• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No. It was very obviously "hey, that does look scummy" because it is being compared to his own slot.

Besides, what he got yelled at was independently coming to his own conclusion that you should've lynched me.

You, on the other hand, got lynched for looking EXTREMELY opportunistic with your pursuit of KWK.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
:p he confirmed he was just throwing **** to the wall to see what sticks.

Yes, of course it was opportunistic, and what townie isn't opportunistic about killing their scumreads? I mean, you're the god king of opportunistic lynches to eliminate scumreads as town after all :p

"Everything leading up to it" probably means you tunneling a townie like an absolute ****** for very half-***** reasons, right?

:059:
Being wrong does not scum make, you're right I was wrong about KWK, but that didn't mean my play was any less obviously townie.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll just agree to disagree adumb.

You got lynched, I didn't. You think your play was obvtown and your lynch was stupid, I think my play was bad and a lynch on me was warranted. Sounds like I'm not the one who will never improve with his attitude.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Townies getting lynched is usually a mark against the town unless it's a simple process of elimination lynch.

It wasn't bad because it put you in the limelight for a lynch, it was bad because it's bad for scumhunting.

Chaco

Never Logs In
[collapse="Action Log"]
(this may not be complete near the end)

Actions D1

• Kreative Whiz Kids track Gorf, Rake, and Ryu (8/25 11:53 pm)
    • KWK notified of Gorf visiting Laundry and himself (8/26 8:14 pm)
  • Chaco visits Ranmaru (8/26 1:20 am)
    • Ran receives confirmation (8/26 1:21 am)
  • WATT shadows Murderbush (8/26 2:11am)

• Kreative Whiz Kids track Gorf, Rake, and Chaco (8/26 2:18 am)

• Arcane attacks BSL (8/26 8:51 am)

• Gorf busses Kreative Whiz Kids and Laundry (8/26 7:24 pm)

• KWK tracks Laundry, Arcane, and Rake (8/26 8:55 pm)

• KWK tracks Rake, Joker and Arcane (8/27 2:28 pm)
    • KWK notified of Rake visiting Jexs (8/28 5:20 pm)
  • Ruy motivates Murderbush (8/27 6:01 pm)

• BSL kills Ranmaru (8/27 11:04 pm)

• Rake roleblocks Jexs (8/28 5:18pm)

• KWK tracks Arcane, Red Ryu, Joker (8/28 5:38pm)

• Scary leads Gorf (8/28 9:25 pm)
    • quicktopic for Scary and Gorf created
  • BSL bugs Laundry (8/29 2:16 am) *NOTE* Laundry was bussed with KWK

Actions D2

• KWK tracks Arcane, Red Ryu (8/28 5:38pm)

• Scary leads Gorf (8/28/ 9:25pm)

• Rake roleblocks JeXs (8/28 5:18pm)

• WATT shadows Murderbush (8/26 2:11am)

• KWK tracks Gorf, Rake (8/29 11:54 am)

• Laundry defends Murderbush (8/29 12:45pm)
    • Actually defends WATT
  • Red Ryu motivates Rake (8/29 12:42pm)

• Chaco visits Murderbush (8/29 4:18pm)
    • Actually visits WATT
  • Rake roleblocks KWK and stops roleblocking JeXs (8/29 8:26pm)
    • KWK ceases tracking
  • Gorf busses Joker and Rake (8/29 8:26pm)

• Murderbush lightning strikes Joker (8/29 9:02pm)
    • Actually hits Rake
  • Gheb attacks Red Ryu (8/30 3:41 pm)

• Gorf kills WATT (8/31 12:18 pm)

• Beat! guards Red Ryu (8/31 7:25 am)

• Rake roleblocks JeXs (9/4 4:54 pm)

Actions D3

• Joker mindhives Rake and Chaco (9/6 12pm)
    • QT for Chaco and Rake opened
  • Ryu motivates Chaco (9/6 12:25pm)
    • Chaco recieves extra town confirmation ability
  • Gorf drives Himself and Chaco (9/7 11:25pm)

• Jexs reanimates BSL (9/8 10:36pm) ...what the actual ****
    • BSL can now anonymously vote
  • Chaco passes shield to Ryu (9/9 5:32pm)
    • Ryu receives shield
  • Gheb attacks Gorf (9/10 ~3pm)
    • actually hits Chaco due to Bus
  • Gorf kills Jexs (9/11 1:59pm)

• Ryu passes shield to Chaco (9/11 5:57pm)
    • Gorf receives shield due to Bus

Actions D4

• Scary leads Bardull (9/11 11:35pm)

• Bardull calls a town council (9/12 3:35am)

• Red Ryu motivates KWK (9/12 12:40pm)
    • KWK receives an extra track (he is still roleblocked)

Actions D5

• KWK tracks Joker (9/15 4:27pm)
    • KWK is still roleblocked

• KWK succeeds in tracking Joker at 9/17 11:54pm
  • Murderbush kills Gheb (9/17 2:22pm)

• Scary leads Chaco (9/18 10:07pm)

• KWK tracks Red Ryu (9/18 5:47pm)
[/collapse]

marshy / others pretty much covered everything. i wanna reiterate this kind of game is such a bitach to mod. in other games if a mod isn't on point with vote counts, that isn't TOO awful, but in this game if we're a lil slow with updates we could potentially delay the game. which happened a bit near the end when me n marshy got way busier.

