• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DASHIZWIZ vs M2K/vs COLBOL/vs CORT/vs CAVEMAN/vs XELIC 7/18/08

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol you guys are too funny.

Mango is ****, M2k is ****.

M2k is better than me guys, it is obvious. He's mad consistent. I'm consistent too, just not as much.

And Mango.... I don't know wtf is up with him. He's a beast that kinda popped up out of no where in my eyes lol.

I would love to see a rematch between them.

And vs Mango's jiggs I would use Falco :). And I'd use Fox vs his Falco. After he beats my fox I'd falco ditto xD.

Edit: And yeah me and Forward had a rematch at LTEC2 :). His falco is very beast though. So if people wanna see the rematch of me vs Forward just type in LTEC2 in youtube. Or DaShizWiz vs Forward. The vids from Innsomnia are very old.

soap

Smash Hero
u are too humble, look at the last 5 pages of mango saying he ***** everyone, talk some ****, u know... move like a butterfly sting like a bee.... joe fraser dont got **** on me..etc..etc...

Alex19

Smash Journeyman

M2k is better than me guys, it is obvious. He's mad consistent. I'm consistent too, just not as much.

And Mango.... I don't know wtf is up with him. He's a beast that kinda popped up out of no where in my eyes lol.

And vs Mango's jiggs I would use Falco :). And I'd use Fox vs his Falco. After he beats my fox I'd falco ditto xD.

Edit: And yeah me and Forward had a rematch at LTEC2 :). His falco is very beast though. So if people wanna see the rematch of me vs Forward just type in LTEC2 in youtube. Or DaShizWiz vs Forward. The vids from Innsomnia are very old.

wow you're cool i wanna meet you where do you live? i'd like to playyou. i had mango training :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahah Soap. I've read from pages 6 to this, I've seen all the talking. It doesn't bother me, its cool.

:chuckle:.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Shiz lives in florida Alex, tell him to come here to Texas lol and tell Mango to, we can all play at my place

Alex what do u study in MMA? I just started Muay Thai not to long ago, its the best for us skinny folks :)

BART

Smash Rookie
well i dont play anymore and as u can probably tell i was never a big fan of smashboards. i still love watching though :p
but i will say that these matches were cool, and that there are a lot of ignorant babies in this thread.
i love watching shiz and m2k and all the other greats. why cant people just enjoy the game and enjoy life? why are people always being stupid and saying this person will beat this person and such.
so much whining and crying over a ****ing game!

oh and shiz is cool i met him before he is a great person i think.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well i dont play anymore and as u can probably tell i was never a big fan of smashboards. i still love watching though :p
but i will say that these matches were cool, and that there are a lot of ignorant babies in this thread.
i love watching shiz and m2k and all the other greats. why cant people just enjoy the game and enjoy life? why are people always being stupid and saying this person will beat this person and such.
so much whining and crying over a ****ing game!

oh and shiz is cool i met him before he is a great person i think.
That's kinda like saying people cant argue over who the better basketball team is or something like that. That's why people argue because they were born with opinions just like everyone else.

Houston Rockets FTW

MaNg0

Smash Hero

omfg

shiz said im funny

*dies*

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahah Soap. I've read from pages 6 to this, I've seen all the talking. It doesn't bother me, its cool.

:chuckle:.
Hahaha next time you comeover here you shouldhit me up or something im pretty good i want to get better....i went from really bad to pretty good after mango training...and since i moved i have just been practicing what he taught me andi think i got aloooooooooot better Ilive in San antonio....dont knowmany people here but i hope melee grows again itstoogood to just stop :(

mango said he would like to come next year maybe shiz could come hahaha we could play over here :) or something i can house my little bro for sure Lol(mango)

I did MMA awhile back likwe i think 2 years ago....i was strong then but not as strong....i couldn't afford it i only did it for like 2 months....but i didmostly kickboxing, and endurance training...istopped but i've just been working out alot...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I wanna do martial arts :(.

All i do is workout though, I bench 275 and weigh 185 xD.

Just worked out yesterday and repped 225 7 times :chuckle:.

I really wanna get a job though so i can start martial arts and stuff....

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

Wow thats insane. I wouldn't be surprised if you could shine combo irl too. I mean after all, you are Falco.

But in all seriousness, I could see you doing martial arts. In fact I'm surprised you haven't done them before. Check out Judo, or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I'm pretty sure you would enjoy either one of those, Bronson.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl @ that picture, its too good. And yeah I used to be in karate, but that was a long long time ago. I wanna do martial arts too.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
And yeah I used to be in karate, but that was a long long time ago. I wanna do martial arts too.
Finding an actually legit form of karate in the United states now is nearly impossible, considering how many horrible teachers and schools there are. This goes for karate and most martial arts the USA adopted in general. When you decide on a style of martial arts that you want to learn, let me know and I'll hook you up with some stats on a good school in your area.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Finding an actually legit form of karate in the United states now is nearly impossible, considering how many horrible teachers and schools there are. This goes for karate and most martial arts the USA adopted in general. When you decide on a style of martial arts that you want to learn, let me know and I'll hook you up with some stats on a good school in your area.
No it's not

**** shiz is a beast, you should box shiz. Fighting is fun i love muay thai.

I wouldn't want to get hit with a Shiz punch, prolly feel like a falcon punch lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman

I really wanna get a job though so i can start martial arts and stuff....
**** thats alot, i would bench alot but i cant i have a bad back....syatic nerve tore,playing football a while back.i curl llike a monstro! hahahah i wanna play shiz! then we could fight after ^.^ Hahaha

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl.

Anyone wanna see a DaShizWiz pic in super saiyan form?

Rofl, I look so lost.

Edit: Lol, I just saw what alex said in that post (fight after).

No!

>_<. Only in melee, lol.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Rofl.

Anyone wanna see a DaShizWiz pic in super saiyan form?

Rofl, I look so lost.

Edit: Lol, I just saw what alex said in that post (fight after).

No!

>_<. Only in melee, lol.
Lol you i dont have a cut up stomach but im ****ing bulk Hahahaha i dont wanna fightbut yea man i wanna play a really good falco!....like mango's ****ing amazing falco but idk your falco is different i wanna see the difference...

here's the latest video i have on my fox! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3i3A8ejPSk

ps your pretty ****ing ripped hahahaha

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Ni99a put yo shirt back on we dont wanna see that lol

but i wanna see a falcon punch shiz style....SHIZ PUNCH! haha

Man there's a lot of steriod abusers in this topic....lol jk

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Ni99a put yo shirt back on we dont wanna see that lol

but i wanna see a falcon punch shiz style....SHIZ PUNCH! haha

Man there's a lot of steriod abusers in this topic....lol jk
Hahahahhaha Lol get ***** suspect...im talking about today hahahahah <3

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Controller sucked! JOHNS! lol

naw i got my a$$ whopped >_> haha

at least i got my win on the marth ditto :D
Hahahahah marth isn't even a character i use Lol i wannaget goodwith him though

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
We need to come up with a nickname for you, unless you have one that i just don't know about.

My name is suspect so urs is kriminal :)

lol
Hahahha idk i think everyone just jk knows me as Alex i thinbk i like that Hahahaha

Top Bottom