• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBZ thread R2

Richard7

Smash Ace
Oh wow this is real? I heard they was gonna be more official dragonball stuff. Wondering why Goku looks completely different though...

@Prof.Soike: Went through a couple of that guys videos, pretty lols.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I started watching some missed eps and movies on youtube recently. 1st time in nearly 10 years ive actually watched it and I can say its still awesome.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** trunks, like I said, series should have ended at frieza as orginally intended.

aside from previously mentioned ****, extending the series also made vegeta look stupid.

He was cruel, ruthless, cunning and smart, and would do anything to win.

Then when frieza ended him in front of goku, he finally opened up for the first time in his life and you see why he is like he is and what made him like that, and that it wasnt entirely his fault he turned out like a total ****.
His dying plea to goku is really emotional, and he throws aside his pride and you can see that he clearly has alot of respect for goku and they have a moment as sayian brothers or whatever.

Then after frieza vegeta comes back, and all that is forgotten, he hates goku which doesnt really make heaps of sense, and has suddenly become an overconfident idiot.

Before that as you can see in the sagas before frieza he was smart and cautious and never left ANYTHING to chance, then after he becomes as stupid as the rest of them and leaves heaps of **** to chance and develops some stupid pride **** that makes him pick the worst possible decisions in any given situation.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
it would seem that lukes years of attempted trolling is due to his ineptness of understanding that anime ≠ serious business

also 99% of the best lines ever in dbz happen after frieza so stfu

Ant1

Smash Ace
Sabat's first take on vegeta's death scene (not the remastered ****), i actually cried a bit, after he redid the voice-over for all those scenes it has lost all of its impact he sounds too old.

I agree with the best lines happening after frieza

Cell: that was almost too easy, then again it always is.
Goku: Fight me, if your ready to die
Gohan: fight u, no i wanna kill u
Vegeta: and i, admire your ability to die!
Piccolo: Yeah, more like... burnt toast
Trunks: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Trunks' best for real: you hate the fact that ur powerless to stop me, that ur completely outmatched

Ant1

Smash Ace
those are the best there are, especially the cell one.

u just don't realise how awesome it is yet, it is SO APPLICABLE, especially in tournaments. Just won a game? use the line. lol

and u think vegeta's line is lame? its his best line (from gt)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
all those lines make me cringe.. so lame

sad.. FOR YOOOOUUUU

I dont know piccolo that plan sounds half baked to me..
No... its fully baked

HOW BOUT A BELLY BLAAAASST?

KRILLIN IN DAH HOOUUUUSE

not to mention the black guy from the tourney and his incoherent ramblings.

Ant1

Smash Ace
yeah i know they're lame lol, i picked most of them coz they were hell cheesy

broly: i noticed that u love to look up in the sky at ur silly old planet. Ur probably dreaming u could go back there someday. WELL ITS JUST A DREAM... oops did i just blow it up?
is that another word for coffin?
what do u expect? from a true freak!
you are all talk and no action, a true piece of trash
then please try ur best to make me kneel before u

i remembered all of those correctly except for the first one, had a few of the words wrong

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
attempted trolling?
well I can see how you'd think that, since your so fundimentally unlikeable theres no way I could ever get the same reactions you do.

hats off to you fine sir.

Ant1

Smash Ace
It's probably an anime error but yeah the regenation was stupid for one reason.

When Piccolo see's majin buu in many pieces after vegeta's sacrifice he's like "u had to blow him into a million pieces to destroy buu"
Then when buu regenerates he's like "he regenerated? how can we beat a monster like that?"

Cell could regenerate, he regenerated off of just his core after self destructing. Z fighters still managed to beat him. Sure his regeneration wasn't on par with buu's though.

Mike2

Smash Ace
that kid in the clip was goku?

i thought it was goten

ssj 3 trunks looks pretty sweet. anyone know how much they're gonna do? 1 movie or a whole saga?

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's probably an anime error but yeah the regenation was stupid for one reason.

When Piccolo see's majin buu in many pieces after vegeta's sacrifice he's like "u had to blow him into a million pieces to destroy buu"
Then when buu regenerates he's like "he regenerated? how can we beat a monster like that?"

Cell could regenerate, he regenerated off of just his core after self destructing. Z fighters still managed to beat him. Sure his regeneration wasn't on par with buu's though.
i look at it like this, if his self destruct can disintegrate a whole (mini) planet, how does it somehow miss this core of his? it engulfed everything.

Alzi

Smash Master
In the mornings when this was on cheese t.v it was epic. I enjoyed it when Goku was charging up his spirit bomb for so many episodes it would just hype you up as a child for the next morning of dragon ball z.

Need to re-watch this as I can't remember much from it.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER

ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU

TAKE THIS, MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY SORROW

oh wait

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
everybody knew the answer to that richard you dolt.

also what the **** is up alziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

anyways, dragonball is way better then dbz.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I think you mean SS2 Teen Gohan vs Cell is hard to top
uh how is that better?
It's just gohan completely overpowering cell and simply knocking back his attacks 1 after another.
with piccolo and 17 they are completely even, fights are always more interesting and better when the fighters are even. Everything is better when its even. Most ppl are torn between majin vegeta v goku and piccolo v 17.

like with st kilda v collingwood last year grand final, the first one was good and kept u on the edge of ur seat. The rematch was crap and i turned it off half way through as it was clear who the winner was gonna be

and it's kid gohan not teen, hes 11

Mike2

Smash Ace
Dbkai is awful, its long drawn out nothingness is wat makes dbz so epic

Plus the music/redub is ear-bleedingly bad
funny those are the exact reasons i like dbz kai. change in music and no more 2-3 episode long period of waiting for something to happen

uh how is that better?
It's just gohan completely overpowering cell and simply knocking back his attacks 1 after another.
with piccolo and 17 they are completely even, fights are always more interesting and better when the fighters are even. Everything is better when its even. Most ppl are torn between majin vegeta v goku and piccolo v 17.

like with st kilda v collingwood last year grand final, the first one was good and kept u on the edge of ur seat. The rematch was crap and i turned it off half way through as it was clear who the winner was gonna be

and it's kid gohan not teen, hes 11
i agree with this. piccolo vs 17 is one of my favorites.
second- goku vs majin vegeta
third- freiza vs goku

Top Bottom