there were some crazy interactions that could have happened with the roles. At one point Gorf was bussing KWK and Laundry. ANd kwk decided to track Laundry (so in essence he was tracking himself). So if he switched one of his track to someone else while still tracking laundry, he would have seen Laundry visit the same ppl he was visiting. which i thought was interesting / odd

KWK, Gheb, WATT, and Bardull played your roles pretty perfectly, good ****. i knew gheb wud love his role

lol chaco, the two people you revealed yourself to died right after. If WATT didn't intercept MB your time in this game coulda been cut way short.

mafia knows how they ****ed up. BSL's watcher ability would have been interesting to see play out but oh well

the concept of Day-only was so that mad **** could be going down all the time, kills, attacks, other crap. With both town and mafia figuring out how to deal with it and use it to their advantage. there were a lot of really powerful roles yet everything balanced incredibly well.

thx for playin
Yeppp! Did you notice what I was doing with my ability though/ I was reaching out to people who had a scumread on me and see how they reacted to the information of me being mod confirmed town. I was going to rely on my play more so than my ability to be read as town, and wanted to use my ability as more of a scumhunting tool rather than to just clear myself though. WATT intercepting me on MB was a stellar accident though! One that greatly increased my survivablity! I am curious though as to why Ran bit the bullet so quickly after my visit though! :c

Shoutouts to KWK for bringing it back around!
JeXs for playing a solid townie game and improving so much every game I've played with him in.
Gheb played well, punches were dead on.
BarDull your ability scared the piss outta me as far as its function, but I had an overwhelming town read on you.

Scum DID in fact hand us this game, and Rake tried some very hard gambits to try and sway everyone to his cause, but I knew forthright going in that I wasn't going to reveal everything to Rake because his alignment was iffy to me from the get go. He DID however confirm some alignments to me which I knew to be true, and helped me get on him more. Had I been around when the push was started on him, I woulda been right there spearheading him as well!

GG Town.

Thanks @ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman for running a swag ass game. Would love to see and participate in Swagfia! I don't like the mechanics of nightless truthfully, but this proved to be a fun well made game. Kudos guys! Loved the flavor and interactions.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also I am rustyyyyy. This game helped knock off a lot, but I'm coming back around. I can definitely say that my play was flawed in a lot of ways and I mad hard tunneled KWK. Don't hate me plz! But I was trying to read way to deep on a lot of stuff, and had forgotten some fundamentals of mafia. I'm glad to be back though, and you'll see me joining a lot more games around here. Probs everyone that pops up! I was plagued by inactivity before, but I'm down to get back into it and become good again. Lol.

WATT was the man, nuff said. I wish we could've gotten BP on him quicker, would've been ridiculously delicious.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Most likely yes....hahahaha.

I had a boner for scumKWK there's no denying that

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
Also I am rustyyyyy. This game helped knock off a lot, but I'm coming back around. I can definitely say that my play was flawed in a lot of ways and I mad hard tunneled KWK. Don't hate me plz! But I was trying to read way to deep on a lot of stuff, and had forgotten some fundamentals of mafia. I'm glad to be back though, and you'll see me joining a lot more games around here. Probs everyone that pops up! I was plagued by inactivity before, but I'm down to get back into it and become good again. Lol.

WATT was the man, nuff said. I wish we could've gotten BP on him quicker, would've been ridiculously delicious.
***** try me i think ive joined literally every game since last november

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
my one mistake was even talking about gorf, shoulda just let him die, me and ryker could have run the thread because chaco and scary were back-pocketed and chaco was only affirmed once i made that little slip, his suspicions on me could have been way-sided easily enough

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If murderbush didn't stall out KWK it would've been fine.

Chaco

Never Logs In
my one mistake was even talking about gorf, shoulda just let him die, me and ryker could have run the thread because chaco and scary were back-pocketed and chaco was only affirmed once i made that little slip, his suspicions on me could have been way-sided easily enough
This is true. I had my suspicions of you, but nothing solid at all. You could've ran with me somewhat thinking you were town and I'd have not second guesed it til further down the line. But remember, you did confirm a lot of people to me, and that stood out hard to me, even before Gorf.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Pretty sure your one mistake was not being even slightly competent with your claim, and how you bussed Gorf. If you hadn't completely botched it, you could've used KWK's tracks results to make your claim look legitimate, instead of giving away that you were a liar liar pants on fire.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Pretty sure your one mistake was not being even slightly competent with your claim, and how you bussed Gorf. If you hadn't completely botched it, you could've used KWK's tracks results to make your claim look legitimate, instead of giving away that you were a liar liar pants on fire.
Itt:rake can't claim for **** as scum
Never has

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Itt:rake can't claim for **** as scum
Never has
That's incredibly unusual since when you're scum, you've got a QT full of people who can, and should, be cooperating with you in the process of building your fake claim. Like, the fact that he couldn't correctly falsify a track result on his own teammate is mind boggling. It's like they didn't communicate at all.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That's incredibly unusual since when you're scum, you've got a QT full of people who can, and should, be cooperating with you in the process of building your fake claim. Like, the fact that he couldn't correctly falsify a track result on his own teammate is mind boggling. It's like they didn't communicate at all.
Nah its just a rake thing. Even with scummates he usually botches his ish

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
we barely talked after ryker went on honeymoon with raz

Last edited:
Top Bottom