• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash -> Up-Smash

tRoll King

Smash Cadet
Is it preformed like Snake's mortar slide? I've been trying to do it for a week now and have only done it twice:urg:

P.S. I DID look around for info on it, but still couldn't find anything concrete on how-to do it....

gantrain05

Smash Master
just dash attack, and quickly Usmash in the beginning of the dash attack frames, its just a dash attack cancel, its done the same way as snakes mortar slide.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Dear god, read the stickies, please. If you looked around, you didn't look very hard. It's right there in Din Peregrin's guide.

K 2

Smash Lord
^^^^^ seriously...or at least use the Q&A thread. It's there for a reason.

tRoll King

Smash Cadet
Regardless of wether I couldn't find it in the stickies, I think someone should make a Q&A section: "simple question, simple answer" type thing, ya know?

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
lol, well this thread needs to get locked, the flame here is hopefully calming. I did lol at the no Q and A thread though.

Top Bottom