• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

day one at apex!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
if anyone cares........

this update is only for singles

the amount of stupidly good players is sickening.... ally, M2K, anther, lain, sebrick (hope thats right), afro thunder, dojo, hylian, ADHD, atomisk, kos mos, Ninja Link, Neo, Boss, Chu Dat, Candy, meep.... just some to name a few

my pool:
lain
kos-mos
cylf
hyper energy
nasty
thommy don't
c. awsome

i got 2nd seed

i 2-0 everyone but lain :/ i hate ic's infinite's :s

i'm about to go back and fin out the info on icylight, blackwaltz, and .com... those r the olimars here today

i'll post it in a bit

i think waltz got 2nd seed

waltz pool:
slik vik
Tbagz
yoshididdy
atire
philly
pixelbird
c-love

i couldn't find the other two oli's, but tomorrow i'll randomly post info

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff. thanks for the update. AndyG isn't there?

Dyyne

Smash Ace
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ally won, beat m2k.

How'd you guys all do? I heard atomsk went oli as well.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Waltz beat him on BF, then lost on FD and halberd.

edit: lol Hilt.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yea, i 2-0 kos-mos... game 2 was a lil gay... he took me to frigate and i had 0% and he had 70% and the stage flipped and randomly star ko's him for no reason :/ i was gonna win, but that was gay :/
he is an amzing peach player, his 3 stocks almost took out pierce's marths 3 stocks in reginol crews, its really gay that he didn't get 3rd seed due to a camping snake :/

i did pathetic at the tourny, possibly due to being sleep deprived :/ but regurdless i did disgustingly bad and people that i **** out placed me :/ so... i've decided on not entering a tourny for t least one month and semi restarting and learning MK, IC's, along with making my oli better.... making a new name too, kinda just starting over to better myself, so, hopefully in a month i can bring some good results to the boards

random.... i think blackwaltz got 9th place, grats to him

andy g was not here

Rocann

Smash Lord
waltz did really good ^_^ you too P~S

.com step it up...

and no I wasn't there I was celebrating my first year of college being over. I don't know when I'll be at another normal brawl tournament (I'll be at a big b+ one this coming weekend.)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
there were so many good players there. PS, thanks for the small info in random matches like against ROB and MK, especially being able to dsmash always after their dsmash's. that's going to help me so much :X, and blackwaltz, grats you were doing great :)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
lmao... i didn't do good at all... *random* does anyone know how i can actually log out of smashboards lol

IcyLight

Smash Lord
on top of your page next to your icon "Welcome, Pyronic_Star" there is a [Log Out] underneath

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the log out doesn't work, just sends me back to the same page

and u can also shield d-smash peaches d-smash just make sure u release on the ending frames of there move

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah i got that one, it's not really peach's dsmash that's the problem though >< her aerials have so much priority over oli it's annoying :D

Top Bottom