• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash, Dash, Go WingDash Part 2 (Working now)

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Meh Im using wiinet atm, ill get to it if isn't fix when I hop on a comp which will be later tonight when I take over chibosempai's house. So sorry

Icystrider

Smash Rookie
whoa.... that was amazing!! (I like how it pushed C.Falcon over the edge ... and that WoI out of the jabs!!...gee.....) Mega props Mr. Lezard!!

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
It's really nice of you to share all the possibilities of what wingdash can do for us, but i don't belive that it's as good as you say.

Your gameplay has a really big differences btween yours moves, but your wing dash is highly predictble.
I'll pratice it a little longer, but not to transform it into my pit style.

I'm not saying that your style is bad, i'm just saying that it's not what i'm looking foward to be.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
It's really nice of you to share all the possibilities of what wingdash can do for us, but i don't belive that it's as good as you say.

Your gameplay has a really big differences btween yours moves, but your wing dash is highly predictble.
I'll pratice it a little longer, but not to transform it into my pit style.

I'm not saying that your style is bad, i'm just saying that it's not what i'm looking foward to be.
If you want to be able practice wingdash just play free-for-all this is the best way. the key is timing, speed and spacing you have to be a master of spacing

My wingdash may seem predicatble but i always say to my op, what can you do?they can focus on the wing movement but not the push effective wich is very unpredictable interms of how much push you will get out of it, soo it think its sort of like brick walling

this is my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lionelishi
whoa.... that was amazing!! (I like how it pushed C.Falcon over the edge ... and that WoI out of the jabs!!...gee.....) Mega props Mr. Lezard!!
that was my "Absolute WingDash"
That match is one of my favorite i did think that he would really fall for it and he was trying is best to win,lolol... i am ganna to uplaod that match

@Admirial Bowser
I did the intro in Adobe Flash, just so you know

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Hmm i used to think that wingdashing was useless, but this video has made me change my mind, thats some amazing Wingdashing youve got goin on

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Thanks alot teh_pwns_the, some time i dont even realized untill i watch my replay. Wingdash make a fool out of Luigi

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
ghood stuff there, goes to show how to use wingdash properly. Sadly i doubt i'll make wingdashing into my playstyle anyway. IOf i did practiuce it i'll lose the reaction i need to do wing renewal.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
ghood stuff there, goes to show how to use wingdash properly. Sadly i doubt i'll make wingdashing into my playstyle anyway. IOf i did practiuce it i'll lose the reaction i need to do wing renewal.
Hey! thanks alot

DARKDRAGONHIEI

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-5788-9766
wow really impressive, you and ryan! are really helpfull people to every pit player out thier thanks for showing all the good uses of wingdashing

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
it was cool. i like how u blocked marths f-smash and u-smash with the dash. Alot of the spots where you went in slow-mo didnt seem necesarry though.

Top Bottom