about them was that there really was barely anything to the posts. They were simply little blurbs and quick responses. I would hope that if you only were given three posts, you would make them really count but what did he accomplish with the first two? Nothing, but aid KWK with confirmation.

If I had to pick one to be scum I would lean to you Joker but I'm thinking that it was a TvT interaction. Nothing in there really incriminates either of you and I am ignorant to how you play so the nature of your posts is probably a normal thing.

Onto Ruy.
I'm not seeing town Ruy. Not at all. When he did his first attempt at catching up in the thread, it was literally just fluff and little blurbs about posts along with relatively empty reads lists that show up from time to time. Sure, it's nice to see who he thinks is what but there has been no substantiation to any of these little lists of his. In his current state, he literally attracting hate from a handful of slots thanks to really lackluster cases, and lazy play. #1167 from KWK is also a good post against Ruy. Also, with everybody coming down on him for attempting a push on me, his response is "Oh, well I don't really have a good #2 at the moment". And you're trying to come down on me for having backdoors man. So far the go to has been "I'm going to reread it" and then return to lurking, or not really giving much. If you are going to go in on me, go all the way buddy.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
chaco all the meta you need on ruy is that he doesn't like playing scum

gorf yeah i think ive yet to see a good case on you and youre not a good lynch

but ill take your lynch over mine any day

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm putting in work on Hentai Mafia right now. I'll be back with my post for this game later on. I saw my name mentioned a few times so I popped in to read the new posts.

ANYWAYS-- I agree with Gorf 100%.

Also, agreed to the ring needing to be destroyed, MB makes a valid point.

Don't love how how I bold important posts for you tl;dr dudes? :o

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
chaco all the meta you need on ruy is that he doesn't like playing scum

gorf yeah i think ive yet to see a good case on you and youre not a good lynch

but ill take your lynch over mine any day
@ Chaco Chaco my meta is more than this.

I hate playing scum, I hate it but I don't replace out cause I hate it. I revs to be a lot lurker and try to fake content while being as lurky as possible.

I tend to plan out my plays step by step and with with my scum team while trying to limit my talking with them behind the scenes so i can make my interactions more natural.

I look for ways to put then into chaos without needing to get my hands dirty if I can.

That's my meta.

What's happening here, and has happened in the past, is people lump them together when I get lazy/disinterested a bit/busy. And has resulted in people lynching me on this when I role.

If I am gonna be lynched, I need to die before Lylo, I need to claim. That much needs to happen.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Chaco Chaco my meta is more than this.

I hate playing scum, I hate it but I don't replace out cause I hate it. I revs to be a lot lurker and try to fake content while being as lurky as possible.

I tend to plan out my plays step by step and with with my scum team while trying to limit my talking with them behind the scenes so i can make my interactions more natural.

I look for ways to put then into chaos without needing to get my hands dirty if I can.

That's my meta.

What's happening here, and has happened in the past, is people lump them together when I get lazy/disinterested a bit/busy. And has resulted in people lynching me on this when I role.

If I am gonna be lynched, I need to die before Lylo, I need to claim. That much needs to happen.
Lol if you think I'd accept meta from the person it is on. I name my meta, trololol. No. **** outta here. Also, if you're lazy/disinterested...why play? I mean, just a question. But it makes the game stagnate when people join a game and don't intend to make the commitment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol if you think I'd accept meta from the person it is on. I name my meta, trololol. No. **** outta here. Also, if you're lazy/disinterested...why play? I mean, just a question. But it makes the game stagnate when people join a game and don't intend to make the commitment.
I'm bluntly honest about my play, I'm kind if offended you're implying I lied about what I posted.

For the rest, eh, thought about it but I keep telling myself to pick it up...but I fail.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Offended...seriously? And no, I'm not implying you'e lying. I'm implying I don't give a **** what you say your meta is. It's not for you to name. If I listened to everyone about their own meta, they'd all be clear for laziness. It don't fly like that.

And Nabe and Adumb BOTH are waiting to replace in, just let them replace in if you can't manage this.

Top Bottom