• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShiaWia Vs. M2k REMATCH SET 3!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

caps :074:

Renth

Smash Hero
Let this day go down in history.

on March 3rd 2010, a player that's been banned more times than he can remeber.

Has his first sticked thread.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
why would a mod endorse this, lol.

I knew something was strange when it said the match was from Gigabits, and I remember that match from Fast1, lol.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
this has so many views but not enough posts,
im sure people were butthurt after the surprise they decided not to post.

황미영

Smash Champion
Yeah, I thought it was odd that it said Gigabits, because I remember M2K SHOWING interest in coming there sometime. Not even mentioning being there before and such.

Great job. T^T

tubes

Smash Ace
I usually think rickroll is a stupid and overdone joke, but this one was set up so god**** well.

Top Bottom